Author: RoamingFish

My beloved motherland, I am going back home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-5 15:40:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-9-5 14:47

About ilearnabc a few things;

1) He is not a lady but the ghost of a man
2) He's name starts with W and finishes with an M
3) His Religion is also important; the same as those that attach bo ...

Longzhou:

Whatever I am man or woman, is it anything about your business?

Okay, let Amy call me via phone any time, if she proves I am a woman, please aplogoise to me and get your butt from the CD forever. Dare you? No, you are a sissy. You are a shameless liar here.

Stop pestering me. I am not interested in you.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2009-9-5 03:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 15:52:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2009-9-5 15:27

Well, since you would like to answer the question for markwu, then go ahead please.

What makes markwu stay overseas while crying he is missing his motherland? He should have finished his stu ...

Dear ilearnabc, please don't get me wrong. I didn't say I'd like to answer the question for markwu since I even don't know him/her. I just think it would be not fair to call people who
stay overseas but still love their motherlands hypocrites. I believe the love is deeply-rooted and true. It's none of our business to ask him/her why and they have their own choice. We also can't really put ourselves in their shoes. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 15:53:58 |Display all floors
Amy:

I highly respect people's choice, staying either in China or aboard.  I just don't tolerate hopycrites saying they love China, while don't want to go back to China.

Why do we Chinese taxpayers pay the compulsory education for people, who stay at a foreign country and pay tax for for the foreign government but not Chinese government?

If they really love China, why don't they come back and contribute what they learn to their motherland?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 15:56:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-9-5 15:52

Dear ilearnabc, please don't get me wrong. I didn't say I'd like to answer the question for markwu since I even don't know him/her. I just think it would be not fair to call people who
stay ov ...

Well, you can say that is none of your business, but not none of OURS business. Since you wouldn't like to answer the question for markwu.

How do you know it is none of ours business if you are not me? Every month, I pay tax to Chinese government. So do most Chinese workers. It is the business of all our taxpayers.  

I don't butter up anyone here, and sweet talk to anyone.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2009-9-5 03:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 16:07:10 |Display all floors
If people study aboard, and don't want to go back and contribute what they learn to China. How could China become really strong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 16:09:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2009-9-5 15:53
Amy:

I highly respect people's choice, staying either in China or aboard.  I just don't tolerate hopycrites saying they love China, while don't want to go back to China.

Why do we Chinese tax ...

I know what you mean. If I were them, I would go back to China where I was born ,raised and got free compulsory education.
Maybe they want to but they can't  due to the  circumstance. Actually it's idle and no need to speculate why they would not go back to China. We respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 16:14:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-9-5 16:09

I know what you mean. If I were them, I would go back to China where I was born ,raised and got free compulsory education.
Maybe they want to but they can't  due to the  circumstance. Actually  ...

There is no maybe since you are not him.  You are not in his shoe. I would like markwu  answer this question by himself.

Why do you always find an excuse for them? Isn't it their responsibility to explain to us the taxpayers?

SINCE HE LOVES CHINA, MISS CHINA, WHY DOESN'T HE COME BACK?

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2009-9-5 04:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.