Author: HappySea

How's your job? Enjoy it or just feed yourself? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-3 10:26:11 |Display all floors
There is always a distance between ideal and reality.
No matter what career i like most, i have to feed myself and my family first.
I did have tried to find a job which i prefer to do, and i also got it, but there were always something happened to chellange my insistency to continue my job. And that's reality.
So, just put our state of mind in the right position, and don't care about the bad side of your job too much. 'Cause a job is only a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 10:40:10 |Display all floors
It's true I like my job,but it's also true the salary is too less.

To stay or not stay ,that is the qustion.

I' m now working in a foreign trade company as a merchandiser in Shenyang.Is there somebody who can do me a favor,to recommend the job to me?

My major is English,my 2nd foreign language is French,German is being studied.

my msn :joyhui08@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 10:56:15 |Display all floors
agree to upstairs comegetsome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 12:15:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shangkewei11 at 2009-11-3 10:09

I believe that most of the workers did not like their manager or supervisior~~HAHA~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 12:29:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ChristinaSH at 2009-10-22 14:16
first, i think you should ask yourself what thing your current job can take you, high salary? good working experience? more promote opportunity or other things?
for me, i don't like my current wor ...

I quite agree!
but i have some other thoughts!
how to choose a job?maybe it depends on how do you think,when you graduate from school,you maybe puzzled who will  you become, so you may test the job you take,if you feel it's not you future, depute it, don't waste you time!
you must see more around you ,think which job suit for you, then plan to make it true,most important is do more test!
wish everyone work happily, live better!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 12:31:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HappySea at 2009-10-22 14:05
How's your job? Enjoy it or just feed yourself?
More and more people said that they got much pressure than before, most of your friends complained their work with you...obveriously, this era bring ...

My job just only feed myself,but not my family

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 12:39:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-10-22 15:37
Ιf a job is profitable  it is also enjoyable and interesting.This is how I find things.Not because I give money so much value but because I want to get what I give .Many times I do things because  ...

We have agreement on such problem

But realize always opposite to us

Now i work just feed myself

I want find a work not only can earn money,but i can do some worthy things,my intersting,my ideal...

I head for it all the time...

Most important method now is enhance myself

I work for my ideal,i want !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.