Author: anne_anne

Is it deserved to not divorce for the sake of kids? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-19 01:54:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-9-16 15:12
Parents in many families are sticking to a meaningless marriage just to give the kids a complete family.Can their sacrifice bring happiness to the kids?Is it deserved to not divorce for the sake of ...

No

A troubled but "complete" marriage will not bring happiness to the kids

The kids would witness and learn first-hand

What is the true meaning of domestic violence, anger and emotional abuse

Those kids would experience constant fights between parents

And they may even attempt to take side and get into the battle field themselves

In general

It would take years for those kids to relearn how to trust and love again!         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 08:23:48 |Display all floors
Why so many couples  find they can't find love between them at all after they have a child.I think if the child is old enough ,parents can talk with him or her and ask his or her advice whether their divorce would hurt his or her feeling much.Anyway ,family problems should be solved by all the mature family members.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 18:16:18 |Display all floors
Pls dont use kids as an excuse to stay in an unhappy relationship, its suffering for everyone, also for the kids.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.