Author: ichiban

What's your ideal couple role in the home? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-12 00:43:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2009-9-10 08:50
What's your ideal couple role in the home?

Some couples prefer the traditional husband and wife roles or alternatively the modern way of life.
Its all up the the individual couple ...

None of the models work well for me

I shop the way I want ( the common male task-oriented approach...once in a blue moon, I do window shopping but not often)

I don't like to cook (and sometimes I do)

I don't like to do house work (and sometimes I do)

I don't like to earn less than my wife (and sometimes I do)

I don't like to be told what to do (and sometimes I do)

I don't think equality (50/50) in marriage works for me!           :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-12 07:51:00 |Display all floors
woman and man should be fair ,so they should earn money and do housework by each's ability.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-12 11:46:08 |Display all floors
to be a superwoman is my dream , so i don't like to do  housework and care children at home , wife and husband should burden it equality , so there will be less pressure to two of them , life will full of happy !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-12 19:47:05 |Display all floors
It depends. To different people, there will be different answer. Men and women are created equally and so ,they should have the same chance to decide their own life style. If someone choose A, B C,or D, that is ok to me. Because I know that is for their own good. Now I take my choice of B. I am a ordinary person and I can't support the whole family by myself. I can't accept myself being fed by another woman however I love her. So to me, B is a ideal life style.

Life is a kind of process, I think, which both I and my loved take part in sufficiently. If we treat life as a game, then we play the game
together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-12 23:01:00 |Display all floors
To me ,the answer is certenly B.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.