Post time 2009-11-5 14:05:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-11-4 04:58 PM
as she is beauty, i can take her as 2nd wife la

But you are not handsome, how?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-5 14:40:05 |Display all floors
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Some thoughts
The weather isn’t good recently, too cold at night and too hot at mid-day, it gets crazy. As for my job, I am very free during working hours, not customers make any order after the price increases by 5%, I didn’t know why I am still here, I am so free at work.
I read many articles at free hours, and I have some thoughts for the life.
I don’t know why I am into this world, however I was bought by parents and here I am. At childhood, I was protected by parents; I have not choice to select which one to be my parents, so I can only have what they gave to me. As the time goes by, I have grown up and responsible for my life, and now I am nearly 30s, I got kind of confused on time.
At first about my work, sometimes I thought that I need to work harder and harder to get what I want, like high position, well-paid, good social status, but that cost time and effort to get them, as time is short, why I have to work so hard to get all these? When I am gone, nobody remember me and nothing important at all.
About the marriage, I read so many articles about marriage, The one that single complains about love, like their boyfriend treat them badly, the one that married complains about their husband that look for another girls. The one divorce that complained can’t find the true love in life, nobody take care of them, thought of them.
The more worse, after divorce, the men is easier for women to look for another half. That is a saying, A man is in his high point in his 40s and woman is in 20s, so when the best time is gone, how can a woman find another half easily?
Then the more reason I read from Internet, the more confuse I am, what I call it is the meaning of life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 14:35:09 |Display all floors
susan:pls beleive there is ture love in the world.don't think so bad, something  have bad have good side also.didn't you read story about many happy couples? love yourself first ,love life ,love everything,life will be better...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 14:38:14 |Display all floors
Friday, November 06, 2009
Business
I have worked as foreign trade for over six years now, from other point of view, that I am a very good experience on foreign, or rather to say, as that much experience, I am the manager of the export department already, but sadly speaking, I am only the sales, I have nobody that under me, but many other person above of me. So I am the failure in that kind of job.
Last night, that were two customers from Kuwait visited our factory, when they visited our showroom, we made the high-class furniture, and so our prices are very high, they were not interest in that kind of so high-class quality goods, so they didn’t place order at all.
But they made fun of me, they showed me the order that they placed to other supplier, they put me into difficulties, they asked me to send them back to Guangzhou, but not driver were in the factory. One guy even said to me:” You want business from me? Come to Guangzhou tomorrow morning and we will discuss about business, now in your factory I don’t.” I know he is playing game with me, he doesn’t want to place order at all. But I was sad, not because he wanted to play game with me, but his attitude, hurt me a lot.
Prices are very important in business negotiation, frankly speaking, I did nothing wrong last night, but still they made fun of me. They did that maybe because the prices doesn’t satisfy them, and they thought they waste the time to come to our factory, so maybe they were angry and put that anger to me. But I did nothing wrong, I was offended by those two customers because the factory product high-class furniture not the low-end one.
But they taught me something, I was thinking that I may look for another factory next time, which makes low-end products, now it is very hard to sell high-class goods like one person said:” You sell good thing? Come on, if customers buy good thing they won’t come to you, they will look for something else.” Maybe he is true.
I still know another thing, if the prices are competitive, even the services are not so good, still customers will buy goods. But if the prices are not good, even the services are the best, still the customers won’t buy, because can’t sell the goods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 14:38:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melinda100 at 2009-11-6 02:35 PM
susan:pls beleive there is ture love in the world.don't think so bad, something  have bad have good side also.didn't you read story about many happy couples? love yourself first ,love life ,love ev ...

My dear, I am believing in true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 15:04:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-5 14:05

But you are not handsome, how?

with plenty of RED Mao ZeDong FACES,

i am very handsome la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.