Author: raymondlam

How long does it take you to trust a person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-21 12:47:13 |Display all floors

i was confused!

my thought is as the of some people upset.i trust someone who give me friendly behave.if it was a female ,i even have many imagination....

but what was a tragedy is i have many bad experience. And be cheated some times.too offen .

now i even don't need i trust the peple in this scociety in few times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 13:20:12 |Display all floors
I am easy to trust a person if I like him or her. For strangers, sometimes in few minutes, but sometimes for many years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 13:22:41 |Display all floors
I am a person doing things by feeling. I don't think too much. It appears that I can get more chances, and also turns out that I am easy failed. If I am lucky, I will be more easy life than others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 15:15:54 |Display all floors
when i talk with my friends, see his eyes. i trust eye can not lie
i blieve friendship establish on trust

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 15:34:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raymondlam at 2009-10-20 16:50
I am not someone who will trust easily.It takes me along time to trust someone. I cant measure that in months or years.To be honest, even myself is confuse on how can I give my trust. what about you?

hard to say this...

my principle is try to put my 100% trust in people who I think is trustworthy, regardless how he or she will treat me...gradually, time will judge you are right or wrong. if right, u are lucky; if wrong, just keep away from him or her.

that's all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 15:35:43 |Display all floors
in addition, i really made several best buddies in life. so, this way may work well with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 15:38:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-10-20 18:00

Trusting people has got limits.Any time I see a friendly behaviour from a person I take for granted that this person is trustworthy.
So this is the beginning for me.I can not doubt people fr ...

question to you, xilaren.  

have you buddies in your life? and  how you bulit this relationship with them? did you trust them at your beginning meet?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.