Chinadaily Forum

Title: A modern dystopian novel [Print this page]

Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-16 07:28:22     Title: A modern dystopian novel

Thanks to the genius of George Orwell,Aldous Huxley anf Lev Zamyatin,we have three great dystopian novels
that describe the tragicomic brainwashed misinformed world we live in.Each of the authors got some things
right and some wrong.But the NWO has changed since these great novels were written.Orwell's masterpiece
1984 was published about 1950 and is by far the best of the lot.And the most recent.Brave New World by
Huxley foresaw some things like consumerism better than Orwell but did not deal with the intrinsically
authoritarian nature of the New World Order in an adequate fashion.Brave New World was written in the
thirties.Zamyatin's We was the forerunner of the lot and goes back to the twenties.So it is about 60 years since
a great dystopian novel has been published.I am for the moment ignoring Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 which
is far below the standard of the other three novels.This says a lot about the age we live in.A braindead
brainwashed society ruled by a tiny Zionist clique.A publishing industry controlled by them and pumping out only pulp and NWO propaganda.A society addicted to the Telescreen and the mind numbing combination of
consumerist garbage and war propaganda it spews.

We need a new dystopian novel of the standard of 1984 but incorporating the substantial changes that have
occurred since 1950 and in view of the stunningly Orwellian events such as 9/11.But who will write it ?.And
more importantly who will publish it ?

I am posting this in the US section because Amerika IS Oceania at it's worst.I hope to continue.
Author: rrhonda    Time: 2009-9-16 07:37:52     Title: PETERA, YOU ARE POSTING IT IN THE USA SECTION ................

.............. BECAUSE YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE ON A FICTITIOUS MOVIE.
GET SOME HELP ..............
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-16 09:03:19     Title: Help

rrhonda,I suppose you mean psychiatric help.Your post is in itself a grim reminder of the Orwellian nature of
society.Especially today.Freud was a Zionist fraud and his phony successors have nothing worthwhile to
offer.Besides they probably cost the Earth.Freud's nephew Ed Bernays had a large number of public relations
"successes" to his credit.One of which was the breaking of the taboo against women smoking.

So you want me to be "cured",do you ? The way Winston was "cured" by O'Brien ? Cured of my tendency
towards Thought Crime ?Do you want me to learn to love Big Brother ?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-16 11:11:23     Title: Help

Or are you suggesting something more drastic that a psychiatrist's couch,rrhonda ? Do they still perform
lobotomies ? Mood altering or other drugs ? Which brings me to the widespread use of Soma in Huxley's
Brave New World.The people in Huxley's dystopia were happy because they were on Soma (a word with
sanskrit origins)."A gram is better than damn" was one common phrase they used.A gram of Soma is what
they meant.There is a scene in the novel set in London when a dissident attempts to disrupt a routine
Soma distribution to middle ranking Gammas and ends up creating a riot.Which was unusual in the Huxley
dystopia.

Mustafa Mond was a global chief executive of the society.His name was extracted from a real person,Sir Alfred
Mond,the head of Imperial Chemical Industries.Mond (the real one)was part of a group of Zionists called the
Focus Group which included Winston Churchill and whose purpose was to start WW2.

The caste system was built into society.The Alphas were at the top,the semi moronic Epsilons at the bottom.
Their differing intellectual capacity was ensured in the test tubes in which they were fertilised.Natural birth was
taboo and shameful.Conditioning helped and each class/caste received the appropriate conditioning.Not very
different from most post agricultural societies.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-16 13:20:26     Title: Consumerism

Huxley's dystopia is highly consumeristic,like 21st century Western society.And like the upper classes in semi
colonial countries,especially in the last few years."Sport" is widespread and indulged in by the sheeple.It
pushed demand and increased economic activity.Electromagnetic golf was one popular sport.Travel and
tourism were popular especially among the Alphas and Betas.Huxleys dystopia was accurate to the extent that
prosperity was not universal.Outside the rich world,the poor lived as they always did.In the novel the Alpha
antihero and his girlfriend take a holiday in New Mexico where the Native Americans live in traditional society
and in poverty.The girlfriend's reaction to the poverty is very similar to that of present day anglos when they
encounter the semi colonial poverty that their ancestors caused.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-17 11:06:24     Title: New Mexico

One of the anti heros in Brave New World was a man who was born in the New Mexico reservation as the
result of a mixed marriage between an English Beta woman who was accidentally left behind by her group
and a Native American.He grew in the traditional Indian society and at the time of the account travels to London.
He is of course blown away by the decadent consumeristic society he witnesses.At one point he actually
throws up.Some things in the NWO are like that.It all ends tragically for him.
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-9-17 11:09:26

Hey Petera

I think it would be good for another novel like 1984 to come out, I havent read the other two but they do serve as a warning of what could come to pass if we do not try to work towards a better world.
The problem is that the fear spread throughout the world at the moment is certainly echoed here in CD, people spread words of hate about others, dependent on race, color, creed religion etc. They dredge up past mistakes and salt old wounds for what purpose?
It seems to me the only purpose is to promote instability, distrust, suspicion and paranoia.

I certainly think that people should be made aware of great writings such as those of Orwell (although my favorite will always be Animal farm), not to cry out in rage at the world we live in now but to gently sway people to a gentler path in the future. Personally, I always read your writings with great interest and while I do not always agree and sometimes outright disagree I think that the awareness of potential situations you bring to light is important. Hmm going off topic...sorry.

I think that the next novel along these lines would have to shed light on the decisions that have lead the world to the chaotic state it is in at the moment. Decisions made by governments, not just the US either, 50 60 years ago are bearing their cancerous fruit today. REsentment of issues that were not healed by angry old men at the beginning have so much scar tissue that they have made the face of humanity scarred and deformed.
The older members of a generation forget the hope that they had when they were young, they see lifes dreams fading away and seek to hold onto their petty wealth and power. Their lives are empty of human compassion and love, on all sides of conflict the old men rant and scream about the misdeeds of others and then send their children to commit atrocities while staying at home safe themselves.

I hope that whoever writes the book you seek that they can steer the new generations to love and compassion instead of hate and remembered resentment. Humanity has no future on that path.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-17 11:15:17     Title: Setting

The new dystopian novel I would like to see would be set in the near future.Perhaps twenty five years from now.
It would portray society based on the present situation and the strong trends new prevalent.The present
situation has some elements of what Zamyatin,Huxley and Orwell foresaw.And some that they didn't.Orwell
described the authoritarian nature of the NWO and the nature of the propaganda systems better than any one
else in History.Huxley was more accurate in projecting a consumeristic society rather than the spartan
Orwellian state.There are things that are left in the air and some things not dealt with in depth.Some things they
did not foresee.
Author: Coleman1978    Time: 2009-9-17 12:43:32

Originally posted by petera at 2009-9-16 07:28
Thanks to the genius of George Orwell,Aldous Huxley anf Lev Zamyatin,we have three great dystopian novels
that describe the tragicomic brainwashed misinformed world we live in.Each of the authors got some things
right and some wrong.But the NWO has changed since these great novels were written..

Aldous Huxley predicted the NWO?

You should read Huxley's Brave New World Revisited, published in 1958.

You might not like what he has to say!

Manipulating sources really is your trademark isn't?

Petera needs some SOMA to take him away from the fantasy land in which he lives!

Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-17 20:05:04     Title: Hate

Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2009-9-17 11:09
Hey Petera

I think it would be good for another novel like 1984 to come out, I havent read the other two but they do serve as a warning of what could come to pass if we do not try to work toward ...

Vorgal,you speak about hate but you are one of those who creates a climate of hate.You speak of peace
but have no criticism of your Anglo Zionist leaders who are tearing the world apart for oil,profits,
monoculturalism and so on.Millions have died in Iraq and Afghanistan as these war criminals prepare
to expand the war into Pakistan and Iran.The West now more than ever resembles a fascist police state
with massive "security" apparatii and frank and overt religious profiling.

I am a pessimist for good reason.I have studied History and have concluded that the people are helpless
pawns in the hands the the powerful cliques that have seized the world.What I am attempting is a detached
attempt to view the future.Out of curiosity and for entertainment rather than out of any real hope that
anything can be done to improve the world.Perhaps I am looking for a way or curing myself of the tendency
towards Thought Crime.You remember Winston after his cure.As he sat in the cafe sipping Victory gin,
the announcement came over the Telescreens that Oceania had won a great victory in Africa.It says a
lot for those who "treated" him that tears of joy came into his eyes when he heard this "news".
Author: blueskies88    Time: 2009-9-17 20:11:34

Hahahaha

petera, did you learn a new word at school?

There is a stack of tabloid hoopla available at every grocery store counter -- it sits right there next to the Hollywood gossip blabs

you know the kind of things stupid people waste their time and money on? Fools like your Charlie Sheen

no one's buying your garbage
but your pals who already write their own tabloid nonsense

looks like the conspiracy is from you bunch of Islamic nut-cases

where do you meet?
do you have a friend on the staff here at CD?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-17 20:36:42     Title: New World Order

In Orwell's dystopia the world was split into three rival blocs,Oceania,Eurasia and Eastasia.Parts of the
world such as Africa were in a constant state of flux,now taken by one of the main powers and then by
another.War was perpetual though the alliances and the enemies were transitory and changed rapidly.
These were a projection of the world as seen at the start of the "cold war" when 1984 was written.

The world was by then under the control of the NWO which was in control of both the US led Western
bloc and the USSR led Eastern bloc.It is not clear whether Orwell understood this.I suspect he did.The
three states were presumably comparable in their method of governance,and the nature of their mind
control and propaganda systems.Otherwise one would of course have gobbled up the others one at a
time.

We have of course had a world government since the British Empire evolved into the NWO after WW1.But
this is not officially declared for obvious reasons.People would hate and resist an overt foreign occupier
and oppressor.But interpose an indigenous administrative layer posing as an independant and elected
government and that problem disappears.Use age old methods of divide and rule and the hatred is
directed at the neighbouring power rather than the remote controlling cliques.

For a while the myth of an independant and hostile and ideolgically opposed Eastern Bloc was
maintained.This helped to sustain the profitable cold war.For some reason this myth was abandoned
and a unipolar world declared.New,perhaps cheaper enemies were available in the shape of the
Islamic world.The 9/11 false flag black operation achieved this switch of enemies quite well especially
since the mind control and propaganda mills had achieved by then a complete mastery over the mind of
the sheeple with the ubiquitous Telescreens and global satellite reach.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-17 21:16:52     Title: Perpetual War

Leon Trotsky,the Zionist partner in the Zionist funded Bolshevik "revolution" spoke of permanent revolution.
He was an Islamophobe like the neo cons he inspired.And they have spoken of perpetual war.Like the
perpetual war between Oceania and it's rival powers.A leading neocon named Kristol (there may be more
than one neocon with that name) spoke of the armies of the NWO reconquering the world like the US
Cavalry had done in the 19th century.And presumably,like them committing genocide on a terrible scale.
And that is what is happening today.

Huxley and Orwell both did not deal with the source of the West's wealth and the post Columbus
holocaust.They seemed to assume that societies could and would continue indefinitely at 20th century
levels of prosperity for some.They did not deal with the extent of reserves of natural resources .Orwell
predicted a reduction in levels of technology except where it related to propaganda,mind control
the military and so on.Huxley's dystopia was quite futuristic and the state had even taken over the task  
of procreation.The reality today is somewhere in between.We know now that the moon landing was faked
and that we can forget about exploring the stars or even the solar system.We have however a steady
stream of consumeristic rubbish like dishwashers and mobile phones.And need more and more money
to afford them.And the 80% of the world that was dispossessed by the Post Columbus holocaust continue
to do without.
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-9-18 07:33:16

Vorgal,you speak about hate but you are one of those who creates a climate of hate.You speak of peace
but have no criticism of your Anglo Zionist leaders who are tearing the world apart for oil,profits,
monoculturalism and so on.Millions have died in Iraq and Afghanistan as these war criminals prepare
to expand the war into Pakistan and Iran.The West now more than ever resembles a fascist police state
with massive "security" apparatii and frank and overt religious profiling.

I am a pessimist for good reason.I have studied History and have concluded that the people are helpless
pawns in the hands the the powerful cliques that have seized the world.What I am attempting is a detached
attempt to view the future.Out of curiosity and for entertainment rather than out of any real hope that
anything can be done to improve the world.Perhaps I am looking for a way or curing myself of the tendency
towards Thought Crime.You remember Winston after his cure.As he sat in the cafe sipping Victory gin,
the announcement came over the Telescreens that Oceania had won a great victory in Africa.It says a
lot for those who "treated" him that tears of joy came into his eyes when he heard this "news".

I understand Petera, I despise the profiteers too but if there is one thing I have been taught by my departed Grandfather, "Hate is their food, it gives them power, as you know these powermongers rule our media and the hordes of people who do not really want to learn, just want to be told, are willing to lap up whatever phony baloney they are told.
I was disheartened by it but I have made it my mission to try and change the thinking and ideologies of the people around me, to be supportive of differences, to accept new things and to have hope that co-operation will suceed where war and division has not.
By getting angry at them, by fighting and raging against the established order with violence, we only strengtehn their straglehold on society. It is the same on the other side, the "t3rr3rist" side. The more the west fights and the more innocent bystanders are injured the more people will feel indignified and want to strike back. I understand their motives although I cannot agree with thier methods.

