Author: yuan_zcen

US says China not currency manipulator [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-30 10:50:19 |Display all floors

i like american,but i don't like its political policy.

i like american,but i don't like its political policy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 16:16:25 |Display all floors
hegemony policy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 09:07:43 |Display all floors

we are expective.

If oneday China become a currency manipulator,that indicates China is more powerful.we are expective.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-5 19:01:55 |Display all floors
I think China now should stick to the currency policies which is in line with the chinese conditions ,despite some rumour telling that china manipulate the currency ! But we should have a slight that china will suffer inflating for which we should firmly tackle with.
The goverment now confront the problems that RMB will appreciate amid the slowdown of dallor .No matter how ,we just look forward the American responses .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-16 17:25:56 |Display all floors
Not a currency manipulator, but a market manipulator.  Always make new laws to control the market, or drive unwanted businesses out.  Such as adding the labor union in Shenzhen to drive out the factories, or increasing the down payment on real estate to control prices.  

Don't get me the wrong way.  I think it's a good thing...to control the growth of the market.....unlike the US where it's too free and the system basically collapsed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-1 15:40:32 |Display all floors
It's a trick of U.S.A, he needs a peace relationship with China so he didn't bother China on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-13 16:45:54 |Display all floors

For heaven's sake, are you people serious?

For heaven's sake, are you people serious?

Correct me if I am wrong, but there seem to be people on this forum who believe China is not manipulating its currency.

Could one of those people please define "currency manipulation" for me, because it must be a diferrent definition to the one I understand.

Since July 2008, China's RMB has virtually not moved against the US dollar. This is despite foreign investors falling over themselves ot throw money at China.

Don't misunderstand me here; I am not necessarily saying China's currency manipulation is the wrong thing to do. There are some possibly legitimate justifications for the policy. One of these is that China is still developing, has hundreds of millions of people it is genuinely trying to lift out of poverty and therefore it is morally entitled to keep a low currency value for the time being. (That's a possible justification)

But that does not change the simple fact that all of this clearly comes under the definition of currency manipulation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.