Author: Aleh1811

Luxury items as a display of inferiority complex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-10 10:35:09 |Display all floors

I like Luxury items

I like luxury items not because of display of rich, but superior quality.
However, I can't afford them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 22:39:05 |Display all floors
you know  luxury  items    are a  symbol of  status    people  buy   brand  clothes    wear    expensive  accessories    drive  famous  cars   just   to enjoy  life  and   show  off  their  status  it  is human  nature      the  point  is  they can     offord   them     but     it  is unacceptable    if  this  happens  to  poor  people     actually      many   poor  people  do  it   i just  cant  understand   why                 no  one    will  despise   them   just  because  they  are  poor   or   they dont have  as  much money   as   the  rich           those  who feel  self  contemptuous  have  a bad  mind set           i think  it is  a  waste  of  hard earned  money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 22:40:04 |Display all floors
It all depend on your need! I think if we have the need , we donot have to reject  luxury items! if someone  buy expensive luxury items just to swank, I think he or she must have the inferiority complex or wrong comsume point!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 22:42:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gyf56192329 at 2009-10-10 22:39
you know  luxury  items    are a  symbol of  status    people  buy   brand  clothes    wear    expensive  accessories    drive  famous  cars   just   to enjoy  life  and   show  off  their  status  ...

I am very agree with your point!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 22:48:12 |Display all floors
Happens often to people without any other spiritual orientation in their lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-11 03:36:04 |Display all floors
I will never buy stuff such as LV etc...

It's ridiculous to me. But maybe others have good reasons but buying too expensive things is not my cup of tea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-11 13:16:31 |Display all floors
it's not mine !  indeed feel so sad

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.