The only times that the ruling powers can be replaced is in peace time, the people will grow weary of their hawkish ways and demand a quieter life. But for peace to come one side must be willing to submit for the goodof all and it as that time that the groups that desire change can make their move and direct the peoples of the world away from the grim war infested future.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-21 21:07:18     Title: The Future

So what will the future be like ? This assumes of course that we do survive as a species.With the
deviousness of the propaganda czars it is hard to know what really is going on.What are the oil reserves ?
Is global warming a fact ? Does the Ozone layer hole really exist ? Can renewable sources of energy reallybe economically viable ? I don't know and I don't think anyone does.The new novel will have to ignore
these vitally important issues because we simply don't know.It will have to content itself with portraying the
changes in the social structure of the West and the nature of it's exploitative and genocidal relationship
with the semicolonial world.How far will the Zionist NWO push it's social engineering efforts and with
what results ? Will it quicken the pace of genocide ? How far will it go in it's destruction of religions,
languages,cultures ?How much further will it go in Orwellian "security" measures and in it's effort to
instill fear in the people ? Fear of the state and fear of imaginary enemies ?

These are issues that will need to be speculated on.I invite contributions.Preferably from my allies.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-22 09:05:27     Title: The Power Structure

The NWO obviously has an Anglo Zionist core at which all major policy decisions are made.Around this core
is a series of coccoons.The innermost sheath is Anglo Irish society which provides the NWO with it's most
prized cannon fodder.The NWO takes special care of this inner sheath even as it tricks it into a lot of things
that will harm it in the long run.There is the rest of Europe that forms the second coccoon.And then the
anglophile elites that rule the semicolonial world.Certain strategically important areas are given special
treatment and raised above the rest of the semicolonial world.Examples are Japan,Singapore,the UAE and
others.The pretence of two mutually hostile and ideologically opposed blocs surrounded by a non aligned sea
has been dropped.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-22 19:55:09     Title: Global Consumeristic Oceania

So what we have today is a global consumeristic Oceania floating in a sea of poverty.The global empire
looks both omnipotent and vulnerable at the same time.Economic collapse is perennially around the
corner.Each downturn is fended off by bouts of bloodletting.

Both Orwell and Huxley were partially right and partially wrong.The Ministry of Love and the Ministry of Truth
are here with us in the shape of Faux and CNN and Homeland Security and Guantanamo and the
international network of "rendition" or torture centres.Soma exists in the form of vast amounts of liqour and
other legal and illegal drugs distributed to the sheeple.Everyone talks in the newest version of Newspeak
and unorthodox thought is treated with suspicion and contempt.Telescreens are everywhere as are
surveillance devices of all kinds.Vast electronic spying centers exist at Pine gap and Menwith Hill and
elsewhere.Personal information is fed to Income tax and other agencies.Perpetual war is openly
advocated and waged.The talking heads and shock jocks pump out their fascist messages of hate.Vast
amounts of meat and dairy products and sugar are consumed and marketed to the detriment of personal
health and the health of the environment.Obscenely,corn will be used to make fuel and endanger the
already precarious food security.Pornography and prostitution flourish.The automobile cult rules supreme
and vast amounts of other "durable" and edible and wearable consumer goods and commodities are
thrust on those who can afford them.

Author: Morgezuma    Time: 2009-9-22 21:01:22

Petera,
I feel ur pain.

I'm not as intoxicated by it though. Like Vorgal, I clearly see the difference between the cattle and cowboy, the masses and our masters. I don't care too much about the herd though, I try to concentrate on helping myself and those close to me. Seeing things for what they are, adapting, exploiting oportunities available to a man in my humble position. The lords of the world control the storms, we can only adjust our sails to catch the wind at the edges -- take some advantages, stay out of harms way.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-23 07:00:46     Title: True

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2009-9-22 21:01
Petera,
I feel ur pain.

I'm not as intoxicated by it though. Like Vorgal, I clearly see the difference between the cattle and cowboy, the masses and our masters. I don't care too much about the ...

Morgezuma,your view is correct and I have admitted as much.However it is interesting to explore the real
world.It is true that we in the herd must line up in an orderly fashion at the abbatoir when our masters require
it.But I think there is no harm in finding out how things work.Like figuring out how a computer,a jet engine or
a machine gun functions.It is of course humbling to realise how helpless and ignorant we are.But this in
itself could help strip away illusions such as democracy and justice systems and to order our lives better.In
any case I cannot possibly watch the "news" or a sitcom.I need a diferent kind of entertainment and
deciphering the nature of reality is one way of entertaining myself.
Author: xilaren    Time: 2009-9-23 07:51:58

that describe the tragicomic brainwashed misinformed world we live in.Each of the authors  ...

Ifelt really disappointed when I first read the 'brave new world 'by Aldous Huxley.How pitiful to know that ythe world is going to be similar to his descriptions.
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-9-23 15:42:29

Petera has painted a bleak picture for the future and it saddens me to think that someone who can write so well seems to have lost hope. In saying so I am going to look at the following points and see if there is a silver lining that can be had from it all.  i must point out that I am not saying Petera is wrong as my cynical side completely agrees with him, but from personal experience I know that once the only thing we feel is hopelessness, the war is lost.

Global Consumeristic Oceania

So what we have today is a global consumeristic Oceania floating in a sea of poverty.The global empire
looks both omnipotent and vulnerable at the same time.Economic collapse is perennially around the
corner.Each downturn is fended off by bouts of bloodletting.

This I cannot dispute, the gap between the rich and poor widens with every passing year, the ideal life envisaged by the masses is not one where they have "enough" or even "an abundance" but one where they have "more". Ironically many scientists say that there should be more than enough to go round, it is just a matter of only taking what we need and allowing others to have the rest.

Both Orwell and Huxley were partially right and partially wrong.The Ministry of Love and the Ministry of Truth
are here with us in the shape of Faux and CNN and Homeland Security and Guantanamo and the
international network of "rendition" or torture centres.

The media is of course a mouthpiece for the most bloated and consumeristic individuals in society. I cannot dispute this. We are seeing an increase in the number of independent groups that are setting up more honest news services. Like the weeds that grow from discarded seeds they are a truer reflection of the nature of our world and should be looked to for guidance. this being said they are also not the extremist cancerous malcontents that puke their diatribe of disruption, these are simply the ugly alterego of the bloated mega corps.

Soma exists in the form of vast amounts of liqour and
other legal and illegal drugs distributed to the sheeple.

I have no trouble with the consumption of alcohol or other substances, the problem I have is the abuse of such. There is nothing in nature that is not poisonous in large amounts, nothing that does not alter us from what we should be. The task is to understand our limits, to realise that with selfcontrol anything can be enjoyed and learned from.
I am more worried about the legal drugs distributed to the people, painkillers to stop you feeling, antibiotics that only weaken us further later on.....it makes me sad that the old ways of simple medicine are ignored when they provide a faster cheaper solution to so many of our problems.

Everyone talks in the newest version of Newspeak
and unorthodox thought is treated with suspicion and contempt.
The political correctness that exists is failing, people are already tired of holding their tongues when faced with stupidity. This makes some people crass but allows those free thinkers to be respected for speaking thheir mind. I am thankful for this otherwise individuals like petera would not even be heard, I would not be heard, no discussion would take place and no resolutions could ever be reached.

Telescreens are everywhere as are
surveillance devices of all kinds.Vast electronic spying centers exist at Pine gap and Menwith Hill and
elsewhere.
I agree, this is the price we must pay to keep the population in fear of punishment because we have stepped away from the idea of being raised to respect each other.
The solution lies at home in our families and it starts from the day we are born. Then we can put the cameras away and live again unscreened.

Personal information is fed to Income tax and other agencies.
I have no secrets to hide, my life can be an open book but I can see how some would be worried.

Perpetual war is openly
advocated and waged.
By the fear mongers on all sides, it is their marketing tool, to advocate destruction for political goals and wealth. The people simply need to stop listening. But who will drop their stone first?

The talking heads and shock jocks pump out their fascist messages of hate.
Beccause the nature of humans is conflict, we gain perverse pleasure out of the misery of others. We listen to these demogogues because we do not want to reflect on how we could be making the world around us better. But this has always been the case, it is not a new phenomenom, the grass is always greener on the other side of the bridge.
Vast
amounts of meat and dairy products and sugar are consumed and marketed to the detriment of personal
health and the health of the environment.
Again, we are told to consume, the dairy products are replacable and we need them for our health, but the amount of meat we eat is usually gluttony and a throwback to times when every scrap was a banquet. After thousands of years we will still gorge ourselves like starving wolves, but we can always say "enough" if we have the personal strength to do so,
Obscenely,corn will be used to make fuel and endanger the
already precarious food security.
Corn should be a fuel of choice, leave the oil in the ground, but a better choice is the sun and wind. harness what comes free and without effort and destroy the loop of profit and degredation of the planet.

Pornography and prostitution flourish.
Sex should not be thought of as obscene, sex is part of nature and should be a thing of joy. It is sad that this most basic of pleasures has been degraded unto an act of shame.
The automobile cult rules supreme
But what has it led to? nations full of fatties who are unable to fetch their own food? Again the weakness of individuals and the softness of their minds to fall for marketing is to blame. make the choice, walk.

and vast amounts of other "durable" and edible and wearable consumer goods and commodities are
thrust on those who can afford them.
Petera, I agree completely with this bit. Who needs a hundred and twenty pairs of shoes?

I have one thing I live by, much to my wife's consternation.
"From each according to their ability, to each according to their need."

My priorities are much clearer now.
Love, happiness, peace, understanding
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-23 21:03:40     Title: Bleak ?

It depends on whose viewpoint you take.With what timeframe.For those at the top of the food chain,the
Zionist bankers,the future probably looks quite good.They are completely secure and have all they need
tens of thousands of times over.The depressions and wars they engineer do not affect them.Nor the
social engineering projects they thrust on the sheeple.In fact they undoubtedly profit from them.But how far
into the future do they look ? Do they care about future generations ? Since none of us are likely to be
invited to tea by the Rothschilds,we cannot know.The horrible prospect exists that Orwell was right that
one of the greatest perquisites of power was the sadistic pleasure of exerting this power.O'Brien was
quite frank about that during his "treatment" of Winston's "insanity".The powerful seek and grasp power,
he said,for the pleasure of inflicting pain on those they rule.Not really that farfetched.There is an element
of that in every boss subordinate relationship no matter how amicable.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-24 20:15:12     Title: What are the trends ?

Between them,Huxley and Orwell had a fairly good prediction of the world today.Especially the post 9/11
world.The crass consumerism,the mind control,the propaganda,the torture,the surveillance,the drugs,the
perpetual war,the pornography ,the prostitution.Huxley was wrong in predicting an overt and unabashed
caste system.The NWO pretends that everyone is equal.It even sheds crocodile tears for the vanquished,
the aboriginals,the Roma,the native Americans,the African Americans,the Dalits and so on.It cleverly
creates pockets of prosperity in the more significant of these communities and co opts them into the lower
levels of the controlling cliques.There has been a startling partial reversal of this trend of being nice to
the weak and lip service to the sanctity of human dignity in the post 9/11 dark age.The demonisation of the
Islamic world is shockingly medieval.The sheer savagery of the Zionist media,the profanity and the
obcenity of the attack on this large segment of humanity is astounding and shocking.We are at once
reminded of the two minutes hate in 1984.And of the alleged Nazi excesses of WW2.The motives for this
awful onslaught are transparent but the reason for the intensity are not immediately obvious.Could this be
the inherent sadism of the ruling cliques ? The opportunity exists for cruelty.Why not avail of it ? And as I
have pointed out several times before,while we watch in horror the barbaric slaughter in the Middle East,
the NWO is killing Africa.

There are other trends that Huxley and Orwell did not predict.I can think of a couple.Does anyone have an
ideas of what these are ? And know of other differences between the predicted and the actual ?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-25 21:16:07     Title: Decadence

Neither Orwell or Huxley spoke much about decadence.They lived in recent times,but things have been
changing rapidly.What is decadence and why does it happen ? I don't have a definition of decadence but
generally think of it as a relaxation of the discipline and the rules that all societies in normal times use to
maintain the aesthetics and the integrity of their way of living.Decadence appears in times of prosperity
when the pressures of day to day survival recede and experimentation with non traditional sexual behavior
and other deviances become possible.Use of consciousness altering substances could be described
as decadent though most societies have always used alcohol,marijuana and other substances.So
decadence is a result of prosperity.But perhaps it is also a perquisite of power and privelege and wealth.
We think of these perquisites as consumer goods and other property,good food and so on.But some types
of "kinky" sex and homosexuality could be a way of flaunting wealth and privelege.The ordinary fellow,the
plumber,the carpenter or the bricklayer have no choice but to be masculine.Their status and the nature of
their work demands it.But the priveleged person can be different.He has the "luxury" of displaying
feminine characteristics and getting away with it.Probably in a sense similar to the upper class draft
dodger like Bush,Wolfowitz and some of the other neocons.Masculinity is for the lower orders,by their way
of thinking.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-26 20:27:30     Title: Decadence II

The form of decadence now openly supported by the NWO is obviously homosexuality.All across the globe
today in major cities we have the spectacle of gay parades.They started in the West and now the rest of the
world has been forced to overcome their embarrassment and have their own parades.More proof we have
a world government that dictates to it's vassals.Do homosexuals really exist ? If so are they evenly split
between those who perform the active act of sodomy and those who accept it passively ? Or do they take
turns ? Toss a coin perhaps ?

