Author: canada_man

Relationships With Robot Girls Will Be Better For Men. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-23 02:21:05 |Display all floors
Morge

When man first met woman, she was also a monster

I spent a minute or two thinking about what you were referring to here.

Eve offering the apple to Adam? An atheist wouldn't suggest that.

Human meeting neaderthal? Perhaps it was female human, male neaderthal.

Caveman meeting caveman? Wouldn't they both be on the same beast-like level?

May I ask? How do you mean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 07:34:18 |Display all floors
Reading between the lines here it seems that the robot would be preferred by some men because of the sexual aspect. It could be any kind and any amount of sex they wanted. Also the robots looks would not change with age. Basically the robot would be a socially interactive sex toy.

What happens if the man wants a child? Does he cheat on the robot with a real woman or does he ask the robot to build him one?

Maybe the female robot is something the mans real wife will buy for him when she is tired of meeting his me only or kinky sexual needs. She can have the robot built in her own image even. Maybe the woman will even get a male robot for herself. One she can program to be whatever size she likes and to last as long as she wants. It could be programmed to do dishes, cook, wash windows and change diapers at all hours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 08:47:24 |Display all floors
That's why i started by just considering the aesthetic part of a relationship. If we want to talk about the physical part, then i guess the argument should also be applied for real women with robot men. In either case, the bottom-line will be android as tool. Which means the android-filled world will commercialize the matter. Today, best buy of the latest version of the perfect she, tomorrow premium edition of an even newer version of the perfect he. But people can also say that imperfections can be added. Like in an eulogy by a woman for her real-man husband.."he was perfect in all his imperfections."  So when we have the situation where imperfections are inserted in a commercially perfected android, the sum human-android interactive experience with such a product will be? -> a human experience.

With so many lonely people out in the world, why prefer textured artificial leather over real skin?

I could of course write more and deeper on this subject but no real gf beckons so i don't have enough inspiration to knock off the notion that androids are perfect substitutes for real persons.

r2d2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 08:51:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wiseoldlady at 2009-11-23 02:21
I spent a minute or two thinking about what you were referring to here. Eve offering the apple to Adam? An atheist wouldn't suggest that. Human meeting neaderthal? Perhaps it was female human, male neaderthal. Caveman meeting caveman? Wouldn't they both be on the same beast-like level?

May I ask? How do you mean?

Men and women both have been shaped by the demands of the other. For instance, some parts of the woman's body are designed strictly for a man's enjoyment. In this way, the woman's body has already been formed by man's desire. If you take away the design features which aim to attract the man, a woman would be monstrous. She has improvements: ample breasts, excessive rump, full lips, slow speed, and manageable weakness for when we catch her. Without these qualities, she would be a monster. She'd be just like a man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 09:01:58 |Display all floors
Without these qualities, she would be a monster. She'd be just like a man.

the frauleins would concur

One understands there are global competitions with beauty pageant-type awards for best avatars and there is also some virtual world project to which anyone can contribute virtual creations and icons to create a virtual city with its own society and so on.

From such things, It's only one step next from virtual 'reality' to androidism.  So we may soon have an android world created by extending virtualization.

This is like machine robots interacting with real humans except it is flipped the other way with real humans virtually simulating experiences in a virtual world populated by avatars.  

The bottomline is then: human experiences get virtualized.  

While technically the sensations may be the same, the removal of human-human interaction which is what gives us our unique context and meaning is something that requires deeper debate. It's like accepting non-genuine over genuine.

But then again just the sensation is enough to satisfy some.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-30 00:25:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-11-21 09:15

For an enorous amount of men who care only about sex ,the ones who have no feelings and emotions ,I do agree.Better find a robot and leave the real girls in peace.They are useless to them.Robots  ...

I don't see the problem. Women have sex with robots all the time.

The Doctor is here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-30 00:28:45 |Display all floors

In the name of gender fairness....

I don't see the problem. Women have sex with robots all the time.

[ Last edited by lsdbeta at 2009-11-30 02:42 AM ]
vib.jpg
The Doctor is here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.