Views: 9571|Replies: 52

Are you scared of the dark? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-21 13:34:11 |Display all floors
if I were alone at home I will feel nervous when the lights are turned off I can't get peaceful and relax, it's hard to fall asleep what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-21 18:39:18 |Display all floors

Reply #1 angelx's post

Sometimes when I felt the way you do...

I scream to the dark and yell:    F*** u ! Come and get me....... Come on!!!!!!!!   they call u amonster or ghost... whatever u are, f*** u ... u F**** coward...F***off

WORKS FOR ME EVERYTIME.
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-9-21 18:50:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-9-21 13:34
if I were alone at home I will feel nervous when the lights are turned off I can't get peaceful and relax, it's hard to fall asleep what about you?

I am not afraid of darkness ,on the contrary I like it.Many times when I want to relax and listen to music I have the lights turned off.I also do not turn on lights when I take a shower in the evening.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-21 22:35:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-9-21 18:50

I am not afraid of darkness ,on the contrary I like it.Many times when I want to relax and listen to music I have the lights turned off.I also do not turn on lights when I take a shower in the ev ...

Feel the same way, Nothing more relaxing than the absence of light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 08:59:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by knight778 at 2009-9-21 18:39
Sometimes when I felt the way you do...

I scream to the dark and yell:    F*** u ! Come and get me....... Come on!!!!!!!!   they call u amonster or ghost... whatever u are, f*** u ... u F**** co ...

good method, I will have a try

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 09:15:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-9-21 18:50

I am not afraid of darkness ,on the contrary I like it.Many times when I want to relax and listen to music I have the lights turned off.I also do not turn on lights when I take a shower in the ev ...

taking shower without light is terrible for me one day, when I was taking a shower  the electricity went off  finished washing in the darkness made me feel hopeless

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 09:34:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-9-22 09:15

taking shower without light is terrible for me one day, when I was taking a shower  the electricity went off  finished washing in the darkness made me feel hopeless

I love taking baths at complete darkness. It's such a relaxing a surreal experience.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.