Author: tamson

China has absolved the 150 debts owed by Africa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-22 19:15:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-10-22 13:16
Have you noticed how he describes Chinese women? Sample Text
What good can one say about a Chinese male chauvinist like this?  ...

snakey, snakey... it's you that made degrading remarks against Chinese females.

Do I need to post the posting you made about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 03:13:08 |Display all floors

Reply #26 seneca's post

There is a kernel of truth to what Samkong says about China  the developing giant (in the 20th century) disbursing foreign aid money to African leaders (and projects): China was POOR then.

Let me qualify myself to comment on your statement above. "There is a kernal of truth to what......".  

This is not only "a kernel of truth" but the real and solid golden truth as to my knowledge. The fact of the matter is, if today most of the African nations are friends of Zhongguo is simply because Zhongguo has always look up to them as friends and equal partners. If Zhongguo's presence in Africa is more preferred over the westerners', it is nothing more than a natural reaction of the Africans. They can distinguish who their real friends are. They may be made to remain poor by their ex-colonial masters but they are not stupid. Nelson Mandela is the shining proof!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 04:01:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrisami at 2009-10-22 15:16
we are always that kind

Seneca and I would not and do not behave any different in our respective home countries.

We are used to receive critic and we are used to criticize whoever, whatever and whenever.

It is rather a "Chinese" problem to feel offended all the time and to label constructive critic as "provocation".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 09:40:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by harmless at 2009-10-23 04:01
Seneca and I would not and do not behave any different in our respective home countries. ...

That's why you do provocation in foreign land?

We are used to receive critic and we are used to criticize whoever, whatever and whenever.

Try to do that in Israel or Fallujah, not here.

It is rather a "Chinese" problem to feel offended all the time and to label constructive critic as "provocation".

It's rather an old loser problem rather than a German problem to jump from one topic to another topic when he's unable to defend his points. I call this provocation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 14:50:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-10-23 14:04
'nuff said about who the real loser is.  ...

Maybe you're not a loser anymore after successfully court a naive Chinese girl to enter a disastrous marriage, you win.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 19:21:31 |Display all floors
The difference between China and the West is the former is honest and does not have any ulterior motives. The reason why many Western minds are reacting the way they are reacting is because they cannot bring themselves to believe that China is that gracious, uprighteous and stand on such high moral grounds.

LOOK AT WHAT THE WEST  (USA+NATO) ARE DOING TO PAKISTAN. THEY ARE FORMENTING VIOLENCE THRU THEIR PROXIES, TO DESTABILISE THE REGION. THEY WEAR THE MASKS OF THE PEACE KEEPERS, BUT IN REALITY ALL THEY WANT IS WAR SO THAT THEY CAN ESTABLISH A GEOPOLITICAL ADVANTAGE IN THE MIDDLE WAST AND AT RUSSIA'S BORDERS.

Congrats CHINA!!! YOU ARE THE SHINING EXAMPLE TO THE WORLD!

[ Last edited by Fookchew at 2009-10-24 11:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-24 00:37:13 |Display all floors

Reply #37 seneca's post

Judging from your response to a straightforward situation or action which is as clear as daylight and your attempt to get it twisted to a twisted form as far as the limit your twisted mind could stretch to, I would not be surprised in the least that you are beyond benign thoughts and see everything with sinister objectives. You have come to the point that your right hand cannot trust your left. You have come to even not to trust your own shadow. How pitiful! But fortunately enough, in the real world, not everyone has degraded as you or your kind.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remain,

however unlikely, must be the truth."
.......Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.