Views: 6978|Replies: 6

I like cooking~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-25 15:47:22 |Display all floors
I bagan to like cooking when I was working.

If you say that work is interesting, you must tell a lie. Actually, life is better than work.
My job is translating. What I can do everyday is to translate many many materials. Eventhough, I like my job very much, I still think that it is a little boring.

The food in our Dinning Hall is not delicious at all. Sometimes, there will be one or two dishes I like to eat, e.g.chicken leg, braised meat(Hong Shao Rou)etc. You will get the information that I'm a meat-lover.That's right!
I'm from the North of China, exactly, Hei Long Jiang province.But I'm working in ZheJiang.We all know that Zhejiang is nearby the sea, so the people there most like the sea food. Anyhow, I don't like the sea food and the Dinner Hall.

So, at last, to cook by myself is the only choice. Of course, I can just cook the supper, because our company is so far from the apartment. It will cast about 40 minutes for one way. We just have 1 hour's rest at noon, so ...you know:).

I have moved to the new apartment where I can cook  for nearly 5 months. During the time cooking supper, I began to love it gradually.
自分で 食事を作ることが 美味しいですね!! ですから、何を作るのが 紹介あげますよ!
Now I will introduce some dishes that I had cooked before. Maybe others will not think that the dishes are delicious and even some of them have had it before, but these are what I cooked by myself. Hereby, I just want to share my feeling of happiness with you, and thank you for your attention.

"cold vegetable dish in sauce"(凉拌菜)is right up my alley! The cooking method is very simple:
1.cut the cucumbers`cabbages` carrot`radish`ginger`kelp`beancurd sheet into small threads, and the garlic into powder.
2. pour the liquid mixture on the above things
3.toss all the things
4.you can eat it.

This kind of dish is full of nutrition because there are a lot of vegetables in it. Certainly, the taste is also good enough!!

In fact, ther are many good cooking method in cooking different dishes, as for the words describing the dish I can't say clearly and exactly, so, I can only show you the most easy one, please forgive me.

If there are another time that I can finish it, I will be glad :)

That's all, THANK YOU !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 18:02:19 |Display all floors
I'm also like cooking
i like cook good food  to share with my firend

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-26 18:10:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongchao927 at 2009-9-25 15:47
I bagan to like cooking when I was working.

If you say that work is interesting, you must tell a lie. Actually, life is better than work.
My job is translating. What I can do everyday is to tra ...

cooking is an art.Although I do not cook in my every day life I love cooking when I friends in my house.I love making sweets and pastry.:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 12:24:45 |Display all floors
I like eating but not coking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-12 14:43:32 |Display all floors

Reply #1 kongchao927's post

i enjoy cooking too and look to learn how to make new dishes. i like cutting the most. maybe you can introduce some vegetable dishes and how to make them for us to learn?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 02:08:32 |Display all floors
you didn't state what is in the "liquid mixture"

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-1-24 00:48:47 |Display all floors

yumyum

Originally posted by fallowgirl at 2009-11-26 18:02
I'm also like cooking
i like cook good food  to share with my firend

Ni hao wo de peng you

How about you can cook for me sometime?

Kuai le Chao ren

wen wen

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.