I'd rather not discuss all this as it is extremely distasteful to me.But the media thrusts it on everyone.I don't
read the papers anymore but from memory every second paragraph had the new three letter word.About
40,000 children die of malnutrition every day.People are being butchered and starved and subjected to
biological warfare all over the world.But the NWO propaganda organs shed tears over those who prefer
the rectum.Battles are fought over same sex marriage and adoption rights.A whole new fake morality has
been decreed and put in place.We have a world with 100% tolerance for carpet bombing and sanctions
that kill half a million children.But zero tolerance for "homophobia".A new introduction to the shrinking
Newspeak vocabulary.

What are the motives for the promotion of homosexuality ? We can only speculate.My last post postulated
that it could be a perquisite for those at the top of the food chain and a twisted way of flaunting their wealth
and position.What do you give someone who has everything ? A new sexual identity,perhaps.

The NWO obviously want's to strip away a lot of things that give people their identity.Nationality and
sexuality are two of those.By rubbishing masculinity it greatly increases the flexibility of the workforce.In
Huxley's dystopia people were designed for particular jobs.But the NWO prefers versatility and flexibility.
It wants to remove were possible the association of sex or gender with a particular job.And promotion
of homosexuality blurs the distinction between the sexes.Population control could be another motive.
Author: lebeast    Time: 2009-9-26 20:38:44     Title: this is just plain funny, petera

a fascinating and priceless fusion of homophobia with the NWO

"What are the motives for the promotion of homosexuality?"

"We can only speculate."

..Population control could be another motive"
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-9-28 16:38:15

Hi Petera, interesting though quite popular topic with selected groups of people. Underlying most discussions is the idea of propaganda - how it's internalized until people believe received ideas as their own. An example is an article I glanced at a few hours ago in which the person blamed the difficulty with getting train tickets to a monopolistic rail system, throwing in remarks about a "planned economy" into the mix. This kind of low-level thinking is quite prevalent all over the world, and it comes partly from a lack of knowledge, and partly from a mind unused to questioning one's beliefs. For example,  isn't planning involved in big multinational corporations? Does one really have democracy in such organizations? Some of these organizations have more resources - in terms of finance and sometimes even workers - than some Third World states. Now, one might then say that, well, such companies have to compete, you know - that's what makes it different from state monopolies. Oh yeah? Don't these companies have powers within a state that allow it to "compete" unfairly with other smaller entities? What if such companies, with their financial clout, control the government by supporting presidential candidates and Congresspeople as well? How is it possible that American pharmaceutical companies can award its executives with over 30 million dollar bonuses while the average Joe finds it hard to keep his house and pay his medical bills? And when it comes to the railway thing - did anyone ask why rail network is so limited in the US? Do people know that Eisenhower built the American interstate with DEFENSE money - which spawned the idea the nation could use the roads as plane runways - so that cars could become the main form of transport in the US (and thus benefited General Motors)? If the American people were truly given a choice between a mass transport that's cheaper and cleaner and less likely to be dependent on oil (and thus produced the "necessity" to invade the Middle East) wouldn't they opt for the former?

Back to the rail "state monopoly" of China. Did that person who complained about this measure China's pre-Liberation days with that of other former colonial states and then compare China with those states? Is it possible China has progressed thus far BECAUSE it has resorted to more state planning than those states? Don't compare with small states like Korea or Singapore, but states with big mass poverty problems like China, and see whether those states which have practised capitalism earlier are doing better than China or not. Think also whether the present difficulty in getting a ticket could be due partly to China's current state of development (which has a relatively short history of 60 years).

I'm a little busy right now but will return to your topic of dystopian novels soon.
Author: caringhk    Time: 2009-9-28 16:59:08

that describe the tragicomic brainwashed misinformed world we live in.Each of the authors  ...

Peter B is much better so is Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-28 20:52:25     Title: Thanks

Thanks for your contribution,Larrydu.The automobile is the topmost consumer item.It doesn't matter that it kills half a million people a year and does enormous damage to human health and the health of the
environment.It is one of the foremost methods of making money for the Zionist bankers.The marketers
have sold it as a status symbol,a phallic symbol,a vaginal symbol besides as  a form of transport.There
are columnists who are paid to sneer at public transport.Motor sport is promoted to glamorise the turning
of petrol and air into carbon monoxide and nitrous oxides and profits for the Zionist billionaires.
Consumerism was forecast by Huxley.In fact he had his Alphas and Betas flying in private helicopters  to
their games of Electromagnetic golf after work.Fortunately for our eardrums this has not eventuated.It is
well known that the automobile industry is highly subsidised,directly and indirectly.We must at this stage
bow our heads in the memory of the millions slaughtered in Iraq and Afghanistan so that the sources of
petroleum would stay in trusted NWO hands.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-28 21:04:25     Title: Nasty surprises

The NWO has sprung nasty surprises on it's hapless subjects.We have been given asbestos and tobacco
and meat and dairy and sugar and alcohol.Only to find that they are deadly poisons.We are now being
experimented on with Genetically Engineered crops and other Frankenstein food.We are assured that
mobile phones will not harm our brains and microwave ovens our bodies.Every year we find the world has
changed in some unnerving way.So what are the surprises for the future ? Are there any guesses ? What
are the trends that we have noticed that will strengthen in coming years ?
Author: emucentral    Time: 2009-9-29 05:03:59

OK, so cars and planes are a homosexual plot ?
Tobacco was developed by native Americans to slowly poison the Europeans, over several centuries, as revenge for colonising the Americas ?
The fact that we have a digestive system suitable for eating meat, is a millenia old plot to poison us by the NWO ?

What have you been smoking Petera ?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-29 06:46:18     Title: Crack

The birdbrain has deposited his little pile of rubbish.No,I haven't been smoking crack,the substance
developed apparently for the American slums by the CIA.According to Jeffrey Cockburn,a NWO columnist.
Tobacco was found in the Americas but it was multinationals that turned it into a profitable global addiction.
Addiction is big business.And are our digestive systems suited to meat ? Lets realise that we are the only
primates that eat meat.Our digestive tract is long,unlike those of the carnivores which are short.The
carnivores produce their own vitamin C.Our bodies don't.The consumption of meat quadruples the incidence
of colorectal cancer.Which is a major killer in the West.Meat consumption raises blood pressure by 10 points.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-29 20:55:02     Title: Nasty surprises II

I renew my requests for predictions for the future.What nasty surprises will the NWO spring on the people
in the years to come ? False flag attacks are now a part of life.Will they have another big one like 9/11,this
time declaring the nuclear aspect ? What social engineering changes will be imposed and over
what period of time ?
Author: baofeng    Time: 2009-9-29 21:21:27     Title: The missed piece(s)

Of all the pieces being placed on the game board of the would be NWO, the one glaringly missing piece is Iran.

Perhaps Afghanistan (aka Pipelinistan) as well, as the war there doesn't seem to be going according to plan, with increasing U.S. casualties there being none too popular with most Americans now.

Nor Iraq, as that war, together with Wall St. greed, having all but destroyed the U.S. economy, making it totally dependent on Chinese goodwill.

Nor 9-11, as the numbers of sceptics continues to grow, adding to anti-Afghan war sentiment and making another false flag attack difficult.

So what to do about Iran? Will the U.S. try for a third war while its first attempt at implementing PNAC plans in Afghanistan still haven't been met, and its bankrupt economy totally dependent on the goodwill of a country whose ability to bail it out being in turn dependent on Iranian supplies of energy?

The next 6 months will tell.

[ Last edited by baofeng at 2009-9-29 09:22 PM ]
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-9-29 23:23:03

I often leave out stuff such as the Illuminati and Zionist powerholders in my political analyses, though I don't dispute the existence of shadowy manipulators of the world scene. One thing we can be sure of is that the very idea of world conquest did not arise out of thin air: it arose from the very logic of capitalism which is an ideology that survives through endless acquisitions of human and natural resources. The Industrial Revolution gave England and later other European states the means for world conquest, and this quest isn't over yet. Understanding the logic of imperialism helps us understand why the collapse of the Soviet Union did not mean that Russia would be left alone, or why China is the next target as stated in the neocons' website "Project for an American Century" (taken off the web some years back). The drive towards the Middle East follows the same pattern that begun during the Crusades - it was a necessary step towards the conquest of Eurasia, India, and the grand prize, China. Because many Japanese and Koreans aren't very reliable friends for the neocons, the old strategy  - "The Great Game" - is being refurbished and executed.

The chances of a victory (for the imperialists) is more than 50/50 as they've control of the mass media and have used "education" - e.g. the invitation of hundreds of thousands of Asians to enroll in their brainwashing institutions called "colleges" - to serve their purpose. Today much of the Asian media tell their people less about local news and personalities than events in the West: Christmas gets more discussions than Deepavali in India or the Lunar New Year in China. Britney Spears or Paris Hilton gets more exposure (sometimes literally, hahaha!) than any Chinese actor or actress. Such is the soft power of imperialism made possible by western compradors firmly entrenched in much of Asia's institutions, and in the highest organs of the target states. Just as baofeng states regarding the missing pieces, the overall situation will crystallize in not too long a period.

Most authors of dystopia wrote to warn what's going to happen: they were often largely optimistic people in that they still had hopes for a better world. Reality is less entrancing and often more grim. The world needs critical thinkers and we've far too few people of such caliber.

[ Last edited by larrydu at 2009-9-30 04:08 AM ]
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-9-30 08:08:16

Crack

The birdbrain has deposited his little pile of rubbish.No,I haven't been smoking crack,the substance
developed apparently for the American slums by the CIA.

this was interesting, thanks for that Petera

According to Jeffrey Cockburn,a NWO columnist.
Tobacco was found in the Americas but it was multinationals that turned it into a profitable global addiction.
Addiction is big business.

I agree that this has been a stain on humanity. A plant that is only consumed by one other creature on the planet? And someone decided to smoke it?

And are our digestive systems suited to meat ? Lets realise that we are the only
primates that eat meat.

Well, actually no, chimps and other primates do eat meat from sources such as insects. Baboons will also est meat given the chance, in small amounts. The problem is our overconsumption of meats, and the way that we prepare the meat to produce flavour. This changes the nutritional value of the meat and renders it more difficult to process in a short time allowing the buildup of toxins in our system which like any poison affect us at a cellular level.

Our digestive tract is long,unlike those of the carnivores which are short.The
carnivores produce their own vitamin C.Our bodies don't.T

No arguments there, good point.

he consumption of meat quadruples the incidence
of colorectal cancer.Which is a major killer in the West.

completely agree

Meat consumption raises blood pressure by 10 points. But is it the method in which we eat the meat? Charcoaled or burnt or soaked in saturated fats and oils.

Just more questions to think about before we reach a final conclusion on the little digression from the topic that we have here.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-9-30 09:07:52     Title: Responses

Excellent responses,Baofeng and Larrydu.Thanks for the thoughts on meat,Vorgal.

Baofeng,I hope you are right.There are indications that the West is in decline.But they may save themselves
by stepping up the genocide and plunder around the world.That is how they got to be top dog in the first place.

