Author: amy85

distance=the test of love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-15 16:48:39 |Display all floors

Time trys love and friendship

Originally posted by amy85 at 2009-9-14 10:02
we met in uk.. classmates

he is my first bf....to some extent ...i love him ....at least i think so

his feeling ,,honestly, i am not sure.....sometimes care,,sometimes uncare ...

but his  ...

I just wanna say time trys everythinng including love and friendship.
But anyway, you should strive for your goal, and let your love direct you to the right path to the better future.
Think about the good , not the bad!
And do as much as you can to make your life wonderful with love and passion.We have the right to seek the most suitable way for our lives, we could make our lifestle by ourselves not by others' idea and suggestion for everyone has his or her living and growing background,which would surely direct you to your special path of living and searching for happiness,right?
Just back on back with your boyfriend facing the difficulties and adversity and the gloomy mood while you are apart from each other.
We are physically  and mentally well enough so we could support us for a long-run battle for our own lives.
Best wish to you
Benny Shenzhen city China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 17:53:03 |Display all floors
thank u ......actually, i have tried to communicate with him

but .....he did not take it seriously,,,,,and skirted round all the sensitive issues

always says ...let it be...

maybe ,as u said,, he does not love me as i love him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 17:57:37 |Display all floors
maybe he tries to comfort me in this way,,dont take it seriously,,everything will be better..or ...he doesnt wanna face it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 23:26:01 |Display all floors

Love is two people's thing

You said that you love him very much just because he is you first bf. Maybe every girl has the same feeling as you at first.Don't treat the first serious because if you think too heavy of it. You will scared your bf.He has not ready for you  whole life's
companion. I remember the same experience with my first bf. Love him but give him enough time and space. Don't always
asked him for promise. If he can always give you promise, he must tell lies all the time but if he doesn't love you he will do the
same. You can take a wait-and-see approach.This is what my upperclassman told me.I hope you can have a try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 04:55:47 |Display all floors
Maybe there is real love in the world.but it's seldom to be seen.For the real love,distance will never be a test.however ,what i want to say is ,to most people, to be together is the best choice for  their love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 08:33:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by successally at 2009-9-15 23:26
You said that you love him very much just because he is you first bf. Maybe every girl has the same feeling as you at first.Don't treat the first serious because if you think too heavy of it. You w ...

tks,, u may go right  to the heart of the matter.....

i depend on him

time ..space.....

wait and see......just as he said

maybe it is the best way at present......

wait ...................and ...............................see..........................................................

dont treat the first serious.....all right ...

...i should depend on myself .....from now on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-16 08:56:46 |Display all floors
If you don't have confidence on your loving, there will not be loving. I don't think "distance" equal to "the test of love","distance" maybe the "true lose".Let bygones be bygones.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.