Author: amy85

distance=the test of love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-15 13:18:54 |Display all floors
distance is nothing for love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 13:25:51 |Display all floors
such as the saying goes"distance leads to beauty",surely, it does not makes sence for each people all time ,
if you two cherish each other pls solve this "distance proble" earliy, not every can bear the lovesickness for
long time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 13:26:08 |Display all floors

distance=the test of love?

i once suffer this with my bf,that's fm we fell in love with each other till we both have jobs.maybe 4-5 years.the life is defficult for us especially  for the last 1 year.we have good sensation but we quarrel often because of distance .but he can tolerance me with everything.finally,we come together.face love and face yourself.maybe distance can let your love strengthen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 13:41:38 |Display all floors
Since u have raised such question  , u r doubting the love between u two , by the way , does that love exist in this world , and what it is ?
so many people in the world , why u just love him , why u don't love someone near  u ?  if u think it is love ,  then why u raise this question .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 14:33:06 |Display all floors
maybe .....no one can define the love.....

a kind of feeling ...or responsibility

we both do not wanna quit.....for love ?or feeling ?or responsibility?

no one knows

reality.....whatever it will be ,,,,,i will accept and enjoy it ......

even if we just pass each other by....i am happy now....

love.............distance..........feeling

hope all the best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 16:29:25 |Display all floors
In me opinion, you should make a plan together which must be accepted by both of u. Oh, first of all, u two should tell the feeling honest to each other. If u find he does not love u so much, just give up now. Don't hesitate. Consider carefully and act decisive. That is my suggestion. : )

[ Last edited by GreenT at 2009-9-15 04:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-15 16:40:38 |Display all floors

what should you do

if you love a man who always go to pub at night , what should you do ? he is my classmate in the university,i like him when i met him at the first time . but he is a playboy  and like drinking. afer graduation,we broke up,but i still miss him so much ? shuuld i make it up ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.