Views: 4716|Replies: 4

where is my future? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-24 15:32:10 |Display all floors
I will  graduate from the school in next July,but I am so scare to face it.
I am confused by what kind of work I should take, the problem is that my profession isn't my interest,my interest is not what I'm wonderful about
as well.But I'm working hard to improve my English,like writting,
listenning and speaking.You can tell my English is poor from this paragraph.So I'd like to make friends with some native speakers to improve my English.
Would you help me out?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2009-10-24 15:46:19 |Display all floors

See the reply i gave to "never"

Originally posted by 123fly at 2009-10-24 15:32
I will  graduate from the school in next July,but I am so scare to face it.
I am confused by what kind of work I should take, the problem is that my profession isn't my interest,my interest is not ...

I am a businessman from UK. Actually I have just returned home from HK & China after 3 weeks there.
I am in regualer contact with salesmen & Salesgirls in China, and talk a lot on MSN.
I havent met one Sales person yet that doesnt say what you have, about improving your English (I guess you are Chinese)
But generally I am impressed with the overall English speaking ability that these Sales people have.
You should firstly praise yourself for speaking what English you do, and that you have aspirations to improve.

Gong xi wo de cong ming peng you.

YOU CAN try to only talk English when with you are friends that is the best way. if you are with a like friend that also wants to improve their English. Then only talk English with them, dont start talking English on the first day and slide back after a short time to Chinese. IT IS THE best way you can learn. and question each other if one of you are confused with any conversation  

I would love to have a Chinese friend in UK to do this with to improve my Zhongguo

Hope the above helps????????

I just have the Pin yin system books, internet, translator etc (one word at a time is NOT easy)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-24 16:24:30 |Display all floors

THANKS

Originally posted by 1584austin at 2009-10-24 15:46

I am a businessman from UK. Actually I have just returned home from HK & China after 3 weeks there.
I am in regualer contact with salesmen & Salesgirls in China, and talk a lot on MS ...

I'm unfamilar with the chinadaily BBS,for it's the first time  
for me to login it.
I'm glad to help you with your chinese if you need help.
We could have the further communication if you don't
mind telling me your MSN .

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2009-10-25 03:25:38 |Display all floors

Let's talk

Originally posted by 123fly at 2009-10-24 16:24

I'm unfamilar with the chinadaily BBS,for it's the first time  
for me to login it.
I'm glad to help you with your chinese if you need help.
We could have the further communication if you ...

Well, your written English is very very good, and it is more often the case that Chinese, English speakers are unhappy with their spoken English. But!! thats understandable unless you are in verbal contact with a Westerner on a regular basis.
Why not send me a PM to start us talking. perhaps msn after

Zai jian

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 16:19:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2009-10-24 15:46

I am in regualer contact with salesmen & Salesgirls in China, and talk a lot on MS ...

hehe,thank you
I am improving my English now.
Hope I can talk with you one day

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.