Author: flywtihwing

How do you think about women smoking? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-27 15:50:41 |Display all floors
I don't like people smoking,it's disgusting and I just can't bear the smell of the cigarettes.My father used to smoking, but he kicked the bad habit. I'm so happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 16:23:15 |Display all floors
i don't smoke  , i don't like people smoke around  me .but many of my friends workmates smoke . i think i can't accept a girl who like smoking . it will affect our family and children in the future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 16:27:34 |Display all floors
I'm OK with women smoking :)

But I hope one day no one will smoke :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 16:49:53 |Display all floors
women have their right to smoke,we cannot stop them!But we need to let them know smoke may cause lots of cancer just like lung cancer and so on.the choose need their make!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 16:51:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2009-9-26 17:55
in the old time, smoking is the exclusive behaviour for men.

but in the modern time, more and more women smoke and they seem to be accepted by public.

whereas, when a woman is smoking , she a ...

One word,surprise,and then dislike!

Yeah,when a woman smoke,must be attract lots of attention

Actually i dislike smoke

Even man smoke,i also dislike,but not surprise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 17:02:09 |Display all floors
I don't mind smoking :).It is just personal matters.As long as it dosen't affect the other people,it's ok.When I feel depressed or scared,I smoke.The only thing I want to make clear is that no matter famale or male,they all have rights  to choose whether smoke or not  and certainly  have no need to care about the others' attention,especially for the female.And if my boyfriend minds my smoking and makes no effort to understand it,I don't think I will make any  concession.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 17:13:13 |Display all floors
my point of view is that I definitely opposed smoking either man or woman, but unfortunately, sometime i do and I’m a girl;
most of the time, I can keep far away from cigarettes; only when I feel outrage and soreness had I smoked, and after I adjusted myself back to a quiet mood, I would keep away from cigarette step by step;. Because I believe that the cigarette is great harmful to our health and actually had no help to improve our mood, it’s just a bad habit and temperate numbness; moreover, especially for female, it’s not good for our skin and complexion.
So, brothers and sisters, let’s quit smoking right away but not tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.