Author: raymondlam

How long does it take you to trust a person? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-10-21 16:09:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-10-21 15:38

question to you, xilaren.  

have you buddies in your life? and  how you bulit this relationship with them? did you trust them at your beginning meet?

Best friends I have very few.
Apart from these friends I have got many friends .Only very  of them have really disappointed me and showed their real face.

If you ask me how I behaved to them I will give you the following answer.
In three of them I put a cross.There is no coming back even when they tried hard.
There is one who will never dare to come back and of course I have never forgiven this person.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 16:19:33 |Display all floors
you can fall in love with somebody in the first sight,but trust needs time i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 16:54:09 |Display all floors
Uncertain, it should build on some significant events happened to each other. someone is trustworthy cause he give his understanding and help without doubt when I am in difficulty, otherwise, we never know who can be trusted. Basically, it is easy for each other to trust if there are no profit during them.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-10-21 17:09:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-10-21 15:38

question to you, xilaren.  

have you buddies in your life? and  how you bulit this relationship with them? did you trust them at your beginning meet?

well you reminded me of one person an ex friend who has never dared to come back and who I will never forgive in my life.He was an immoral person who came to the house for many years with his wife.

All the above did not do me harm because they did not have the time.I found out just in time.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-22 00:01:23 |Display all floors
YOU are AFRAID! You were afraid that what your friends did would hurt you. You are afraid of being hurt. But , actually, one will be sober and know a person deeper after being hurt, and ,you can know what way to treat this person . Of course, not everyone in the world is evil. Try to open your heart .  Don't be too nervous!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-22 00:24:02 |Display all floors

Trust can be dangerous

sometimes there is life, money or career at stake - so in those cases trust should be built up with caution.

I find the problem is that people who I don't know expect me to trust them completely, when to do so means I must risk big loss, and when it is obvious that they don't trust me at all

When I don't trust them they act all offended - but it is almost an insult to a person's intelligence to expect him to trust a stranger.

As for how long - well don't trust a stranger. You can meet someone every week for a year and they can still be a stranger - if you don't know their character, personal life and other friends or details about them.

They are a stranger until you have trusted them with a small thing and if that was ok, you can trust them more. If they ask you to trust them with a big thing at the start, then they might be a cheat.

If they were a true friend, who respects you, they will not ask you to trust them with something big until you know them very well.

If some one you don't know well says "Don't you trust me?" and acts all offended - they are probably a cheat. So beware

Also, look in their eyes and watch for other signs of cheating behavior  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-22 00:33:32 |Display all floors
sometimes it takes a split of a second to build a trust...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.