Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 16:03:27 |Display all floors
at home
i never feel scared.
but outside
especially working on the path by myself and in midnight

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 16:12:53 |Display all floors
As for darkness,I shoud say I am scared of it sometimes when I though it might be a goast aroud me,but other time I felt ok! So our mind played tricks on us on occasion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 16:51:21 |Display all floors

are you scared of the dark?

Actually, I really like the darkness.

I've remembered when I was young, one day the electricity was cut off suddenly. Don't you know how I was exciting that time!!

Maybe some others think that the darkness means that fear's coming, but I don't think so.
The life must be full of excitement in my opinion.

Everyday is bright!! In the morning, the sunshine will supply us the exhaustless lights; and in the evening, we will use the lamps to lighten the dark night which should have been dark itself. Try to imagine!! If we all let nature take its course, let the darkness be darkness, how unusual night we will spend then?!

Everybody is in the hug of the dark night, we are in the same situation, so there will be no fear to say.

If that happens, the whole night we will spend is called "to enjoy the dark night".

Only if that happens, we can fell the difference between the day and the night!!

I will support, because I'm never scared of the darkness!!

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME??!!

How I really hope that no one has invented the lamp which has broken the loveliness of the dark night it should has.
呼….jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 16:51:42 |Display all floors
Actually, I really like the darkness.

I've remembered when I was young, one day the electricity was cut off suddenly. Don't you know how I was exciting that time!!

Maybe some others think that the darkness means that fear's coming, but I don't think so.
The life must be full of excitement in my opinion.

Everyday is bright!! In the morning, the sunshine will supply us the exhaustless lights; and in the evening, we will use the lamps to lighten the dark night which should have been dark itself. Try to imagine!! If we all let nature take its course, let the darkness be darkness, how unusual night we will spend then?!

Everybody is in the hug of the dark night, we are in the same situation, so there will be no fear to say.

If that happens, the whole night we will spend is called "to enjoy the dark night".

Only if that happens, we can fell the difference between the day and the night!!

I will support, because I'm never scared of the darkness!!

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME??!!

How I really hope that no one has invented the lamp which has broken the loveliness of the dark night it should has.:victory

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 17:09:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by knight778 at 2009-9-21 18:39
Sometimes when I felt the way you do...

I scream to the dark and yell:    F*** u ! Come and get me....... Come on!!!!!!!!   they call u amonster or ghost... whatever u are, f*** u ... u F**** co ...

some times i feel scare,but really it works!
OK COME ON ,KILL ME!
try it~
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 17:12:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-9-24 14:54

or vaginal candidasis
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.