Author: raymondlam

How long does it take you to trust a person? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2009-10-22 04:04:53 |Display all floors

Westerners speaking Chinese while in China

I am a Businessman visiting China perhaps twice a year (Wo ai Zhonggou) I am always amazed at the "wow" response I get, when I use some pretty basic Mandarin, learnt through the Pinyin system.
It make me wonder, how many Businessmen visit China, and do not even try to learn even some basic Mandarin, just as a matter of politeness.

What do Chinese people think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-22 06:49:02 |Display all floors
It is  hard to say how long it takes to trust a person by 100 percent.But if  you want oters to be trustworthy to you ,you should be honest and  to them first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 18:12:10 |Display all floors
agree with above floor . it is better face the world positivily .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 22:23:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raymondlam at 2009-10-20 16:50
I am not someone who will trust easily.It takes me along time to trust someone. I cant measure that in months or years.To be honest, even myself is confuse on how can I give my trust. what about you?

e...it's raelly hard to say ,you should know he/she clearly,if he/she is a good guy,of course,you can trust him/her,at least,he/she won't betrayed you.But you cannt see the surface of a human being,just use your heart to sense others

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.