Author: teresa_shine

can the love in college last long? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-2 15:48:51 |Display all floors
I believe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 16:14:21 |Display all floors

love in college

The pure and true love is encountered but is not sought . The blossom  of  true love will be faded swifly if   we add  more materials on it. The pure love  are always in college and seldom in society. we should
hold it and not let it out when the pure love is at hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 17:35:16 |Display all floors

The photo?

Originally posted by flicka at 2009-11-2 12:31

I agree,based on my personnal love experience.
  Campus love always begins with Hormones-induced affection to each other and without slightly concern about such factors as characters,hobbies,f ...

Did you leave your boyfriend by boat?

Usually they go by train!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 18:06:26 |Display all floors
most of them are with no result.
That's just my own opinion.
So my suggestion is that do  not have sex with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 19:24:55 |Display all floors
my boyfriend is my schoolmate. we love each other. And we are happy with each other. To be honest, he is not very good-looking and rich. My parents don't like him. But i don't care. I think we can get married in some day.I don't believe the boys who i meet after graduation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 19:54:44 |Display all floors
you have a bf because you have natrual demand to have a bf, that's it, it's doesn't matter whether it will last for long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 20:03:56 |Display all floors
who knows                 campus  love   is  pure    it  doesnt  involve  any   practical   problems  such  as  money   job   house          so   if   you  have  find  a  person   you  like   just  get  up  the  courage to ask him or  her  out    dont  leave  any  regret      when  you  start   a  relationship     just    love  with you heart           dont    think too much    dont  be  afraid  of   being  hurt         it is easy  to   fall into  love    but    difficult   to   maintain  it       good luck  to you  and  to myself

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.