Author: may_flower

Diary of Oct,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-6 10:34:13 |Display all floors
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Human mind
I actually don’t know how other people think about me, the girl that with not so much education and a girl who work as job as foreign trade, a girl who bought a house with a heavy loan, but I met very funny thing online these days as I registered in one famous website and look for Mr Right.
Several months ago, I didn’t decide to buy the house, I am what I am, same girl but just put my money in bank account and didn’t get it out to pay for the deposit. I didn’t popular in that website, even I sent my mail to boys, they just ignore me and look for others.
One time I sent one mail to a boy, I got his QQ number and we both started to chat, we both work in different city, he seems doesn’t like it, so I said:” if we both get along right, I will transfer my job to your city.” He said:” Why you think you can get a job in my city easily, you are too proud of yourself, and I think we are not suit for each other, as we are from different cities.”
So I got up, for he refused the distance, I felt sad for it and month later, I decided to buy a house, I put all my money and in return get heavy loan, then I revised my information, as have a house already.
So several months later, I got letter from him, same people, I didn’t change my job and still we have that distance, I am who I am, he wrote to me and I told him, we are very far away, he said:” Oh, we are not that far away, and you can change your job, maybe I can also change my job too.” I could not understand, is that what human mind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-6 14:23:41 |Display all floors
susan, how's yr holiday...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-6 14:27:13 |Display all floors
how's going on yr honey and decorated house...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-6 16:32:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-5 10:39
Monday, October 05, 2009
Holidays
I didn’t write diary for sometimes, for one thing because I don’t feel like writing, and second thing is because I have four days holidays during national day  ...

but he knows to "crab" my finger with his little hand.

so poor is your english

correct is

but he knows to "Grab" my finger with his little hand.

afterall, he is nat a baby CRAB who walks sideways
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 14:22:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mrdevil at 2009-10-6 02:23 PM
susan, how's yr holiday...?

My holiday is wonderful, I went back to my hometown, visited friends and classmates, relax and chat, like I am in the heaven.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 14:23:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mrdevil at 2009-10-6 02:27 PM
how's going on yr honey and decorated house...

I will decorate my house as soon as I get the house, maybe before new year. And my honey, only can tell is that I am plan to get marry nex year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 14:23:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-10-6 04:32 PM

but he knows to "crab" my finger with his little hand.

so poor is your english

correct is

but he knows to "Grab" my finger with his little hand. ...

Now you know how BAD is my English It is too late la

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.