Larrydu,you are absolutely correct on the globalistion of NWO propaganda.It is true that the same garbage is
broadcast all over the world,displacing local content and promoting a global standard "culture".And the local
producers also pump out rubbish of a similar nature.There is no real diversity.No real dissent.The 9/11 lie was
allowed to stand unchallenged.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-1 03:23:56

Petera, we might be able to sense the trajectory the future would take in the coming years, but most of us aren't sure what steps we could take. Perhaps this is one time when thinking small is appropriate. Measures such as setting up our own blogs, participating in online discussions, etc., might serve to wake up people all over the world, including those living in the West. Because of a more advanced social development in the West - natural as such countries had been living off the fat of colonized countries for centuries - there're more opportunities to get the message out to readers there. This is not so in many Asian countries, where Western compradors and proxies are now controlling the mass media and institutions of "higher" learning. These are the "gatekeepers" - people who filter out opinions that might shake their cosy arrangements with their Western masters. Such people had known only one historical narrative - that of the West. They don't know the bloody history of merchantilistic capitalism, the driving of thousands of English farmers into despair, poverty, and suicides through the Enclosure movement, the kidnapping of many such people to the New World to serve as indentured labor, the replacement of such people with millions of African slaves, the extermination of Africans from the Congo to other places such as Kenya (see Mike Davis' "Victorian Holocausts"), the wiping out of natives from several continents, etc.  Most people see today's West as something brought about by superior governmental systems, untainted by centuries of horrible murder, pillage, and genocide. Like the Cherokees, many Asians would pretend to be white, live like whites, even adopt white modified religions (imagine the Semitic Jesus with blue eyes). These naive people are going to experience the bitter "Trail of Tears" of the Cherokees, and the sad truth is that even today, many - especially those who still have governmental power - could do something about it, but are too ignorant and/or scared to do something to save their nations.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-1 07:01:14     Title: Superb

Larrydu,that is exactly what I have been trying to tell others on this forum and others.It is absolutely true that
the history written by the victors has been thrust down the throats of the populations of Asia and those of every
other continent.With the collaboration of local anglophile elites created by the colonisers over the last few
centuries.India suffered terribly under the British with 50 million lives lost.But they have a NWO puppet as
nominal head of state.The Americas lost 100 million,but the Latin American elites are strongly pro American.The
power of the NWO and the reach of it's propaganda tentacles are awesome.This is the result of 10 millenia of
concentration of power and wealth,especially that during the post Columbus holocaust.It is not something easy to
counter.But try we must.It is possible that the empire will crumble like it's Roman predecessor,but I wouldn't
count on it.The horrible thing about the NWO is that it is universal.It has absorbed all the lessons of history.All the
trickery.It has it's own Trojan horses in every potential point of opposition.It coopts and infiltrates every body of
dissenters and renders them impotent.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-2 08:00:20     Title: Newspeak

Orwell spoke about the importance of language in mind control.There were committees in the Ministry of
Truth that worked on the Newspeak vocabulary.The effort was to reduce the vocabulary to a level that was
absolutely neccessary and remove all surplus words.New editions of the Newspeak dictionary were published
periodically.One of the main objectives of the reduced vocabulary was to render Thoughcrime impossible.
New words are of course introduced but with the same objectives.In Oceania,as in the world today,
Thoughtcrime was taken very seriously.Today's NWO mind controllers have devised various strategies to
achieve their objectives.One is the use of new epithets that automatically destroy debate.Holocaust denier
is one.Sexist is another.In France and in Germany questioning the "holocaust" is a crime.Orwell must be
rolling in his grave.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-4 02:02:03

Some are simply euphemisms, as when the killing of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan were classified as "collateral damage" and concentration camps in Vietnam and Malaya were called, respectively, "strategic hamlets" and "new villages." Illegal kidnappings for the purpose of torture and interrogation were known as "rendition" and physical restrictions on reporters' right to see what goes on in wars were termed as "embedding." But the most common form of thought control remains the tactic that Mark Twain called "the silent lie" - the blanking out of news unfavorable to the oppressors. Thus it's highly unlikely that the average Britisher knows about the over 25 devastating famines under British colonial rule in India, about Churchill being the first person to suggest - and cleared - the dropping of chemical weapons on Iraqis, and the average American hardly knows about his country's role in Korea's Kwangju Uprising, Washington's order to officer Sullivan not to spare any Indian life, or the over 40 invasions against Latin and South American countries after WW2. A lot has been made about democracy and human rights, but no American school texts have touched honestly on the scores - if not hundreds - of murders of American dissidents and left-leaning persons during the late 60s and early 70s, from Medgar Evers and the Black Panthers to Martin Luther King Jr, not to mention even highly-ranked people such as John and Robert Kennedy. The decimation of the left through convenient suicides and murders by some "lone gunman" and master narratives from the mass media eventually allowed the neocons to dominate the American government, which then set about to rob poor Americans and gave the rich their obscene wealth. Today, unemployment is well above  the publicized 9 percent - possibly as much as 15 percent - and American workers are dead frightened about losing their jobs (an event which is no longer called "fired" or "sacked" but "voluntary retirement," "laid off," "downsizing," "retrenched," and even, hahaha!, "radical role evaluation"). All this misery at a time when billion-dollar bailouts are used to give their bosses multi-million dollar bonuses.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-4 18:26:35     Title: Silent lie

That was a good expression,Larrydu.I have just finished reading David Stannard's "American Holocaust".
It is a tale of unbelievable tragedy.Imagine 100 million people being killed.Native American's in their own
continents.For four hundred years they butchered these people who did them no harm.In the most cruel
and sadistic fashion.Bartolome de las Cassas wrote of the extermination of the Carribean people in the
early 16th century.The population of the island of Hispaniola was estimated at 8 million when Columbus
arrived.In twenty years they were all gone.An equivalent of about 50 Hiroshimas.Disease killed some.The
rest were overworked in gold mines till they died or butchered for sport.Babies were fed to dogs.Spanish
soldiers cut limbs off people or cut people into bits for fun.This was actually witnessed by de las Cassas
who wrote about it.The book is still available,I think.

George Washington,John Adams,Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson were US presidents who openly
dehumanised the remnants of the Native American population and openly advocated in explicit terms their
extermination.And these were not idle words.Everywhere in the United States,from Delaware to California,
from Georgia to the Pacific West,massacres were conducted against the "Indians".The last and best
known of these massacres was the one at Wounded Knee in South Dakota.As was the practice,men
women and children were gunned down using the Hotchkiss gun with exploding shells.Many holding
white truce flags.The toll was in the hundreds.This was in 1891.Small remnants of the Native population
continue to struggle for survival.I have encountered a few in Eastern Canada.

The horror is that this is being repeated in Palestine,Afghanistan and Iraq today.I suspect now that these
are long wars of extermination.And as we speak,preparations are being made to invade Iran.It is likely
that the Zionists plan to annihilate the Islamic population over the next few decades.Africa may well be
depopulated by then.We can only speculate who will be next.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-5 00:46:59

Petera, you're certainly right about the present situation in Iraq and Afghanistan which, by the way, is merely a repeat of the age-old tactic of making victims fight each other. Thus, when the British found the war in Malaya too debilitating they spread division among the various communities and used one as cannon fodder against the other. In Vietnam the same process was known as Vietnamization - the use of American-trained Vietnamese against the VietCong. During the early days in the Iraqi invasion the "coalition of the willing" had a tough time until Rumsfied paid a visit and, rubbing his chin, said 'that shouldn't be happening.'" Obviously, he remembered the old divide and rule tactic that was necessary when "shock and awe" didn't succeed. So the massacre at Fallajah occurred, forcing the nearly half million Sunni survivors to move into Shia areas and soon bombings all over Iraq were attributed to either Shia or Sunni "revenge." Yet, poll after poll, the majority of Iraqis, both Shia and Sunni, had indicated that they wanted the foreign occupiers out of their country. Thus the aggressors had to resort to another BIG LIE: they said they would leave Iraq but in reality they would merely leave the cities for the numerous military bases built up for the purpose of occupying Iraq for, according to John McCain, "perhaps a hundred years."

In Afghanistan, the CIA-created Taliban were first used against the Russians, and then against other Afghans. Whenever necessary, the West would cooperate with the Talibans to attack the winning side. In the meantime, since some Talibans are wised up to the ways of imperialism and therefore could not be used so easily, it was necessary to wipe them out, even if, in the process, tens of thousands of innocent civilians perish. Today, occasions such as weddings or religious festivities are perilous undertakings - one could never know when the next helicopter gunships or drones would swoop down from the sky. And with all such daily outrages going on, the Western media remain unmoved and still go around the rest of the world talking about democracy and human rights. Truly, it's enough to make a cat laugh, though I suspect even cats would weep if they could sense the evil present in some people.

My next post would elaborate on how the imperialists use the mass media to project their own iniquities onto their enemies.
Author: exportedkiwi    Time: 2009-10-5 09:58:26     Title: Reply #2 rrhonda's post

No, peter is just trying to show off his, so called, well educated, but somehow distorted mind. He should be lobotomised for the good of humanity really.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-5 13:21:52     Title: Extermination ?

Thanks,Larrydu.The "wars" in Afghanistan and Iraq bear some resemblance to the conflict in Vietnam but
I think are far more ominuous.While the Vietnam conflict was deadly,it was primarily a war for profit.
Vietnam had no oil or high geostrategic importance.It was primarily a way of milking the Cold War myth.
They pumped in as much agent orange and napalm as they could,made as much money for the arms
industry gangsters as they could and then pulled out.The new wars appear different.Nobody is arming the
opposition.If indeed there is any left.They seem to be more intent on depopulation,They have made no
secret of the fact they are there permanently.And now they appear to be ready for the long suspected
push into Iran.The antiwar movement is tame and controlled by the NWO.But even this tame controlled
movement has been disbanded.On the other hand the anti Islamic propaganda offensive has been
stepped up enormously.Vast numbers of shills on innumerable sites including our own pump out the
most frankly genocidal poison I have seen in my lifetime.The Zionist media whips up hate in many ways
with the Danish cartoon affair and many others.This is uncannily like the hate speech that the
propagandists dished out during the 400 year spell of genocide in the Americas.The neocons were frank
about permanent war.And even compared it to the conduct of the US Cavalry and the colonists during the
American colonisation.

So at this point of time the future the world looks far more unpleasant than the Orwellian world in 1984.At
least there was a balance (in 1984) between three roughly equal powers (or one power pretending to be
three) without further genocide on a large scale.

What is most horrifying is that nothing can be done.Frogs and other small creatures are immobilised by
fear when about to be gobbled up by a snake.We are completely powerless like the Arawaks and the
Mayas and the Iroquois and the Tasmanians.Or the cattle and sheep that line up outside abbatoirs.
Author: manoj10    Time: 2009-10-5 13:40:41

Originally posted by petera at 2009-10-5 13:21
Thanks,Larrydu.The "wars" in Afghanistan and Iraq bear some resemblance to the conflict in Vietnam but
I think are far more ominuous.While the Vietnam conflict was deadly,it was primaril ...

Petera I am having an opinion that Larrydu is one of your ghosts. He speaks more like you.

Are you bored of ranting alone
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-5 15:39:48

Manoj, would it be ranting if someone supports your views in your other topic about a certain interpreter called Mr Ji? Do see my posting there. Also, are you "ranting" when you apparently support those who've attacked Petera without disputing his take on the various issues?

Petera, as you mentioned, depopulation seemed to have been carried out in the Americas as well, so we know it's not something new. Was Vietnam a similar case? In a sense, it was too, as weapons such as Agent Orange harmed not merely the victims, but also caused deaths and deformities for the next couple of generations of Vietnamese. Perhaps one should talk about main and secondary motivation: I do believe that while genocides happened, they were a consequence of that same never-ending capitalist drive for resources. The only case where deliberate genocide is attempted could be Palestine, where depopulation would leave the Israelis unquestioned control of the entire area. Here the physical need to control is not enough: the historical-minded Zionists wanted future generations to be free of the MEMORY of Palestine and Palestinians. No doubt pure racists would exist among the imperialists as well - racism, Hannah Arendt pointed out, is part and parcel of imperialism. But these racists were and are not the driving force for the genocides we've seen and are seeing today, except in Palestine. BTW, one blatant racist - both intellectually and emotionally - could be that author of  "The Wizard of OZ," who wrote that since Native Americans would never forgive the whites for killing their people, it was best to wipe out the entire Native American race. Perhaps it was with that thought in mind that the newly established state of California paid about 5 dollars for the head of every Native American in that state.

Of course, whether it was a primary or secondary cause of racism, the terrible consequences are similar. Not only depopulation occurs: cultural genocides were promoted in the imperialist quest for control of territory and the resources that come with it.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-5 19:44:37     Title: Genocide

David Stannard mentions the author of the Wizard of Oz in "American Holocaust".His name I think is Frank
Baum.I think he may have been the driving force behind the 1891 Wounded Knee massacre.Stannard
distinguished between the Spanish and the English/American genocides in America.The Spanish were
in a get rich quick mode.They wanted gold and wanted it fast.They worked the "Indians" to death because
it was cheaper to kill them by overwork and replace them than to maintain them.Their primary goal was
not genocide but greed.Sadism is also important.While the economic motive is primary,there is a definite
need for cruelty.Orwell was quite insistent on this.The English colonists were in America more for the
lebensraum than for the gold though they found some in California,Georgia and elsewhere.So their motive
in killing the natives was to clear the land.In the process they also exterminated the bison and other
wildlife the Indians needed for survival.Their genocide was also very coldblooded and very cruel.They killed
women and children.In fact made it a point to do so to ensure there was no population recovery.

Stannard doesn't cover certain other aspects of the conquest of the Americas.The French and Dutch
colonists are not mentioned.Neither is English piracy which diverted some of the loot to England rather
than Spain.He does mention the inquisition but does not mention that this was why the loot eventually
found it's way to Holland and England because the Jewish bankers had moved there.
Author: baofeng    Time: 2009-10-5 20:01:01

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-10-5 09:58
No, peter is just trying to show off his, so called, well educated, but somehow distorted mind. He should be lobotomised for the good of humanity really.

Unlike you, he has something that can be lobotomised.
Author: baofeng    Time: 2009-10-5 20:04:49

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2009-10-5 13:40

Petera I am having an opinion that Larrydu is one of your ghosts. He speaks more like you.

