Author: simplone

Does marriage really need so many supplemetal condition? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-6 13:19:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by miss underwater at 2009-9-6 13:11
I've seen some unhappy marriages. The girl chose the man because of his money and social status,she is beautiful..it looks that they matched so well for each other, some unaware people are envious  ...

I agree.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 16:55:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by will2008 at 2009-9-6 11:33
It's a realistic world ,so it's very normal  that ppl are materialistic  ,

BTW .what is ur definition of "richness"  ?

materialistic kills love....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 16:56:54 |Display all floors
we must not think too much of material wealth. The most important thing is if you can get along well with your lover. Otherwise, you two will divorce in the near future or quarrel with each other often. I think the most thing is the lover's quality , personality and ability. If you are aggressive, kind,friendly. honest, helpfu.,  you wil have a better and better life in the future,  If only you work with one heart and one mind. In a word, we must help each other and make progress instead of getting wealth without hard working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 17:18:29 |Display all floors
Marriage is a contract. If clauses are included or you feel it is wrong to have a contract, petition to abolish the marriage license.

The law already says half and half, not a contract? Love is love, marriage is a legal commitment. Sad but true. It makes you legal (in China meaning you can live together and travel together).

I do not think it is too much to say that even after paying off the government we are both still individuals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 18:33:51 |Display all floors
The conflicts of love and marriage, of romance and reality in human life are inescapable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 18:48:29 |Display all floors
My mom never told me that i should marry a rich man, but i can tell that she wants me to marry a rich man by her very latent speech. I think marriage should be based on both true love and materials.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 19:31:59 |Display all floors
some of  grils request her partner have a house if you want to get married.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.