Author: expatter

Democracy and Nepotism Lama Style. Part 1 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-9 08:02:26 |Display all floors

Senny....

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-10-8 20:43
Expatter,

Why would I be "sensitive" when someone uses the word"clique"? It doesn't describe me, does it?

Then again, from the moral anthill that is today's vantagepoint  ...

Clearly you wrote this under the influence. You really must stop it. I'm deeply concerned...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-10-16 00:25:41 |Display all floors

#15 Seneca

I would certainly not call you 'sensitive'.

The reply was due to the original comment made by yourself.

A "scholar" who faithfully laps up and regurgitates foul language such as the phrase "Lama clique" is an impostor, a forger, a falsifier, fraud.

No doubt the DL, ahem! group, lean heavily on the words "communist regime".

But, really!  What's in a name?

It depends mostly on the political leaning of that group and is to be expected.

The laws of semantics and all that.  

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-10-16 00:29:38 |Display all floors

liuyedao

Yes, it is a wonder that this person. OBL, cannot be found whilst supposedly hiding amongst the poorest people in the world.

With such a big reward offered.

An example would be Saddam and sons.

Maybe still of use though.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-19 09:44:36 |Display all floors

Palyul.org is not

Hi - in your political propaganda above, you say "Palyul" is run by the "Dalai Clique" (which by the way completely makes everything you type other than that reeeeedeeculous because you sound like old school 60s commie when you use that phrase).

Just wanted to clarify for the rest of the popcorn-propaganda-munching readership, that you probably mean http://www.phayul.com/ and not "Palyul" - which is a Nyingmapa Monastery.

Didn't read any of your other content (as I mentioned, use of the word "clique" makes it too dated for me), but ran across this when I was searching for info on Palyul.

Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-19 13:17:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2009-9-29 13:29
Remember what Roosevelt said:

He maybe a s.o.b, but he's OUR s.o.b!
- Roosevelt

The US won't care whether DL is a democrat or not, as long as he's useful enough to harass China.

who was Roosevelt referring two, and which one was it, there were two?

Its a valid point, the US has supported dictators all over the world when it suited their interest.  I might disagree that the US's every move is to harass China, in the last 35 years the US has made several moves in favor of China where the opposite would have gained it more.  
I also cant say that China wouldn't support whoever so long as they best suited their interests

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-20 09:38:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-10-19 13:17
Its a valid point, the US has supported dictators all over the world when it suited their interest.  I might disagree that the US's every move is to harass China, in the last 35 years the US has made several moves in favor of China where the opposite would have gained it more.  
I also cant say that China wouldn't support whoever so long as they best suited their interests  ...

So, you also agree to the power politics in this world.

The US no need to pretend care about human rights, self-determination and all those stuff, because they don't give a damn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-20 09:39:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-10-20 09:00
23: Mr Liu has of late adopted this quaint habit of his to always quote that piece of opinion in every context in which an U.S. American involvement in a third country raises worrying parallels to  ...

You mean, you disagree with Rossevelt's quote in understanding US foreign policy? snakey...?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.