Author: may_flower

Diary of Nov,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-6 15:07:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-5 14:04

So she doesn't love you at all, she loves only your money.

when she want things,

she is so nice to me la

i can get love everynights la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 11:50:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-3 15:49
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Never ask him if he loves you or not, never ask him if he misses you, and never ask him, when you both marry, let you confirm the relationship with you, and then think a ...

This book is really good one. Thanks for sharing. It tells girls how to protect ourselves from love and always be independant. Could you tell me the name of the article? I want to share it with my female freinds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 13:45:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-11-6 03:04 PM

with plenty of RED Mao ZeDong FACES,

i am very handsome la

That is what you said, not what other think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 13:46:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-11-6 03:07 PM

when she want things,

she is so nice to me la

i can get love everynights la

You can always get your love through money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 13:47:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-11-9 11:50 AM

This book is really good one. Thanks for sharing. It tells girls how to protect ourselves from love and always be independant. Could you tell me the name of the article? I want to share it with m ...

One artile, not book, I will send it to you to your hotmail inbox, check it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 14:16:42 |Display all floors
Monday, November 09, 2009
Decision
I have been confused and messed up by love for a long time, for times of broken-hearted experience, and now I was going make the important step in my life, that is to decide to marry one guy at the end of this year, we met each other one year ago and played together a lot, I thought we have known each other quite well and wanted to make decision for the important issue of my life, that is to marry him, or else.
He is the Engineer of electrics, and he is poor, he doesn’t have any money at pocket at this moment, as he told me that he was kind of bad luck at before, that didn’t work for a good company, and that company didn’t pay salary to him. But it doesn’t matter about the money; we think that we can work hard to get money in the future, I am not quite sure but I think I will not depend on man for money matter.
Still the future is uncertain, we are going to take the wedding photo these days, as he planned to be if I said yes, sometimes I hate to think about the future, many times I got sick to guess out what others think, what others do, so now just concern about myself and my present, if I live well, stay well, eat well, I think it is enough.
Life is time, nothing special.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 16:41:53 |Display all floors
Congratulations! Anyway, it is a new beginning for you! but do you love him? or like him? If not, later you will find more and more dislike things on him, you will be unhappy.

Money, social status, are not the factors for marriage. But the matched natures for both sides are the most important factor to influent your love. Think over it before making dicision.

Wish you happy and have a good new life!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.