Are you bored of ranting alone

Don't you have anything better to do, such as nodding your approval to your master's racist diatribes?
Author: baofeng    Time: 2009-10-5 20:25:53

Originally posted by petera at 2009-10-5 19:44
David Stannard mentions the author of the Wizard of Oz in "American Holocaust".His name I think is Frank
Baum.I think he may have been the driving force behind the 1891 Wounded Knee mass ...

The only way wars of conquest can be profitable is if their gains outweigh their costs.

The Spanish empire collapsed mainly because of simple economics- the cost of maintaining it was greater than its benefits.

Perhaps the U.S. should have read up on some Spanish history before trying to implement its ill-considered PNAC policies in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-5 22:19:29

Petera wrote:
>The English colonists were in America more for the lebensraum than for the gold though they found some in California,Georgia and elsewhere.]]

Yeah, I do recall that the American focus on space - territories - inspired Hitler's Mein Kampf. It's true that Baum's call for genocide was related to the Wounded Knee massacre, but the forces that made it happen would be those in powerful positions in the American political hierarchy.

Baofeng wrote:
>Perhaps the U.S. should have read up on some Spanish history before trying to implement its ill-considered PNAC policies in Iraq and Afghanistan.>

The gain would be enormous if the long-range goals could be achieved. Such goals include control of oil from the Caspian Sea, Middle East and Central Asia, and military dominance in the underbelly of Russia and China. From there pressure could also be placed on China's Western regions, forcing China to bow to Western dictat. But man proposes, God disposes: grand strategies often have a way of getting lost, with disastrous consequences to those who seek global hegemony.

It's because of the transparency of their goals that the imperialists have resorted to outright lies in their international diplomacy. The best way to tide through their present aggressions is to divert the world's attention to other countries. Thus while they're conducting extermination campaigns in the Islamic countries they would finance a few dissidents living in uncooperative nations to conduct riots and then magnify those riots as much as possible. The lovers of democracy and human rights want the world to forget the murdering and wounding of a million Iraqis and Afghans, the enforced starvation of tens of thousands of Palestinians living in Gaza, and so on and so forth.  They would accuse other nations of gross human violations while they cheerfully go about using depleted uranium in the Middle East, and planning to conduct a nuclear holocaust over Iran. Such plans could be stopped only when their people realize what's going on, who's behind the current recession, and what the common citizen could do to prevent a worldwide catastrophe. It's necessary, therefore, for the people of both East and West, North and South, to come together to stay the plans of those who would destroy the world in order to satisfy their greed for wealth and power.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-6 05:14:46

Petera wrote:
>The English colonists were in America more for the lebensraum than for the gold though they found some in California,Georgia and elsewhere.]]

Yeah, I do recall that the American focus on space - territories - inspired Hitler's Mein Kampf. It's true that Baum's call for genocide was related to the Wounded Knee massacre, but the forces that made it happen would be those in powerful positions in the American political hierarchy.

Baofeng wrote:
> ......Perhaps the U.S. should have read up on some Spanish history before trying to implement its ill-considered PNAC policies in Iraq and Afghanistan.>

The gain would be enormous if the long-range goals could be achieved. Such goals include control of oil from the Caspian Sea, Middle East and Central Asia, and military dominance in the underbelly of Russia and China. From there pressure could also be placed on China's Western regions, forcing China to bow to Western dictat. But man proposes, God disposes: grand strategies often have a way of getting lost, with disastrous consequences to those who seek global hegemony.

It's because of the transparency of their goals that the imperialists have resorted to outright lies in their international diplomacy. The best way to tide through their present aggressions is to divert the world's attention to other countries. Thus while they're conducting extermination campaigns in the Islamic countries they would finance a few dissidents living in uncooperative nations to conduct riots and then magnify those riots as much as possible. The lovers of democracy and human rights want the world to forget the murdering and wounding of a million Iraqis and Afghans, the enforced starvation of tens of thousands of Palestinians living in Gaza, and so on and so forth.  They would accuse other nations of gross human violations while they cheerfully go about using depleted uranium in the Middle East, and planning to conduct a nuclear holocaust over Iran. Such plans could be stopped only when their people realize what's going on, who's behind the current recession, and what the common citizen could do to prevent a worldwide catastrophe. It's necessary, therefore, for the people of both East and West, North and South, to come together to stay the plans of those who would destroy the world in order to satisfy their greed for wealth and power.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-7 19:53:20     Title: The future

So we will have a world of permanent war.Something like Orwell's,but far more deadly.The World
government is omnipotent,but needs carnage to maintain itself.It has the power that Columbus and
Cortes and Pizzaro and Washington and Jefferson had over the "Indians".It needs the oil and land the
Islamic world has.And lets face it.A turkey shoot is fun.All we can do is bury our heads in the sand and
hope it's not our turn next.We could go out and watch the gay parades that are now ubiquitous.If we feel
hungry we can grab a burger made from the meat of a hundred animals pumped full of antibiotics.Fed on
Genetically Modified  corn their digestive systems were not designed to handle.We will be tracked by
hundreds of surveillance cameras.We can go home and watch,strangely enough,Big Brother or whatever
the networks are tittilating the sheeple with these days.There will be commercial breaks and "news"
breaks.On which we will be told about gays and terrorists and other fictional characters.Bread and
circuses were what the Romans gave the proles to keep them fed and distracted.We will have pizzas and
football.A great advance.Though more and more bizarre fare is now being broadcast.Stuff that reminds
us of the horrors of the Colliseum.Women's bodybuilding and Women's boxing.How far will they go ?We
will never walk the surfaces of distant planets,or make poverty history.We will however be bombarded with
labour saving devices we will have to labour to afford.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-8 03:46:36

Petera, from your statements about permanent war, I guess you're a reader of this website: http://www.itszone.co.uk/  In a sense, permanent war isn't surprising, especially if we're to accept the idea that life is about struggles. Yet it cannot be denied that, for all its ups and downs, the average person in most parts of the world IS generally living better than his counterpart from, say, the Middle Ages or even as recently as a hundred years ago. That the human condition can degenerate to something worse, however, is also unquestionable.

So far, some of us, at least, could see what's behind the massive load of disinformation that has been the staple diet for the "sheeple." Demystifying the mass media, then, is one way to fight back. Anticipating the next moves of the powers-that-be would be another thing we could do. Knowing how imperialists love to project their behavior - past, present, and future - on their targets will also help dilute their propaganda. For example, whenever a superpower says that some nation's military is scary to its neighbors, let us think about the neighbors of this very superpower. How many invasions had the superpower conducted against its neighbors for the last 50 years? A hundred years? How does the military buildup of a targeted nation compare with the superpower, or the clients of that superpower? Which nation had historically used the weapons of mass destruction that it so frequently accuses others of having? Which nation possesses military bases all over world, on the presumption that only it - the superpower - has the right to have "interests" all over the world? If we can help the average Joe or Ali or Nakamoto to combine facts with logic, we would've taken a significant step towards making the struggle for a better world a more plausible enterprise. Sure, it's still an uphill drive, but that's better than doing nothing, better than just waiting like lambs for the slaughterhouse.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-8 19:28:01     Title: Progress

Larrydu,You say that the average person is "better off" than his medieval or 19 th century counterpart.I am
not so sure about that.As someone who probably wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for antibiotics,I think
that is a doubtful proposition."Progress" is just an avalanche that sweeps us along whether we like it or
not.And before we go any further I must point out that life expectancies in Africa are dropping rapidly.Due
to what I am almost certain is biological warfare.

The Native Americans and the Indigenous Australians like all neolithic people had sustainable lifestyles.
They did very little damage to nature and to each other.The West that exterminated both is also destroying
the planet.We don't know how much longer we will survive as a species.

The tinkering with nature and with human nature has gone far enough and the long term effects are likely
to be disastrous.More later.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-8 22:18:27

Petera, I did qualify "in MOST parts of the world" partly because of the increase in global life expectancy. True, in the name of progress we've polluted both the environment and our bodies, but we did - up till now - prevent epidemics on the scale of the great bubonic plague, and possess better medicines, surgical procedures, as well as better awareness on matters of health such as nutrition and exercise. Further, despite the drawbacks of science and technology, the average person no longer does backbreaking labor, and famines are less likely than during medieval times, as indicated in the rapid growth of the world's population. All this does not in the least mean that we cannot do better: indeed, we MUST do better. I also said we cannot rule out a turn for the worse, what with the biological and chemical weapons currently researched in the name of the "war on terrorism." Most of us would prefer to live in the pristine environment of our forefathers without, however, giving up central heating in the cold climates, and the air-conditioner in the tropics. So we might say that there's much we would prefer to have in the modern world, not forgetting, however, that there are also much that we would rather not have, such as, as you mentioned, antibiotics in our foods and oppressive wars as envisioned by certain groups of people.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-10 19:45:44     Title: Social Engineering

Neither Orwell,Huxley or Zamyatin predicted one of the major changes that has proceeded at a rapid pace
and promises to continue to do so.This is the change in the roles of the sexes.Gender role reversal or
part reversal.The world continues to be largely poor and malnourished.But the NWO has pumped in
enormous resources to obliterate the traditional roles of the sexes.The promises of huge advances in
science and technology promised in the sixties have long been forgotten.We can forget about exploring
distant galaxies or even the adjoining planets.The moon landing has been proven to be a hoax.The
Concorde took to the skies and returned to Earth never to rise again.The B747 was till recently the largest
passenger jet ,a position it held for nearly 40 years.Most of the military aircraft (mercifully) have been
around for between 30 and 50 years and have not advanced very far in fundamental capabilities.Artificial
intelligence and huge advances in computer technology were promised but never delivered.

But gender role reversal has been steadily and quite rapidly been gaining ground.I circumnavigated the
Earth between 1992 and 1995.It involved 6 long jet journeys with 16 pilots.All the pilots were male.
A majority of the flight attendants were female.My second journey round the world was earlier this year.On
this occasion 2 of the 18 pilots were female.On some of the flights,male flight attendants predominated.I
have since discovered that at least 7% of the world's airline pilots are now female as against pretty close
to zero as recently as the late seventies.And the percentages are expected to rise rapidly.Women have
been taking over the professions steadily for a long time now.Apparently 60% of medical undergraduates
in the West are now women with the percentage as high as 65% in some Universities.Even engineering
has been feminised with over 20% of the undergraduates being women.

At the lower levels of society things haven't changed that much.The  plumbers,brick layers,
carpenters,other construction workers,heavy truck drivers,tool makers and so on are still all male.
Women are either unwilling or unable to enter these professions.

So what does the future hold for us ? Why has the NWO invested so much in gender role reversal ? and
what are the effects on society going to be in the long run ? I hope to discuss these issues in subsequent
posts.
Author: manoj10    Time: 2009-10-10 19:56:57

Great time pass this thread have been  :)
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-11 07:53:03

Well, there are signs that many ancient societies were matriarchies. Some of these women-dominated societies still exist in parts of Asia and perhaps in south America as well. I guess women from such societies will probably deplore the male-dominated world we have today.

Marx is right in his basic concepts of base and superstructure - human behavior, and that includes the way they think, arises largely out of their socio-economic conditions. In less technology-driven societies,  it could be more economically advantageous to have women working at home and looking after children while their menfolk, capitalizing on their greater upper-body strength, work outdoors (when in fields or  factories). However, when societies become more knowledge and technology-driven, muscle power becomes less vital, thus opening the door for women to work outside the home. In some occupations, women might even have the advantage as their fine motor skills, possibly due to smaller hands and years of working with sewing and other similar activities, enable them to be more productive than their menfolk. These occupations include keyboard typing and operating machines that more and more require merely the pressing of tiny buttons. For example, as airplanes become more and more computerized, we would see more and more women pilots.

Many occupations outside the home still depend largely on gross motor skills, and these include not only car repair, furniture making, homebuilding, but also fire-fighting, truck-driving, etc. As these occupations also usually require less schooling, it's not surprising that men would find them attractive (they could start earning a living while their college friends still burn the midnight oil). Women, of course, would generally prefer work that require less manual labor and more brainwork. So the higher ratio of women vs men in colleges is quite natural. However, because knowledge-oriented work pays more than most manual occupations or, put it another way, college education does bring in more money and higher status, women ARE beginning to dominate in fields that were once male preserves. And when that happens, there's what you called "role reversal."

