Author: may_flower

Diary of Oct,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-7 14:24:15 |Display all floors
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Emotion and love
I have one friend, similar character like me, that have deep misunderstanding about love, like the attitude to love, the viewpoint of love etc.
She starts her journey to find another half for a long time, she is at the same age like me, the different is that she tries to find another half since she is at her 20s, but now we are almost 28, she is still trying hard to find her another half.
At the beginning, one friend introduced a boy, that boy is her classmate, they chatted online for half a year, but because that boy have a girlfriend or other reason, they didn’t meet each other even that chatted for so long, she felt sad, and after one year later she recovered from that accident, and then tried to find another one.
And then she met a boy from online, that boy is very excellent, from her eyes, she said:” That boy bought a house on his own, he has a good job, good shape, and good looking.”However, she went out with that boy for the first time, and that boy dislikes her, because he felt she doesn’t match with her. she is so sad, she could not get up that feeling on him and she added his QQ from another QQ number, she chatted with him like another person, and knew he has a girlfriend and saw their photo after travelling, she is so sad and again needs one year to recover from that pain.
Her life likes this, when someone refuses her or she refuses someone, she needs half a year to recover her emotion from that relationship, and year after year, now she is almost 28 years old, still she dreams of finding a perfect matching.
I don’t know whether that is a good thing or not, like the first time I fell in love with someone, I thought he is like me, that loves me and cares me deeply and never pay attention to other girl, that pure love, that pure relationship, and he will loves me forever in his life. Now I think, that is a really big mistake. Even that our love lasts for sometimes, I still think he is waiting for me in one place, like fairy tale.
I don’t know to have that thought is a good thing or a bad thing, for a person that can’t easily get out her emotion and start again from other person. She isn’t like another friend, that compare carefully from one boy to another boy and then make decision, but she devote her love to one person and can’t get out of it easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 15:12:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-7 14:23

I will decorate my house as soon as I get the house, maybe before new year. And my honey, only can tell is that I am plan to get marry nex year.

marrying???

are you pulling our legs into the water???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 16:23:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-10-7 03:12 PM

marrying???

are you pulling our legs into the water???

Why you don't trust my words at all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 18:13:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-6 09:34
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Human mind
I actually don’t know how other people think about me, the girl that with not so much education and a girl who work as job as foreign trade, a girl who bough ...

Now he knows you are really excellent and brave, so he wants to chase you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 08:35:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-7 14:23

I will decorate my house as soon as I get the house, maybe before new year. And my honey, only can tell is that I am plan to get marry nex year.

it is really a happy thing living in own house...but i hv not

Good luck but marriage seems not be planned...
'coz it is not positive comparison yr payout...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 13:58:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-10-7 06:13 PM

Now he knows you are really excellent and brave, so he wants to chase you

Is that life so realstic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-8 13:59:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mrdevil at 2009-10-8 08:35 AM

it is really a happy thing living in own house...but i hv not

Good luck but marriage seems not be planned...
'coz it is not positive comparison yr payout...

I can't live in that house without decoration, and I need to borrow money to decorate my house, gosh....
Marry or not marry, it is a dream.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.