Post time 2009-10-23 14:11:52 |Display all floors
what you said remind me !thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 14:47:47 |Display all floors

GIFT

GIFT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 16:44:32 |Display all floors
The Double Ninth Festival is one of the most important in my hometown.
As the same of most people, I can not back to my hometown, i was cherish the memory of the date in the past while I was a student. My mother said to me" you are luck cause you was born near this Festival". I miss my family at this moment.
Happy Birthday to Myself!
Wish my dreams come ture!
Enjoy Everyday!
Come on, You can do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 17:22:33 |Display all floors
Maybe I will climbe Baiyun Mountain with my friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 21:26:31 |Display all floors
Oh, if it is not who remains me that  i may forget this tradition festival totally.
How can i spend it? I also ask myself. But as I am now far away from I think what I can do to celebrate it is very limited. Maybe at that day give my parents a call and go with some friends for a dinner. That's what can I do and what I can image in this moment. It isnot sounds too bad, is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 21:28:16 |Display all floors

something.

First thanks the host .  Tell me so much common sense aboat this special day,Double nineth Festival .

In chinese ancient custom ,chrysanthemum is a representative of the honor to the died person . For instance , when we go to worship our ancient , we bring some chrysanthemum.

Since i was far away from my home , i think i will send a message to the relatives ,with my real thanks ~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-24 11:54:34 |Display all floors

Thank you child66

Originally posted by child66 at 2009-10-23 10:49
The ninth day of the ninth lunar month
The "Chong Yang Festival" is celebrated on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month, and it is as such known as the Double Ninth Festival.   
Orig ...

For this detailed introduction to Double Nineth Festival. I have neve thought about its origin though participated in some activities.
[b]朋友来了有好酒[/b]  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.