Views: 6739|Replies: 12

Chinese Sports Brands [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-16 05:30:55 |Display all floors
Hi Everyone,

I've travelled to China many times and I'm a bit of a Sneaker Freak and love Fashion.

I wanted to know how a majority of Chinese like there national sports brands like Li Ning and Anta?

Does it give the Chinese people a since of national pride when wearing a Chinese brand or do most people prefer to wear western brands like Nike and Adidas.

Of course it depends on the person and if the clothes and shoes looks good, however companies spend millions on advertising to reach peoples minds and make them buy there products subconsciously.

How is your feeling of a Chinese Brand?
Picture 24.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 11:48:58 |Display all floors
national brand....support

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 17:00:20 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sportyone's post

As a Chinese, I prefer to buy Li'ning shoes, T-shirts and etc...

not only its good quality, but also the cheaper price, comparing the price of Nike, Adidas or Reebok etc...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 17:51:43 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sportyone's post

Nike & Adidas prevail IN CHINA. esp. among the new generation.......  

Although the price of those western brands are always ridiculously high( check the average income of chinese people, compare it to the price, YOU WILL BE AMAZED!), it doesnt stop chinese people's purchasing passion for these brands! Wearing it makes most of them feel INTERNATIONAL and DIFFERENT!   When money is the problem for them, they even wear fake ones,  and trust me, $ is the problem for most of them when its prize is 5-10 times the native brand!!

Lining is the most successful native sports brand, it shares nearly 50% of the market.   BUT STILL  if u let a chinese young choose which one to buy between Nike and Lining with the same price, I guess you have already had the answer.

For these who can afford Lining, they are not likely to even take a glimpse at ANTA, at least most of them wont!

In a word, people are always prone to buy the brand which is internationally famous.
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 21:24:04 |Display all floors
when i am rich , i choose NIKE / Adidas cause money isn't  a problem to me.
when i am poor, i choose lining as perfect cost performance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 22:50:00 |Display all floors
In my country, it´s usually people with low income that buy the most expensive shoes. It´s seen as a sign of status among many circles, but also as a sign of uncouthness in many others. Which is why a lot of people who can easily afford expensive shoes don´t buy them and choose cheaper stuff.

[ Last edited by Aleh1811 at 2009-9-17 02:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 23:14:30 |Display all floors
haha,national brand should be supported,this is the opinion i have been holding.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.