Author: chinadaily

What status should the US get in the "East Asian Community"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-27 16:56:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Fookchew at 2009-10-26 22:15

How do you know? What scienific experiments have you conducted to confirm this finding? What other umbrellas did you test? How much do you know about Chinese umbrellas?

Chinese Umbrellas
Th ...

Chinese umbrellas are indeed nice
If you are in Southern China.  In beijing they are cheap, flimsy, and generally unattractive.  Whenever I take a trip down to Shanghai or points further south I make a point to bring home something I might not be embarrassed being seen with.

This all said, my favorite umbrella is from Japan.  Too bad I left it in the US...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 15:17:42 |Display all floors
This post has been consistently on the first page since 8pm last night.  Apparently the mods want people to look at it and agree with their conclusion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-29 17:26:26 |Display all floors
I have few words taiking about proliticals,but I want to say our own's thing should  be solved by ourselves!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-29 17:28:57 |Display all floors
I am a newcomer ,I hope to know you and make  more friends,changjing englis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 21:48:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2009-10-25 15:22
What's US status in the EU community?

that shoudl answer the qeustion.

indeed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 21:50:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-10-28 15:17
This post has been consistently on the first page since 8pm last night.  Apparently the mods want people to look at it and agree with their conclusion

No.

That's because if anyone press "vote" button, the thread will be pushed to the top.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 22:26:39 |Display all floors
"What kind of status should the United States get in the proposed "East Asian Community?"

the same as accorded to their regional proxy, Australia.

none.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.