Author: angelx

Are you scared of the dark? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-24 17:13:34 |Display all floors
when a was a little child,I felt the same way with you. It take times to get rid of this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 21:01:30 |Display all floors
If I were alone at home without light turn on I will fill scared . I will think of the horror film what I had saw. That make me  more afraid of darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 21:01:43 |Display all floors

at childhood

when walked alone at middle of an old lane at deep night and there was no lamp, felt eerie and panic.

because we had heard a spook story about shorty monk and high monk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 21:07:26 |Display all floors
when i was young  i was  scared of being  alone  at  home  especially   after  dark   so   when i wai  alone      i  used  to  finish  all   the  things  so that  i can   go    upstairs     before  dark    and  then  locked  all     the doors        i  thought  the ghost  might  come       when   i  grow  up  and  recall these  things        i   find  it  ridiculous       because  the     ghost  doesnt  exist   at  all    now    i  think   the  dark  is not  so  fearful    and  i am  also not  fear  of  being  alone at  home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 22:06:40 |Display all floors

I love darkness

I enjoy being alone in darkness!  Quiet and still

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 22:17:13 |Display all floors
I think im afraid of darkness
but usu if i m at home alone i will switch off the lights

becoz it helps me save $ on my electricity bills

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 22:58:17 |Display all floors
I don't like the absolutely darkness.It makes me think crazy things around.Even I can image something
appear  which will scare me alot.
I like the dim light.It makes me feel peaceful and warm.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.