Author: CNculture

How over the Mid-Autumn Festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-23 23:35:49 |Display all floors
1.On 30 Sep,my high school classmates will come to my college,they are about to visit my university and play all the night.
2.On 1 Oct ,I think ,as a Chinese,we all should watch the military review on TV(if you can get access to Beijing,that's better).
3.The Mid-autumn Festival is hard to come by,sure,it a good time visiting our family members.We usually don't treasure our family members,during this festial,we should do something we neglected.
4.as it is a holiday,I will play basketball with my friends,only during the sports time,I can forget something worrying,as the saying goes,it's a happy thing to sport.
5.I can't ignore the fact that I still am a student,my first duty is to study.I am facing a lot exam,such as,CET-4 and the computer exam.I have to use the holiday to review the text.

May everyone have a nice holiday~
There is something I have to sayayying tribute to those who are involved in the military review ~my highschool classmate,now study in PKU is in the row,thank them for making contributions to the celebration for the 60th birthday of our country.

[ Last edited by love22kaka at 2009-9-23 11:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 01:52:17 |Display all floors
sleep and watch enough serials for the whole semister!
happy holidays to myself!
happy holidays to u aswell!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 01:57:41 |Display all floors

stay out allnite to catch the moon...

i mean to watch the moon BUT there aint no moon in NYC coz the sky is too brite  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 09:47:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-9-23 17:23

i am not as u GAY, twotobe,

What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 08:33:38 |Display all floors
stay home and watch TV

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 08:40:47 |Display all floors
stay at home pretty alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 08:51:51 |Display all floors
i like this traditional china festival! i will eat moon cakes on mid-autumn festival, dinner in zhengda square and watch round moon with my family on seaside avenue near the huangpu river.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.