Is it really that bad - the role reversal thing? As I said at the beginning, those that remember past matriarchies might very well complain about the role reversals that took place some 7 or 8 thousand years ago. But I don't think the future would be matriarchal: even today, there's a glass ceiling for women in most corporations, and in the US men still vastly outnumber women in Congress. Women, sadly, still on average get only about 65 percent of the salary paid to men for the same kind of work. As a father and grandfather of several women, I'm outraged at this.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-11 19:52:05     Title: Role reversal

There may have been matriarchal societies,but the roles of men and women have always been separate.
We don't have to speculate about the last 60,000 years.The Australian and American aboriginal people
maintained their ancient lifestyles till they were exterminated by the Europeans.But their lifestyle was
studied and their traditional gender roles are no different from those in any other age.Women everywhere
have had to bear as many children as they could to keep their society going.Using them as hunters or
warriors would have led to the extinction of their society.It is only in recent times that death rates have
fallen and it is this that has led to the NWO targetting women as an untapped resource.That is how the
NWO works.With all the genocide and plunder it has committed,it is either unable or unwilling to give
people more leisure.Technology,we were told in the sixties,would give us more leisure.Time away from
the drudgery that we could spend on interesting pastimes.It hasn't worked out that way.In the West the
retirement/pension age is being pushed back further and further.Women are forced to work outside the
home.More and more consumerist rubbish is being thrust down our throats and we all have to work
longer hours to afford them.So the primary purpose of  "womens liberation" is actually to enslave them.To
add to the workforce,to add to economic activity that will bring more wealth and power to our Zionist
masters (and mistresses).Even the dishonest mainstream media admits that about two thirds of women
only work because they have to.A Canadian women's organisation has said that women are unhappier
now than they used to be in earlier decades.
Author: bumboy    Time: 2009-10-11 20:06:00

Hello Peter.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-11 20:12:35     Title: "Feminism"

The NWO has been experimenting with gender role reversal since Soviet times,but has been pushing it
with single minded devotion across the globe for the last forty years.I remember both the Zionist newsrags
Time and Newsweek has long cover stories about the "women's movement" in 1969.It was alleged to be
spearheaded by a Jewish woman called Gloria Steinem.Ms Steinem has since been connected to the
CIA.For forty years the Zionist media has been beating the drums for this new "revolutionary" cause and
has been echoed by governments both Western and semicolonial,the UN and the rest of the NWO.
Genocide has progressed unabated.Hunger and disease stalk the world.The Israelis kill Palestinians for
their organs,vaporise their crippled clerics with Hellfire missiles,run over peace activists with bulldozers,
erect apartheid walls and grab land.But they take "women's liberation" seriously.They apparently now have
female F16 pilots,one of whom is named Roni Zuckerman and has sent many Gazans to their maker with
her bombs and missiles.
Author: ANOSEWORTHY    Time: 2009-10-11 20:19:35

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Author: wowzers    Time: 2009-10-11 22:24:14     Title: It's allliiiivvvve!!!!

Originally posted by ANOSEWORTHY at 2009-10-11 20:19
Evidence ?
Proof  ?
Word
Nuff Said
Ta Ta

Author: manoj10    Time: 2009-10-11 23:48:00

Originally posted by wowzers at 2009-10-11 22:24

Pathetic
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-12 11:35:16

>There may have been matriarchal societies,but the roles of men and women have always been separate.<

Of course they were separate - how else could there be a role reversal? The point of course is that there
were times when women took on supposedly male roles and vice versa. And in some areas, such occurrences
weren't that long ago - early Russian probes in the Kamchatka area found a society where women handed over
their newborn babies to their menfolk for nurture - presumably the women either squeezed their milk into containers or used animal's milk for their offsprings. The native women built ice-homes while the men and children hid in
makeshift shelters, etc. The Zuni tribe in North America also allowed people to determine their own sex roles,
and in China there're still small groups of minorities where some women and men's roles were reversed.

Your observation on leisure is accurate, however. I think Galbraith and Postman had somewhat similar thoughts on
the topic.  And yes, the "freedom" for women to work has largely meant more victims for exploitation - everyone, men and women, are caught in this trap.

[ Last edited by larrydu at 2009-10-12 02:41 PM ]
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-14 06:10:09     Title: War on identity

The war of terror is also a war on sexual,national and other identity.The Zionist/WASP led World Government
would like us to be like the worker ants.Desexualised robots.Beards are now taboo everywhere and are
linked with the enemy,Islam.Men as well as women are shown in advertising with body hair removed.The
secondary sexual characteristics are being suppressed.Women wear the trousers,literally and more and
more frequently,figuratively.On some T shirts,Che Guevara is drawn so his beard is barely visible.Eventually
we will have a clean shaven Jesus.The desexualising short haircut on women is now universal.The
masculinisation of women has a number of benefits for the NWO.A larger supply of cannon fodder,and more
high end consumerism.Cigarette and automobile sales have undoubtedly risen immensely in the era of
women's "liberation".You have come a long way,baby killer.
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-10-14 09:37:01

War on identity

The war of terror is also a war on sexual,national and other identity.The Zionist/WASP led World Government
would like us to be like the worker ants.
I think that is called industrial production actually.

Desexualised robots.Beards are now taboo everywhere and are
linked with the enemy,Islam.
Hindus wear beards too, my friends wear beards, my father has a beard, not linked with islam Petera, just linked with the generally uncool, in ten years there will be a resurgence of hippy culture and even the women will have beards

Men as well as women are shown in advertising with body hair removed.
And your point is what? This is simply the fashion at the moment, fashion changes. It was fashionable not to be hairy centuries ago as well, the romans preferred to be clean shaven.....
The
secondary sexual characteristics are being suppressed.Women wear the trousers,literally and more and
more frequently,figuratively.
How is wearing jeans any more suppressive than wearing a burqa? I have no problems with either but honestly, who cares?

On some T shirts,Che Guevara is drawn so his beard is barely visible.
This is because he is a pop icon now and the poor idiot emos wearing him dont even know who he is or what he did, otherwise the shirts would not sell.
Eventually
we will have a clean shaven Jesus.
Jesus had a beard? I demand photographic evidence.

The desexualising short haircut on women is now universal.
Again, fashion fad.
The
masculinisation of women has a number of benefits for the NWO.
and for the women themselves if I see it correctly
A larger supply of cannon fodder,and more
high end consumerism.
I agree, but it isnt me telling my wife to buy more shoes, or jeans, or anything, she wants it because she is allowed to have it and she works for it. Im not telling her she can only buy one dress per year

Cigarette and automobile sales have undoubtedly risen immensely in the era of
women's "liberation".
Oh my god, a woman wants to drive herself somewhere instead of waiting for her husband or brother tro drive her? that is terrible. The smoking? I agree but then again males who smoke are idiots as well and it should be well known that males do not have the monopoly on stupid decisions.
You have come a long way,baby killer.

Welcome to the future, a dystopain consumerist society, quite different from the rationed one of Orwellian fame dont you think?
The pendulum has swung far to the other side and now pop will eat itself, the clocks will melt in the sun and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
i will rue the day I fell in love and bought a ring to proclaim my dedication to a single woman and realise that I am a victim of consumerist society and the NWO will control me with laser beams and radio waves, subjecting me to torture and mind bending while I sleep fitfully.
Oh the humanity.
Author: wiseoldlady    Time: 2009-10-14 09:54:15

I like you, Vorgal. You're able to match Peter with reason and without insults.    Thanks!

Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-14 10:30:06     Title: Room 101

Wise old lady likes Vorgal.I'm not sure if I do.He is a supporter of the tyrranical and murderous New World
Order that is cruelly oppressing and exploiting people all over the world.And using the profits to create an
unsustainable decadent brainwashed society of consumerist zombies in it's own heartland.

Lets move on.We all have our Room 101.Those who have read 1984 will recall that is where the most horrific
torture is inflicted on those who have committed Thoughtcrime and have been caught by the Thoughtpolice.
Room 101 was customised to each Thoughtcriminal.The reason was that to each person,the worst possible
ordeal was different,based on their own personality and their own phobias.Rats for instance,are terrifying to
some and forced contact with them is the ultimate torture.Reptiles,claustrophobic enclosure,fire,heights do
it for others.

We could of course expand the concept to things that don't actually torture us,but cause us a mixture of fear
and discomfort and unhappiness.Trends in lifestyles being forced on us by our masters,for example.Political
and military actions,for another.I have my own Room 101.Does anyone else have theirs ?
Author: wiseoldlady    Time: 2009-10-14 10:49:44

Can you perhaps see us as leading you out of your Room 101?

Not to be condescending, but you are being tortured by the NWO, and others are as well.

There are those of us who are not being tortured - you think we are deluded - we don't.

We take each day as it comes and do our best to love those around us.

You are obviously highly intelligent and have thought this out at length.

I don't have the time or energy (or knowledge base) to engage you properly, but I admire your

intelligence!
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-10-14 11:53:06

Room 101

Wise old lady likes Vorgal.
:)
I'm not sure if I do.

He is a supporter of the tyrranical and murderous New World
Order that is cruelly oppressing and exploiting people all over the world.

Well, not really, I am by nature a bit of an anarcist, but I support the ideas of free speech and self awareness. This being said there are many things about the society I live in that i certainly do not agree with. It influences control through the media, that control is in the interests of particular indiviiduals whose goals are sometimes not in the best interests of humanity as a whole.
Oppression and exploitation are things I really do not agree with, the difficulty is that if no one were subjugated by anyone else what would happen? Absolute chaos,
this is why we have rules and a multitude of laws, both religious and sectarian, that provide the masses with a framework to live in, to constrict the otherwise amorphous monster that is public opinion into having some common ideology.
While I have stated I am a supporter or anarchizm I realise that it is totally impractical as a social system as the vast majority of people either do not have the will to live by non imposed yet selfless standards and most of the remainder will happpily subjugate others for their own selfish benefit.

And using the profits to create an
unsustainable decadent brainwashed society of consumerist zombies in it's own heartland.

Petera, this is where I am sure we both agree, the consumerist society we have today is a brainwashing tool that has descicated our ability to think independently, I do not always agree with your opinions but I applaud that you have one and that you defend it rather well. I despise advertising, the marketing that shoves dozens of unnecessary products down my throat but as I said the vast majority of people "Sheeple" as you refer to them, do not want to think, they just want to bumble about in their own existence and follow the railings into the field.
All societies do the same for their peoples, it just depends what society has power at the time.

Lets move on.We all have our Room 101.Those who have read 1984 will recall that is where the most horrific
torture is inflicted on those who have committed Thoughtcrime and have been caught by the Thoughtpolice.
Room 101 was customised to each Thoughtcriminal.The reason was that to each person,the worst possible
ordeal was different,based on their own personality and their own phobias.Rats for instance,are terrifying to
some and forced contact with them is the ultimate torture.Reptiles,claustrophobic enclosure,fire,heights do
it for others.

This was for me too, an interesting and terrifying concept, the hideous dreams of our psyche are the obvious basis for torture and punishment.

We could of course expand the concept to things that don't actually torture us,but cause us a mixture of fear
and discomfort and unhappiness.Trends in lifestyles being forced on us by our masters,for example.Political
and military actions,for another.I have my own Room 101.Does anyone else have theirs ?

I think the insidiousness of the current 101 is enabling a shift in society from traditional values to consumerist herd behavior, the way to fight it is not with rage, which only lends credence to the calls to conform and not cause trouble, but to show a better way. One reason that the hippie movement was so successful was that it offered a chance to be at peace with the world instead of being a conformist cog. Authorities found it hard to fight because it often did not break any other the controlling rules. Eventually though it became outdated as technology and socioculture found other ways in which the population could be controlled. Individuals rose who were all too happy tp use new fashions and the desire to "fit in" as a control device.

and today we have Emos. people who think they are rebelling by consuming, new ipod, new black hair, new designer tatoo.

Its ironic that control is exercised on people trying to be different
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-14 15:32:13

Vorgal wrote:
> One reason that the hippie movement was so successful was that it offered a chance to be at peace with the world instead of being a conformist cog. Authorities found it hard to fight because it often did not break any other the controlling rules.]

Perhaps the "authorities" have found it easier to tackle the "problem" not by fighting, but by absorbing or appropriating elements of hippie culture into the mainstream. This is something radicals or anarchists tend to overlook, that in this appropriation what's radical or anarchic are sanitized and homogenized to the extent that they no longer retain their identity - hence no longer a threat to the authorities. Thus dissident musical movements that grew out of black slavery, from gospel songs to the blues and soul and jazz and even rock and roll, slowly lost their distinct black identity to become that highly prized appellation: American. The same thing with individuals as well: Martin Luther King Jr couldn't go away with his death, so it was better that he's seen as a good American than a black dissident. Sometimes the re-imaging or values-making can become quite ridiculous, as the much derided Muhammad Ali was, by the early eighties, complimented even by some far-right Republican diehards and later asked to light the Olympic torch. While all such feel-good measures were celebrated, black poverty rates remain dismally high, with nearly half of their young people from about 18 - 30 years seeing the inside of jails at least once.

Intellectuals - of whatever color - were not spared either, as universities often found it less troublesome to place them in academia than having them taking pot shots at everything proclaimed by the ruling class. In the process, many intellectuals behaved according to their new status, while some continued to make muted noises, and some even shifted their positions to become rabid spokespersons for their new masters. This molding of groups and individuals could be seen among nations as well, as cultural imperialism transformed entire peoples and countries in the peripheries into copies (albeit inferior ones) of the imperial metropolitan Centers that is the West today.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-14 19:09:34     Title: Co opting

I think the act of absorbing and rendering harmless dissidents or specific aspects of their culture is
referred to as co opting.The establishment is wily or it wouldn't be almighty as it is today.But both the velvet
glove and the iron fist are used.Look at the number of people they have liquidated.JFK,RFK,MLK,Malcolm
X,Diana,Jimi Hendrix,Allende,John Lennon,Robin Cook,David Kelly. Just some of the CIA's greatest hits.
Some like Gough Whitlam and Mark Latham and Richard Nixon are brutally shoved aside.Ominuous
warnings are sometimes issued.As with the anthrax threat to Tom Daschle when he asked for a proper
investigation into 9/11.A 9/11 truth seeker in Baltimore,Maryland named Scott Loughrey has reported all
kinds of harrassment.

