Author: raymondlam

How long does it take you to trust a person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-21 09:32:13 |Display all floors
In my opinion,there is different rank of trust plotted off by how important the matter you face.
Just be careful when you trust someone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 09:35:55 |Display all floors
contact with more and more person, slowly, you will have good sixth feeling, you will know which one you can trust in your first sight or after you contact several times. of course maybe you will make mistakes for your feeling sometimes.
how trust you treat a person, how deep your friendship you have! use your brain to judge, don't trust all the things in blind even you are in deep friendship.
i believe my sixth feeling. and i trust good people are more than bad people in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 10:11:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raymondlam at 2009-10-20 16:50
I am not someone who will trust easily.It takes me along time to trust someone. I cant measure that in months or years.To be honest, even myself is confuse on how can I give my trust. what about you?

No definite period

Depends on specified circs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 10:19:55 |Display all floors
I think it's hard to say.
   I've never think this problem before.
   Usually , I trust a person because she/he also trust me.If she just don't open her heart to me ,maybe I would never tell her what I've thinked in my real mind.So I'm a person who is not give my heart easily!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 12:07:30 |Display all floors
If you are always doubting about othes: your colleagues, your schoolmates, people who you meet the first time etc. ,you'll never in close touch with others.

Trust always comes from both sides.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 12:19:20 |Display all floors
When we are young ,trust people is an easy job ,but by the time flows,trust is more and more rare in our heart. Why establising friendship is very easy when we are in school,but when we go to a real socity ,we never and ever fell a sincere friendship arround us?What's wrong with our lives?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-21 12:32:01 |Display all floors
once you smile to the world , world will smile to you . once you open you heart to your friends , will see your friends's heart also. but the judement  of who is friend is crucial step .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.