Author: ichiban

Do you report a crime committed by someone love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-6 18:43:27 |Display all floors
luckily   i havent  go  through  such  an experience    if   my  relations   commit  a  crime  such  as    killing  sb   or setting  fire   that  cause  great  loss  to  the  society    i  thingk    i will   persuade  them  to  surrender  to  the  police     if    they dont  listen to  me   i  will  report   it  to the  police

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-6 21:46:29 |Display all floors
Probably I will persuade them to go to the POLICE 'cause I don't want the one I love feel guilty all his or her  life . Nobody will escape away from the guilt feeling that maybe hide  in the deep heart .Even he or she does escape ,they will never really feel happy their whole life! So ,we should help them recognize what they really had done and comfirm all these  whether they really wanna do! 'Cause they are our love ones ,it's our
obligation to do so .
200712181045579734[1].jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-6 21:47:35 |Display all floors
To tell you the truth, i really do not know how to do if that things happened in my lifetime。it is depend。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-7 09:40:32 |Display all floors
i had once asked my friends about what they would do if i've commited a serious crime?

some said they would keep quiet if they loved me dearly, some said they would persuade me to turn myself in... but non said they would tell the police. i think it really depends on the amount of love or the importance you mean to that person.

not that i would do any serious crime... sigh* just a thought huh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-9 23:50:53 |Display all floors
I would talk with them. Try to understand their motivations...

Then I would say they have a choice. They can either turn themselves in, doing the proper moral thing, or they can live without me in their life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 19:12:59 |Display all floors
I would report them for murder (but possibly not man-slaughter) rape or paedophilia.

Not for theft or assault unless it was gratuitous and did grievous injury to somebody.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.