The hippie movement may have been a momentary loss of control resulting from the baby boom and
greater exposure to other cultures,resistance to the draft,etc.The drug culture aimed at the minorities
spilled over into the middle classes.A sense of security due to the economic boom allowed people to take chances.But in the end no damage was done.With the techniques outlined by Larrydu and with
propaganda and with false flag black ops like 9/11,the NWO has brought the sheeple to heel.The world
today is truly shocking.The world government invades country after country,closes them off to the world,
loots their resources,conducts sadistic turkey shoots and torture against their citizens.Demonises
large segments of the world's population and wages biological warfare on other segments.Bans dissent
of every kind everywhere.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-14 22:50:56

Co-opting is certainly a more commonly used word, Petera, though it suggests mostly the conscious act (s) of the authorities or establishment. "Absorbing" however also connotes the systemic and thus almost natural consequence of a socio-economic system. That's what makes it all so powerful - it's hard to detect any center or direction from which certain trends originated or are promoted. Here dissident voices could, in the early stages, grow and intrude into the "mainstream" until resistance occurs. Then, it either overpowers the prevailing ethos or get discarded, or finally gets itself modified on its way to becoming accepted (much like the way Kuhn's paradigm shift operates). There are times, however, when it was necessary to finish off physically such challenges, especially when the challenger came from enemy territory, a good example of which would be the suspicious shooting death of Tupac Shakur.

Cultural challenges are more likely to succeed when the challengers are harmless or share some commonalities with the established order: rock and roll songs were sung by blacks long before Elvis hit the scene, but it took a white Elvis to get the music and the pelvic movements eventually accepted. Sometimes culture shapers would emerge to dilute a certain trend by accepting a less threatening version - the case of Elvis replacing the earlier, more roisterous black versions comes to mind. It could be said, too, that final acceptance of MLK was facilitated by the extreme distaste for Malcom X and the Black Panthers. You brought up the spate of assassinations during the 60s and 70s, and they happened because there was not merely a cultural revolution, but also a socio-economic political revolution (e.g. the civil rights movement). This outright defiance of nearly everything the establishment stood for could not be tolerated, and those who sought to find some middle way, such as the Kennedy brothers, were executed as well.

[ Last edited by larrydu at 2009-10-14 11:49 PM ]
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-10-15 06:52:58

Larry, Petera. the last three posts, I completely agree.

The tactic of if you cant beat them, assimilate them has been used for years, the control mechanisms change but the aim is the same.

glad we agree on something.
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-10-15 06:56:14

Oh except maybe this bit, I withold judgement on this

"false flag black ops like 9/11,the NWO has brought the sheeple to heel.The world
today is truly shocking.The world government invades country after country,closes them off to the world,
loots their resources,conducts sadistic turkey shoots and torture against their citizens.Demonises
large segments of the world's population and wages biological warfare on other segments.Bans dissent
of every kind everywhere."
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-15 19:47:29     Title: Was I wrong ?

Isn't it obvious that 9/11 was an inside job ?
Can people travel to Iraq and Afganistan ? Are there scheduled flights,trains,buses,mule trains,dhows
or any other means of getting there ? Where does one get a visa ?
And is calling the "wars" there turkey shoots far fetched ? The use of  A10,F16,F15,F18 fighters,B1 and B2
bombers,Apache attack helicopters and other sophisticated highly expensive equipment against people
armed with pea shooters ? A B2 bomber i am told costs $2 billion dollars.
Author: baofeng    Time: 2009-10-15 21:26:51     Title: A killing

Originally posted by petera at 2009-10-15 19:47
Can people travel to Iraq and Afganistan ? Are there scheduled flights,trains,buses,mule trains,dhows
or any other means of getting there ? Where d ...

Arms merchants, such as U.S. senator Dianne Feinstein's husband, are literally making a killing. The San Francisco Examiner has estimated that his company alone has made $3.5 billion from the Afghan war.
Author: vorgal78    Time: 2009-10-16 06:30:52

Originally posted by petera at 2009-10-15 19:47
or any other means of getting there ? Where d ...

I'm still not convinced it was an inside job Petera, the natural distrust in me does make me consider your view though.

As for the Visas to Iraq and Afghanistan well I know we can travel there but at the moment you need special dispensation and a reason, the government (OZ) strongly discourages sight seeing to conflict zones, a pity because I would love to spend time in the middle east and afghanistan, long history. Sailing  a dhow would be an experience too.....hmm wistful

As far as the war thing goes, I do not think that war is ever fair.
It sickens me but I do believe fighting should always be a last resort but once you start a fight destroy the enemy completely. (this is because I mself would prefer diplomacy but some people just cant help picking on the quiet guy at school).
If you let your opponent stand back up they just get resentful and want another go.

The troubles at the moment cannot be classed as  a fair war in any case. On one side you have individuals who subscribe to certain religious and ethical beliefs, who do not wear uniforms and who would not engage in open battle warfare if it was offered to them, understandable really, it would be suicide.
On the other hand you have soldiers who are conspicuous, are different from the local poplace and who are restricted by the rules of engagement.

Undertand that I am not in anyway supporting the actions of any party at the moment, just looking at both sides.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-18 13:46:42     Title: The female killer

The strangest and most intriguing creation of the NWO's gender role reversal project is the eleven year
old phenomenon of the lethal military woman.Women are alleged to have been used in lethal roles in
WW2 by the Soviets ,but the excuse then was the Soviets were in a desperate situation and needed all the
help they could get.The situation is different today but the intense 40 year old NWO offensive has created
such new creatures such as the female fighter pilot,the Female Apache helicopter gunship pilot,the
female B2 bomber pilot and so on.Women are also used in the armoured divisions and other army and
navy and air force combat positions.

The Desert Fox operation in 1998 was one of many brutal attacks on Iraq prior to the monstrous 2003
invasion.The Iraqis reported thousands killed on this occasion.What makes Desert Fox historic was that
women tasted their first blood in direct combat positions.A woman named Lt Kendra Williams was among
the first,taking off from an aircraft carrier in an FA 18 Hornet fighter to drop bombs and fire missiles at the
Iraqis.Two others followed.The Yanks proudly declared that 5 women were involved in the first wave of
attacks.

Elsewhere on this forum I reported the exploits of Capt Allison Black who cheerfully reported her
participation in the annihilation of 250 Afghans as a C130 gunship crewmember and cheerfully accepted
the appellation of  "Angel of Death". Another C130 gunship crew member,sensor operator Master
Sergeant Kimberly Sullipeck,claims 150 Afghan kills on her resume.A young woman Norwegian
tank gunner named Tone Gunnes claimed 25 Afghans blown to bits with 45 rounds from a 30 mm
cannon on a CV90 tank. A British Apache gunship pilot having achieved the dubious distinction of
being the first British woman to kill with the Apache,went on to claim a record of the most sustained
hail of fire from this aircraft in a subsequent operation.An A10 pilot Capt Allison Black is known as the
Killer Chick.Another A10 pilot,Lt Col Martha McSally,describes strafing Afghan infantry.B1 bomber pilots
Kim Black and Bridget McNamara have described the thrill of using their supersonic bomber to bomb
infantry positions.Jennifer Wilson is  B2 pilot who has deployed her $1 billion stealth bomber in "combat"
over Iraq.Dozens of American,British,Belgian and other female fighter pilots in F15,F16,F117,Tornado
and other fighters have flown missions over the unfortunate Iraqis and Afghans and many of them
have subjected them to the awesome firepower they possessed.

It is not unreasonable to conclude that these gallant lady turkey shooters have reunited several thousand
men,women and children with their maker and maimed and crippled thousands more.How are we
expected to greet these newcomers to the world stage ?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-19 20:15:50     Title: "Feminism's" crowning achievement ?

In the sixties when the NWO launched the current intensive phase of gender role reversal,female violence
was mainly verbal.The media had us believe that there was an organisation known as SCUM or the
Society for Cutting Up Men.Forty years on such a society does actually exist.It is the distaff side of the NWO
military.Using 50 mm cannon,hellfire missiles,HARM missiles,500 lb bombs and other weapons
launched or dropped from jets,choppers and tanks,Women are in fact cutting men (and women and
children) to shreds ,blowing them to bits,vaporising them.Liberated women are liberating people from
their mortal manifestations.

I was unaware of these developments till recently.Partly because I avoid the Zionist's warmongering
propaganda organs such as FAUX and CNNN.But even these have been circumspect in reporting female
kills."Liberals" like Michael Moore pretend that female killers do not exist.Zionist run websites have been
the only ones crowing about these developments.Large numbers of cybernerds have seen this as a
welcome new humiliation of the Islamic enemy.They want the Iraqi's and the Afghans to be told that "our
women are killing your men". Strangely enough the only website that had a balanced view on the Tone
Gunnes massacre was that of the far right Stormfront white supremacist organisation.It appears the
nazis are more humane than the Zionists.

There was website called the Chick Fighter Pilot Association in Amerika till recently.It adopted a very
swaggering gung ho attitude.It was run by Amerikan "chick" fighter pilots.This website has shut down for
unknown reasons.

It appears that the killer chicks are if anything something of an embarrassment to the very organisations
that have for so long propagated gender role reversal.When I owned a Telescreen it was not unusual
that little girls advocated feminisation of the politician population on quiz shows and the like with the
justification that this would reduce war.This obviously hasn't happened.In fact hell has managed to get
even warmer.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-21 11:55:48     Title: The future

I thought I'd quote Orwell on the future.O'brien tells Winston : The future ? Imagine a boot stepping on a human
face.Forever.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-22 03:40:41

Well, Petera, I love chicks, feathered and non-feathered ones, whether they're toughies or ultra-feminine. I don't think they're a big problem - in fact, most people in the armed forces don't really relish wars: they fight because they were ordered to do so. To get at the root of the problem, we gotta look at who's behind the militarism, the wars that have been imposed on the human race since the Industrial Revolution. You call them Zionists, and they might very well be, but the temptation to shape the world is great for any group that's rich and powerful, regardless of their race and/or religious belief. That's why I often attack these unknown amoral people, but never select any specific group simply because of a lack of proof.

I still don't think role reversal is a bad thing even if it's universal, which it is not. Due to their generally greater upper-body strength, males would dominate the armed forces for the foreseeable future. And what we call role reversal in society often amounts to giving women equal opportunities in fields hitherto monopolized by men. Our focus, I  think, should be on the exploitation of the poor and disenfranchised in all nations. In the US, the top one percent owns more wealth than the bottom eighty percent. That's the kind of obscenity Americans - and the world - can do without. Caring for the poor and powerless would put much of the oppressed peoples of the world within our ambit, our concern and our cause. These range from nations that are now facing constant threats of invasion by the Western powers, as well as underpaid and homeless workers and peasants in all countries. There is a need to let the world know we stand by them, that we know they exist despite the tight control of the media by the West and their compradors in many developing nations.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-22 20:02:47     Title: Role reversal

Larrydu,I agree that the greatest problem is the concentration of wealth.But role reversal or drastic gender
role revision of the kind we have seen in the last 40 years is part of that problem.More people in the
workforce creates more economic activity and this increases the concentration of wealth.Besides most of
the changes in gender roles happens in the middle and upper classes.This restricts upward mobility as
middle and upper class women fill the professions.Note that both "left" and "right" today embrace role
reversal.Murdoch and Eisner and Turner are all solidly for it.These people are no friends of the working
classes or the oppressed.And dissent is suppressed.

And there is no real reason "to provide opportunities to women". Priveleged women have a better chance
of getting into the professions than poor men.Vast sections of society have no hope of getting square
meals let alone satisfying professional careers.In a sane world social justice would precede gender role
reversal.Gender roles are a fundamental part of our very being.All people everywhere have always had
these roles,as have all primates and most mammals.Tampering with these roles as recently as the 19th
century would have resulted in serious population depletion.Technology permits this tampering today in
the upper classes.There is nothing natural or innocent about technology.It eventually traces it's origins
to Columbus' infamous journeys and the global bloodbaths that followed.There is no proof that
technological development can be sustained and plenty of historical precedents that suggest it can't.
Most women are not happy about the changes that have occurred.Neither are most men.But the world
government and it's propaganda organs are not here to serve the interests of the people.

And the use of women in modern "warfare" of the kind we have seen in the recent past in the Balkans
and Afghanistan and Iraq has a touch of the obscene.These are not resistance heroines fighting
against the odds for the underdog.They are doing nothing to address the terrible past injustices.
These are expensively armed and expensively trained professionals killing the oppressed in large
numbers.They are helping the oppressors commit genocide.They are particpating in a turkey shoot.
Author: tradervic    Time: 2009-10-22 20:22:15     Title: <smirk> So the biggest insult is...

