Author: antimatter

***Chinese J-10 & J11B jets production stopped due to lack of engines.*** [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-1 15:15:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-12-1 14:46

Does China have MIRV warheads or did the russians keep that to themselves after they stole the secrets from the US?

What a question.   

"Are you still beating your wife?"

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-12-1 15:20:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-12-1 16:15

"Are you still beating your wife?"

Taking your heritage into consideration I believe that you're more experienced in it. If need is there I'd always consult you first. That's a promise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-1 15:24:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-12-1 15:20

Taking your heritage into consideration I believe that you're more experienced in it. If need is there I'd always consult you first. That's a promise.

not having ever been married Ill give it my best shot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-1 16:52:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-12-1 16:35
To be honest, I know nothing of the mini rocket launch but I do know that there is a company back home that makes them  ...

Like our Malaysian friend, Greendragon, I just saw this on TV on a news/comedy show.
It showed all these kids sitting around watching the launch and all the sheep running away from the launch site !!!!

As we know, the Kiwis can be very innovative, Fisher and Paykel and Navman for a start.
Good luck to the Kiwis and their "rickits" !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 13:09:41 |Display all floors

Reply #34 emucentral's post

ha ha

Monumental show!
Just like our Malayan expensive Astronaut programme!
It's a great show by the Kiwis

ha ha ha  

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 06:19:38 |Display all floors
The way I see it, the AL-31 Saturn, is more a mean ends of "fulfilling the gap left void" by China's decommissioning of its obsolete fleet of Korean war era J-5, 6, and early model J-7s "in a Speedy Gonzales fashion" with its state of the art ultra-modern J-10. I suspect China is planning for as many as a 1000plus J-10's which is a number which is representative of what were once part of the PLAAF's massive J-6 inventory and importation is the most efficient means of reaching this target in as short a time possible. For all I know, China's WS-10 Taihang powerplant (replica of the Saturn) is ready to go. It's being fitted into China's J-11B's presently and tested on the J-10. It's now probably in limited production and hence not in sufficient of a number to fulfill the PLAAF's numerical requirements for the time hence dictating the need for imports.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2009-12-26 02:21 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-28 12:00:56 |Display all floors

Reply #36 edisonone's post

Engines on 5,000 high peformance flight hour lifespan could mean a market for 150 - 200 new engines annually!

Definately workable to have 500 J-10 as the basic jet fighter!
And need to work cheapo fighter bomber such as the JF-17, which is also an export jet fighter with longer engine service life! and the FAST J-11 interceptor jets to make up the 1,300 jet fighter fleet!

wow!

HO HO HO

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.