Views: 6038|Replies: 9

Gene decides sport ability!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-27 14:54:25 |Display all floors
A black player can never beat a chinese player in Pingpong game!

Also A chinese player would never possibly beat a black man in 100 meter race!

No matter how good your long-distance running is, when you come to kenya, you are nobody!!!

Someone has better sport ability BY NATURE, it doesn't matter how hard you train, you are already a loser at the very beginning!

Therefore,  The whole sports match is a lie!

Let us play for fun, not for medal~~~~~  because medal is a cheater!!!!

时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 15:09:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by knight778 at 2009-9-27 14:54
A black player can never beat a chinese player in Pingpong game!

Also A chinese player would never possibly beat a black man in 100 meter race!

No matter how good your long-distance running i ...

I understand what you are saying as a generally observation.

There have been some examples contrary to the norm.

Liu Xiang in the 110 m hurdles, before him it was most dominated by black people.

Tiger woods and the williams sisters in a sport which is commonly now to be dominated by white people.

I believe there are opportunities for athletes to overcome the normal. But a present the statistics speak for themselves.

Cool post :):)
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 17:26:31 |Display all floors

Reply #2 ichiban's post

Freaks never die.
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 20:26:12 |Display all floors
gene is not decisive, if one own a good gene but not train and exert, one will never win. this is the real significance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-28 00:08:30 |Display all floors
Genetics, Training, Nutrition, Cultural influences etc...etc
these all play part in deciding sports AND in academics.

If you started taking the small and nimble blacks, mexicans etc... and teaching them PINGPONG from a very young age...you'd have similar results as the Chinese pingpong players.

Likewise, Chinese basketball is taking a huge leap forward with the newly heightened interest in NBA, and the increase in the number of kids recieveing adequate NUTRITION.

:)
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-28 00:18:57 |Display all floors
knight778

All your theory is pure sh.T

Now in China, there are these "palaces for young genius" where parents bring their children, to test them and find the "genius" among population. No need to mention that the "patriotic test" for children must certainely have been imposed by a mongoloid official who never opened a book about human development and education process. This is just a fascist application of Darwin theories. Such stinking ideology say that there are "valued human" and "low value human". There are "genius" and "others", (understand: everything must be made for genius children education and nothing for the others", the best proove of this sh.t theory is to see the result it give when you have a look on children iq defficient and mongoloid hospital...a scandal of inhumanity.

NO, NO,NO,NO: darwin is just dangerous when used by low iq ideologist extremist. More recently, Patrick Blanc, a scholars who studied plant life in tropical rainforest, clamed darwin is shT., because it's not reflecting what happen truely in the nature, and is just a good argument for totalitarism ideologies. In tropical rainforest, under the trees, the little plant lack of nutriments, light, and even water (yes , rainforest are not so wet), and he discovered that the plant will,in fact "learn how to find the best solution to preserve each of them species".

The future of the world is DIVERSITY, and , in this world, EVERYBODY HAS SAME RIGHT TO LIVE.

Sorry for dont write about sport, but this thread is clearly reflecting this sh.t ideology of "elite", "best", "selection", "competition" and mystic "nature give everything from the beginning" , which are just good for garbage in my opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-28 00:30:29 |Display all floors

Yasawakic

Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-9-28 00:18
knight778

All your theory is pure sh.T

Now in China, there are these "palaces for young genius" where parents bring their children, to test them and find the "genius" amo ...

I don't agree with that. If a person is born with an enhanced ability
(or a natural propensity to develop himself easily in an specific area), be it physical, intellectual or artistic, It would be greatly helpful for him to receive adequate education for it.   

I'm not saying those that are not gifted should be left aside (as a part of the 99% of the non gifted population I certainly would not like it)

But if a little boy or girl has the ability to reach further it would be unfair to hinder him because his success reduces our self esteems

[ Last edited by Aleh1811 at 2009-9-28 12:32 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.