Views: 16623|Replies: 31

Relationships With Robot Girls Will Be Better For Men. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-30 17:18:37 |Display all floors
I am discussing an upcoming convergence between robot and human culture based on research by Netherlands student David Levy, who completed his PhD on the subject of human-robot relationships. Using the Artificial Intelligence ( A.I. if you are new to, well, everything ) curve laid out by Levy, humans and robots would be inter-marrying by 2050. Inter-marrying means the science of sex..

Before robot marriage, a few issues must be addressed. You think CHINESE girls have a tough time explaining a WESTERN man to their parents? Wait until she brings home a robot. That's right, sex is easy but relationships, even with women/men of other cultures, are more like Voodoo than science so robot relationship management must be a higher order of Voodoo, right?

I am here to talk about the important things, like how can relationships with a robot be better than dealing with women?

You may be thinking it is obvious; a robot can be programmed. It's never so simple, even with robot women. As soon as A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) gets to a point where you can fall in love with them, they will have enough independence to not program so easily. The goal, then, should be to limit the programming just enough that your robot girlfriend doesn't care if you stay out late playing poker or sleep with her CHINESE sister. Mostly it means just eliminating the personality algorithms altogether and staying with the important functions.

So Levy can keep his 12 reasons people fall in love and how they can apply to robots. Here are 10 reasons it will be better just to keep them for the sex:

1) Robots come with manuals

2) A robot will function the same way every day of the month

3) With a robot,  male CD Forum members can get dates outside of public restrooms

4) A robot will take up less room in the closet - they sleep standing up

5) Robots don't have in-laws

6) A robot won't take half of your assets when you replace it

7) You won't need counselling to fix a robot's alignment

8) Robots don't have cats

9) You won't be able to marry a robot outside CHINA

10) A robot won't expect to be let off a sinking ship first

So what do you think? Do we need to re-examine the social fabric of our culture and re-define what intimacy is? Will this change the very nature of humanity and civilization?

I have no idea. I just want to know if they will make a robot version that can create pie crust from scratch.

[size=-2]Environment
friendly post, thread.
Did you  make your
green effort today?

Environnement
amicale de poste et
ou de fil. Saviez-vous
faire de votre l'effort
du vert aujourd'hui?

环境
友好职位线程。
你让你的
绿色的努力呢?
Sexy Actroid Robot.jpg
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-31 18:06:35 |Display all floors
Very good idea but personally i'd prefer to shag a latex doll-just wash them out and hang em up to dry when you finished   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-31 18:28:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2009-10-31 18:06
Very good idea but personally i'd prefer to shag a latex doll-just wash them out and hang em up to dry when you finished   

Yes! I appreciate ur comment since we always need to keep our minds "open" and consider the options / alternatives. In other words, there is always more than one way to skin and gurl . . opps . . . i mean "cat". thx      
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 10:30:41 |Display all floors
"Relationships With Robot Girls Will Be Better For Men"

I doubt it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 12:02:28 |Display all floors
I think it is too early to disscus the issue, to our generation, maybe we just can experience the AI from american film,so could as well we discuss more meaningful thing here...don't waste time..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 12:15:36 |Display all floors

ert

Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-10-30 17:18
I am discussing an upcoming convergence between robot and human culture based on research by Netherlands student David Levy, who completed his PhD on the subject of human-robot ...

it is a good idea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 12:19:22 |Display all floors
It too  early   to disscus this. Most  people have not see robot girl.

[ Last edited by qq2006 at 2009-11-20 12:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.