Author: flywtihwing

How do you think about women smoking? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-27 10:09:21 |Display all floors
I think women smoking is ok !Maybe it is a way for them to reduce the pressure from family , society ,just like a men doing that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 10:28:31 |Display all floors

heihei

I will not pay special attention to the women who are smoking, because I think it is nothing surprised to me.
The society is fair. Men can smoke, so, women also.heihei.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 10:31:41 |Display all floors

Reply #8 871126's post

Absolutely!!!!
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 10:38:16 |Display all floors
In my opinions, i do not agree with women smoking
Smoking not only do harm to healthy ,but also influence others ,
But ,i see the woman smoking in public place  ,i not specially pay attention to they behaviour ,its yr right .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 10:40:52 |Display all floors

Reply #1 flywtihwing's post

I  never want to have serious relationship with a girl who smokes!

But I dont care ONS....

Lol
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 10:54:42 |Display all floors
it makes me feel uncomfortable to see anyone smoking in public no matter men or women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-27 10:58:43 |Display all floors
I reject all kinds of smoking,no matter male or female.
Above all,it's actually harmful to our health,it cause cough for everyday and cancers when smoked for long time.
The second ,it's not polite or careless when in public.it cause demage to other ppl especially women and childern.
The third is when u started to smoke it's hard or impossible to quit it when u begin to feel the harmness to ur body.....it's  a thing with strong addictiveness.

My father have smoked for nearly twenty years,and during it he tried three times to quit but failed .So i don't like smoking ppl no matter man or woman.But i won't pay more attention when meet with a woman smoking .everybody has different attitude in value and in life.it's their choice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.