Author: constance6891

Why do people want a long life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-7 16:21:26 |Display all floors

Originally posted by chivalry at 2009-9-7 11:53

life is beautiful ,so every one want to live as long as possible.But the force of  nature is too big to be prevented by people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 16:21:32 |Display all floors
I  agree with you, when i am  old ,my body does not keep healthy,so live a long life does not a good idea.
but if i can live a long life with not pains,illness and so on ,perhapase i will chioce this way ,certainly i will end my life when i want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 18:41:40 |Display all floors
personally i'd prefer living wothly in my youth ,instead of expecting to have along life.
Everyone has to face the fact of death in his life,but if you live it without ang regrets,you will never fail to be wangting a longer life.Unfortunately,we will miss a lot of tremendous things after death,so it's natual that people have the idea.If we live a long life,the young will dislike us,we will be regarded as rebundant things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 20:14:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by moshenggou at 2009-9-7 13:38
I think wanting to know what happens makes people want to live a long life, at least for me.

yeah,i agree with that..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 20:51:29 |Display all floors

long life

life is a long jouney.in this way,you can see much more,hear much more and do whatever you want..  so just enjoy the life and make it as long as thousand of years!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 21:03:51 |Display all floors
I think death is also necessary so that we'll know how to cherish our life.
You are what you wanna be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 21:10:49 |Display all floors

your statement is very funny

Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-9-7 13:25
I had a look at the picture of the home page first. Now I'm sure why people want to live long. The staircase leads to the clouds where it abruptly ends..... Who likes to fall into the abyss?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.