Author: flywtihwing

How do you think about women smoking? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-27 11:44:37 |Display all floors

agree or not agree

it is ok. but if my future GF smokes I can not tolerant. And over-somking is sth I absolutely disagree.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 13:25:29 |Display all floors

wrong

It is wrong for people to smoke,especially womean!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 13:27:58 |Display all floors
I don't like anyone who smokes ,no matter men or women ,if he or she inflences others . But I won't pay much attention if i see a women smoking , it's just normal as a man is smoking !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 13:37:46 |Display all floors
I don't smoke but it doesn't means I don't like people who do smoke no matter men or women.
I think that smoke is personal thing, if his or her manner don't bother you, you have not the right to judge.
Men and women are created equally, if a man can smoke acceptedly why a woman can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 14:40:50 |Display all floors
Don't smoke in the public,don't bother the other people by second-hand smoke, no matter man or woman,just take it ,that your right.

Btw: Some woman looks more attractive when they are smoking, just like the woman in the second picture,why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 14:54:12 |Display all floors
re <when a woman is smoking , she always recieves more attention than the counterpart of a man.> Where are you getting this information from? What sort of attention are you talking about?

Why have you made this a sexist issue? Smoking used to be advertised as glamorous for both men and women (this was done up until 1970s in Australia).

I think both men and women smoking is disgusting. A waste of money, a pollution of the air, and a destruction to both the smokers' health and the health of everyone breating the foul air around them.

Smoking in public places has been regulated in my country. Noone is allowed to smoke in public places such as restaurants, pubs, public transport, or places where children are.

I support people's right to smoke, but I am glad there are rules about where they are allowed to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 15:42:52 |Display all floors
whoever man or woman smoking in private place is just OK, it's everyone's right. but it's disgusting for man or women to smoke in public.

for me, i seldom smoke, but if i am encounterring some difficulties or under heavy pressure, i prefer to smoke in my house, this could relax my mood and body, i think it's just OK, right?

anyway, never in public. smoking a little is just OK, please don't addict yourself to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.