Originally posted by petera at 10/22/2009 07:02 AM
...the use of women in modern "warfare" of the kind we have seen in the recent past in the Balkans
and Afghanistan and Iraq has a touch of the obscene...

... that the "brave men" are getting killed by women?  Thought the current level of "insult" in the Middle East right now was the use of robots to do the killing.

Sorry wchao37 - the Middle East has a surplus population of men - if the "leaders" there think this is the best way to reduce that surplus - who are you to judge?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-23 09:59:09     Title: Surplus

There is a surplus of fat Yank nazi pigs.A cull would be most welcome.And maybe we can get some Iraqi
widows and orphans to do the jobs.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-24 13:57:59     Title: Strange

The Americans butchered 1 million Phillipinos in the 1890's.And they butchered 4 million Vietnamese
in the 1960's and the 1970's.But strangely both these countries have rewarded the Yanks with female
fighter pilots.A Vietnamese American woman named Elizabeth Pham is a US Marine Corps FA 18 pilot
who has "served" in Iraq and undoubtedly butchered many unfortunate Iraqis.Monessa Catanclun (the
surname may be misspelled)  is a Filipina USAF F16 pilot who has also "served" in that unfortunate
country.This is the way empires grow.And the bizarre phenomenon of gender role reversal has helped that growth.Conquered nations contribute to strengthening the conqueror.The NWO juggernaut rolls on.
Author: larrydu    Time: 2009-10-27 01:00:59

Petera, there are, of course, vastly more male soldiers from minorities who'd fought and are still fighting for Uncle Sam. During Bush Jr's administration, a carrot was offered to illegal immigrants who were trying to legalize themselves - a short cut through a stint in Iraq, where they often got blown up instead. Why do oppressed peoples fight for their oppressor? One reason is that they often have little choice, given their socio-economic situation. I'd once thought of the possibility of the Stockholm Syndrome being applied to include large numbers of people. In other words, survivors among oppressed peoples could sometimes feel grateful to the oppressor just for being allowed to survive, and when that gratitude was sometimes reinforced with incentives such as improved socio-economic status, the oppressed could very well talk and behave like their oppressor. Perhaps a study of this phenomenon would explain why people not only willingly ape their tormentors, but even want to talk like them, look like them, and if possible BE part of those who'd enslaved them.
Author: tradervic    Time: 2009-10-27 01:17:15     Title: Did I touch a nerve? Sorry, but...

Originally posted by petera at 10/22/2009 08:59 PM
Surplus

There is a surplus of fat Yank nazi pigs.A cull would be most welcome.And maybe we can get some Iraqi
widows and orphans to do the jobs.  

... but when you got first cousins marrying each other, coupled with selective abortions for male children - you get what you see now.

Let's face it - it is the reason why the powers to be in Beijing have banned the use of ultrasound machines.
Author: tradervic    Time: 2009-10-27 01:20:49     Title: <smile> Wassim, you have seen the diversity...

Originally posted by petera at 10/24/2009 12:57 AM
A Vietnamese American woman named Elizabeth Pham is a US Marine Corps FA 18 pilot
who has "served" in Iraq and undoubtedly butchered many unfortunate Iraqis.Monessa Catanclun (the
surname may be misspelled)  is a Filipina USAF F16 pilot who has also "served" in that unfortunate
country.

... of American women personally - thru the ROTC programs at Mississippi State and your travels in the NCTTA - yet you pretend to be confused?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-27 20:16:56     Title: Airborne Amazons

We should soon reach the point where we could put our thoughts together and arrive at a bit of crystal
ball gazing into the future.But I have a few more observations on gender role reversal.

We have learned of the progressive feminisation of the New World Order armed forces around the world.
Of particular interest is the surprisingly large number of female combat pilots all over the world,especially
in Amerika.The fact that most nations have implemented these changes immediately after the Yanks set
the trend is in itself proof we have a de facto world government.There is nothing natural about the female
fighter pilot.Fighter pilots experience very high g forces in extreme maneuvers.As high as 9g in modern
supersonic jets.Needless to say these very g forces are fatal to foetuses.Thus flying fighters is completely
incompatable with pregnancy,a woman's most important cherished and important state of being.

The human mind,as O'Brien said in Orwell's 1984,is infinitely malleable.And the budgets of the NWO
propagandists are unlimited.They can of course make the sheeple think and do anything they want.And
what do they want ? More profits from more economic activity.And the female populace has been described
as an untapped resource.They must be made to work outside the home.But they must also labor under the
impression that male functions are more glamorous and fulfilling.That these functions are attainable and
must be striven for.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-27 20:41:28     Title: Ninety nines

Inducting women into aviation obviously has a very high priority for the New World Order.The number
of both combat and airline pilots has been rising rapidly in the last three decades and the numbers
are accelerating.Even those of us getting along in years may see in our lifetimes  female airline pilots
forming a majority of that profession.It is no longer possible to make a long journey without having
significant parts of that journey flown by women.

This trend is encouraged not only by the 40 year "feminist" buzz in the media,from governments and other
NWO agencies,but from specialised agencies that popularise aviation among women.There is an
organisation called the ninety nines which has 190 chapters in Amerika and around the world.It provides
mentoring and scholarships to prospective women aviators around the world.It is funded by companies
like AXA and Federal Express and many others.And there are many other such organisations.Even poor
countries provide surprisingly large scholarships.

Why aviation ? Why not plumbing or bricklaying or panel beating ? Advances in aerodynamics and
metallurgy and electronics and hydraulics and many other disciplines have made it possible for an
unmuscled person with manicured fingernails to fire up huge turbofans that can send a 400 ton jet
thundering down a runway.And send it hurting through the stratosphere at 86% of the speed of sound.
In short provide women with the ultimate phallic substitute.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-28 19:44:48     Title: Summing Up

So what will the future be like ? Assuming of course that there is a future.Perhaps we should mention in
passing Ray Bradbury and his Fahrenheit 451.In Bradbury's dystopia,books were burned.They were
banned,and firemen set fire to them when illegal hoards of books were unearthed.Not very different from
reality.The publisher Random House actually incinerated 14,000 hardcover copies of a book that dealt
with the truth of the Robert Kennedy murder in 1968.A Ministry of Truth operative that prowls around this
forum left a crude and brutal comment on this thread a while ago.The moderators have wisely removed
it along with my retaliatory comment.The point is that free speech is a myth.I mentioned elsewhere that
I was kicked off a Western forum after 13 posts,none of which was abusive.And this trend away from free
expression is gaining momentum.Those of us who have travelled have seen the ominuous Orwellian
signs that forbid joking about airline safety.The post 9/11 world is a darker and grimmer place than the
far from utopian planet that preceded it.

The vigorous if staged and controlled antiwar and anti globalisation rallies have disappeared even as
the New World Order prepares to expand it's barbarous assault on the Middle East.The New World Order
has apparently decided to do away with dissent altogether,even the tame controlled dissent it allowed over
the years as a sort of safety valve.The pretense of decolonisation that was all the rage during the middle
decades of the last century has also been abruptly and cruelly dropped with the 2001 and 2003 invasions
of Afghanistan and Iraq.The NWO obviously takes sadistic pleasure in exerting it's power over the people.
This is the pleasure that O'Brien of the Inner Party spoke about at length during his torture of Winston in
Orwell's 1984.Power for it's own sake.For the high intoxication it provides to those who have it.
Author: tradervic    Time: 2009-10-28 19:56:50     Title: Okay... so the NWO is run by women?

Freudian slip - or basic carnal fear Wassim?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-10-31 13:50:58     Title: Summing Up/Room 102

So the future will have elements of Orwell's Oceania and Huxley's Brave New World and Zamyatin's We
and Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451.The first two had the most to say and said it best,so we could describe
the future best as a combination of Oceania and BNW.We are of course looking into the middle distance
and not into the distant future,if any.Perhaps,like Orwell,about 35 years from now.The year 2044 could be
the year our new novel would be set in.

We will of course have a world increasingly polarised between rich and poor.The concentration of wealth
will undoubtedly have increased and the lot of the poor majority worsened.We will undoubtedly be ruled
by the existing undeclared WASP/Zionist led World government.Orwell did no elaborate on whether the
three powers in 1984 were merely branches from a single trunk or actually three independant evenly
matched powers.But ours is a worse situation than the second posibility.As Orwell predicted,the control
of thought and expression would have increased exponentially.Media ownership concentration may have
increased even further,but tighter control of propaganda will definitely have been implemented.
Thoughtcrime will be viewed with considerably more severity and punished more severely.Control and
reduction of Newspeak vocabularies will reach new heights.

Unlike Orwell's austere and shabby 1984,2044 will be flashier in the countries most favoured by the NWO.Technological  "progress" will have slowed to a crawl,but consumerism and the production of expensive
"labour saving" devices,status symbols and the like will have increased.Presumably everyone will work
long hours to afford these goodies.Retirement ages will be pushed back even as unemployment levels
rise.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-11-1 13:13:11     Title: Summing up/Room 102

The flashy NWO capitals will of course have large ghettoes where the indigenous,the surplus labour,
minorities out of favour and other unfortunate groups will be locked in and locked down as they are today.
The semi colonial world will continue to wallow in poverty and hunger and disease.Africa may by then
have been depopulated as Cecil Rhodes desired.

Perpetual war,or more accurately perpetual turkey shoots will of course be part of life (and death) in 2044.
With no enemy capable of fighting back,the militaries of the world will be increasingly feminised.Here is
something the great dystopian novels did not predict.Which is probably not surprising for a number of
reasons.The mass induction of women into the workforce and the vigorous promotion of gender role
reversal had not occurred in either Orwell's or Huxley's lifetimes.In post WW2 Amerika and Europe all
fighting  on this front was suspended probably to encourage the baby boom.The suffragette movement
succeeded in getting women the vote.Something about as useful as the indulgences sold by the medieval
church.The big "feminist" offensive backed by the New World Order started nearly two decades after Orwell
died.

Which brings us to Room 102.A milder version of 101.It has been proposed that those in power subject
their subjects to low intensity torture to keep them in line.Barking dogs,low flying helicopters,night road
work and so on.Each of us has our own 102.

Someone described reading an early "feminist" work as being comparable to having a vise tightened
around his testicles.My own 102 is a reality today.Being in a jetliner with an all female cockpit (box office)
crew and an all male cabin crew.I have actually been in a Dash 8 where both flight attendants were male
and the co pilot a woman.Many airlines have predominantly male cabin crews and significant numbers of
female pilots.Most major cities have girl gunslingers in blue swaggering down the streets.It is as
though the NWO has placed an invisible vise around every male's gonads.I have explained the economic
compulsions behind this huge social engineering effort.But the NWO's sadism is at work here as well.
The sadism that Orwell spoke about as a perquisite of power.
Author: petera    Time: 2009-11-1 19:45:09     Title: Big Sister ?

It will then be a very confusing,mixed up sort or world.There will be gay parades with men dressed as
women being protected by women police officers dressed as men.Great wealth coexisting with extreme
poverty.Nobel peace prizes awarded to those raining fire on innocent and helpless people.False flag
attacks precipitating carpet bombing.Depleted uranium causing cancers across wide areas,the
radioactivity spread by prevailing winds.Massive food and water shortages and environmental degradation.Mindless consumerism and sickening cultural decay.Ongoing genocide,virtual slavery,organ harvesting.

The Newspeak dictionaries of 2044 will have no entries for such obsolete concepts as dissidence.
Freedom will of course be slavery,war will continue to be peace and ignorance strength.But new slogans
such as Male is Female and Sodomy is Super will make their entry.Big Sister will preside over Oceania.
Will the Patsy of the future have a beard like Emmanuel Goldstein and Osama bin Laden ? Or will it be a
woman ? Will beards be legal ?
Author: petera    Time: 2009-11-4 20:11:31     Title: Economic Irrationalism

The human mind is a strange entity.The ability to reason has enabled us to get up to all kinds of tricks
the rest of the animal world wouldn't dream of doing.But of course a chain of reasoning is only as good
as it's weakest link.Thus we can be fooled into accepting apparently logical propositions that are
completely at variance with the long term survival of our species.We are told that homosexuality and
gender role reversal are good for us.The power and authority of the modern propaganda machine is
awesome and intimidating.And the sheer ubiquity and uniformity of it's message make it hard to question.
The propaganda machine can broadcast images of a light aluminium structure passing ghostlike through a wall of heavy closely spaced steel columns and have unquestioning acceptance from peasants and
Phd's.Dubya is alleged to have said "We are an empire.We make reality".Wholesale denial of what Orwell called objective reality is an everyday occurrence.Truth is no longer the most accurate account of what
actually happened but what our masters deem neccessary for us to believe.

Economic rationalism is a phrase that has been used to describe the insane way of life that has been
thrust upon us.A way of life that justifies and even glorifies huge concentrations of wealth,incredible
disparity in earnings,colossal waste,perpetual war,genocide,famine,the poisoning of the planet and all
the other characteristics of our age.Thus our "rational" minds contain the seeds of our own extinction.
One day not too far in the future we will be gone.And the rest of nature that has survived can heave a sigh
of relief.

Welcome Chinadaily Forum (https://www.dreamboy.blog.chinadaily.com.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2