Author: teresa_shine

can the love in college last long? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-2 10:59:11 |Display all floors

that's not something the lovers in school intented.

College and society are two different worlds. When we entering society from college, many things changed, including ways of thinking, outlook on life and on the world, etc. These changes make lovers break up.
Maybe no one is to blame. Just things are changing. What you want is changing. So b.f. or g.f. is also changing.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-2 10:59:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Cherry1987 at 2009-11-2 10:52
I am a graduate now, I met my bf in college, we have spent 5-year with each other, heading for marriage. Though now we have some handicaps between us. But we are all trying our best to protect our  ...

How romantic.....1st love

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 11:37:01 |Display all floors
everythings we can not define , it exist ,it will have it;s fate or sense,we couldn't tell one things r rihgt or wrong , last forever or die in cradle!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 12:31:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-10-19 13:08
   People generally don't know what kind of a life partner they want until they are around 25.

I agree,based on my personnal love experience.
  Campus love always begins with Hormones-induced affection to each other and without slightly concern about such factors as characters,hobbies,families and fulture.There is too much fantasy and too much naive in it,so that when reality like graduation comes upon,loves couldn't strike an agreement on fulture fate.Main reason is that campus loves lack of life experience and don't really understand what love is and what kind of person can be the other part.
   I met with lots of boys before finally with my current BF,a guy that I know better and love deeper with time going on.I don't believe on campus love so I never even starts one.My BF and I became loves out of campus.We don't  put too much illusion to our relationship.
木棚船.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 13:05:30 |Display all floors
Love in campus is very beautiful and pure, sometimes i think we should not think too much about the future of the campus love, but most of people wish a good end, it is true that rare of the lovers end up with couple, but I believe that lovers will have a good future if the bf and gf reach an agreement of their future life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 15:25:43 |Display all floors
i think the campus love is the puriest love if the two guys are really into each other, cause after step into the society we have to consider too many attached factors, your job income, your parents' attitude and your peer guys' status on that etc. Apart from the impact factors, campus love tend to be kinda blinded because the only thing they take into consideration is their feelings to each other. that is why i regret i have not get a gf in college and lament that i will never have a ideal pure love anymore.

no matter if we end up with a perfect marriage, the time being togeter would be the most precious and maybe kinda bitter memory stationed in your bottom heart if you guys broke up one day. there is a song called (MEI LI XIN QING) which exactly express the situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 15:33:44 |Display all floors
depending on whether both of you have confidence on your love

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.