UN determines Israel committed War Crimes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-30 14:12:20 |Display all floors

The IDF admiring their "work"

Saying cheese?
DeadPalestinianAsAnIsraeliTrophies.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-30 15:23:46 |Display all floors

Joke

Thanks for those images,Baofeng.Terrible results of monstrous Zionist war crimes.The UN is indeed a joke.
In a just world they would have mobilised an international team of peacekeepers to protect the Palestinians.
And wasn't it the UN that created Israel in the first place ? Which means they recognized the Balfour
declaration as orders from above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-30 16:03:41 |Display all floors

I am not going to go that low ............

.............. and publish photos and links to videos, showing the suffering of my people ....... or even more "effective" showing how the Palestinian terrorists, shoot, abuse and intimidate their own (I'm sure also that the biased China Daily wouldn't publish them or would play with my material).

What you are indecently showing, Baofeng, is "Palestine-Hollywood" created images to shock the public.
If you have to resource to those pictures it means ..... you don't have any more valid arguments.

Furthermore, I am going to use your photos.
To everyone that reads this thread. What you are seeing there is only the tip of the iceberg of what I have written many times. THE PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS ALL THEY ACHIEVE ATTACKING ISRAEL AND KILLING JEWS ..... IS TO BRING MORE MISERY TO THEIR PEOPLE. THERE YOU HAVE IT IN FULL COLORS.

WHAT HAS TO BE SETTLED ON INTESIVE NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN PALESTINIANS AND ISRALELI LEADERS ...... WILL NEVER BE SETTLED BY THE USE OF PALESTINIAN TERRORISM.

PALESTINIAN TERRORISM ONLY PERPETUATES THE MISERY OF ITS OWN PEOPLE.

PD.. I just hope China Daily publish my message ....... untouched and without "inserting" messages before mine ...... as they already have done on the past.

If everybody are thinking alike ...... then ...... nobody is THINKING.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-30 16:10:14 |Display all floors
- Hello, good morning........ this is Rhonda ..................... May I speak with Morgezuma?

rrhonda, please be patient, an operator will be with you shortly. Seriously, we can dialog about any topic, but please give me at least 24 hours before you go nuts with "answer me! answer me! answer me right now!" stuff. I think I'm quite active on the BBS at times, but sometimes sleep and work interfere with my ability to reply while you are refreshing your page waiting for me.

I see that while some rockets or mortars get lobbed at Israelis often, it's not daily. While most of the attacks against Israelis land harmlessly in empty fields, Israel sends concentrated barrages of hundreds of super-hightech rockets and artillery into Palestinian neighborhoods killing huge numbers of civilians. If you do that to anyone anywhere, if they can find something to lob at you, they will. Forever.

When Jews had no state, Jewish terror groups ran amok in Palestine. Terrorism was rewarded and Israel was born. Now that their land has been taken away by terrorists, what should Palestinians do?

95% of the 400 pages in the UN's report complains of Israel's wrong-doing. Israel is a state, Palestinian militias have not quite achieved the same status - yet. Israel, being a member of the United Nations, should be expected to NEVER commit war-crimes. This is the Israel that is still busy condemning 90 year old nazis. Try to set a good example. If Israel is a respectable and legitimate nation, then 95% pages of those 400 in the UN's report should be condemning the terrorists right? Oh wait, 95% of those pages ARE condemning terrorists.

You can insist that Israel's use of human shields, white phosphorus, and the huge numbers of dead civilians is fine for Israel, but don't be surprised when your enemies feel dead Israelis are fine too.
terrorized-not-terrorist.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-30 17:18:16 |Display all floors

Ohhh, your picture is your best argument .....

I have more, but I will not go low gear and publish those "momentos". I leave it for indecent characters to do it.
I will use it, though.

To everyone that reads this thread. What you are seeing there is only the tip of the iceberg of what I have written many times. THE PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS ALL THEY ACHIEVE ATTACKING ISRAEL AND KILLING JEWS ..... IS TO BRING MORE MISERY TO THEIR PEOPLE. THERE YOU HAVE IT IN FULL COLORS.

WHAT HAS TO BE SETTLED ON INTESIVE NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN PALESTINIANS AND ISRALELI LEADERS ...... WILL NEVER BE SETTLED BY THE USE OF PALESTINIAN TERRORISM.

PALESTINIAN TERRORISM ONLY PERPETUATES THE MISERY OF ITS OWN PEOPLE.

"""I see that while some rockets or mortars get lobbed at Israelis often, it's not daily."""

How nice of you, you are very generouse.
The shelling is not daily ......................  and it's only a few rockets and mortars only. Very good to excellent, your observation.
It certainly serves of consolation to the Israeli citizens living next to the border.

When you have some time, please, ........ tell me, on your educated opinion .............................  how many jews the Palestinian terrorists have to kill, before we can warm up the engines and get going south to chase the mddder fkkkers.
If everybody are thinking alike ...... then ...... nobody is THINKING.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-30 18:41:54 |Display all floors

re rrhonda

1,400 Palestinians, mostly civilians, were killed by the IDF during operation "Cast Lead".

How many Israelis have been killed by Hamas' flying bottles during the last 2 years?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-30 19:03:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rrhonda at 2009-9-30 18:18

I have more, but I will not go low gear and publish those "momentos". I leave it for indecent characters to do it.
I will use it, though.

To everyone that reads this thread. ...

are you untouchable, using the word motherfickers so freely

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.