Author: anne_anne

Who will come to your mind when you are alone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-15 12:17:04 |Display all floors
Since I married two years ago, I get very busy every day.   I almost  can't be lonely.
Sometimes when my wife go biz trip, I will play my PC games for looooooong time. lol.
No lonely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-15 12:52:59 |Display all floors
i will miss my mother.when i ran into unpleasant things ,i have a strong desire to go home,this way,i can feel safe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-15 13:41:32 |Display all floors
miss a girl... ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-15 13:54:24 |Display all floors
I miss my parents and older brother and my friends so much,I feel regretful that I leave my hometown to the rural area of shenzhen,which is dirty and full of pollution...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-15 14:02:48 |Display all floors
when i feit alone,most of my family and friends and the time with them came into my mind one by one, just as a film,and then i felt
more alone...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-15 14:37:17 |Display all floors

i miss many people~

when i was alone, i miss many people~
if i met difficulties myself, i feel alone and full of helpless, maybe at that moment ,i miss my dear friends who didn't stay with me, for instance, many of my good friends have gone aboard, maybe two or three years they wouldn't get along with me in spite of the friendship between us would not  get thin ...
if i have quarrel with my BF ,i will miss my parents ,especially my mother, in whose eyes i am a little dotey or just a ungrowing child, so when i cry or i am down in spirits ,she will help me get out of my bad mood. i love her forever~~

i am not alone at times, i hope i'll never be alone again, i will cherish whatever i will meet because i believe "every coins have tow sides!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-15 14:55:54 |Display all floors
the man i loved ,we spend the happy days together and when i'm alone ,and frustrated
the man who will spend maybe the last time in my entire life
my forever good friends
sometimes my  family members,my parents ,my sister my nephew and so on

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.