Author: simplone

Does marriage really need so many supplemetal condition? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-6 04:14:29 |Display all floors
When i was younger i would get frustrated when i heard women would choose a man based mostly on his money. I'm neither rich nor poor but i don't want to be a provider in a relationship, i cannot conceive relationships or marriage as economical contracts. It goes against my naive stupid conception of the world.

Now i just don't care, I've reached the conclusion that i don't want a materialistic woman anyway, so if some girl preferred someone else over me because of what he has and i don't i would not regret her loss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 04:49:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2009-9-6 04:09
Luly13 I think you are right and your story is truly heart warming. Really :-)

I think there should be a lot more marriages like yours. I'm happy that you have each other and you both help each  ...

U are not force to pay for a house before the marriage,
again a stupid idea of a materialistic girl !
i think people have lost the real sense of the marriage,
Simply , tell her that u can't bring her a house now ,
and that u want to  built the house together .

if she really loves u , she will wait and will be happy to see that her opinion is important for u regarding the choice of ur flat or house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 09:27:27 |Display all floors
The main cause of this phenomenon is our national condition and the people beside you.Everyone hopes you will marry a man with successful carrers ,in this environment ,without money means no house,no automobiles,so someone concludes on money no happiness.Even when 80' the conditon is like that ,facing the conditon now we men ,has no choice but to make more money,to bring happiness to the girl we love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 10:59:30 |Display all floors
Yes, we girls just want to have a man who can suport our daily life, who can lend us their shoulders. of coz we want real love and we always pursue real love, if a man can support  our life and also we have real love, i think this is perfect , but seems seldom girls have such a good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 11:14:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Daisy19840211 at 2009-9-5 21:10
I  broke out with my ex-boyfriend two months ago, he is not a rich man but I love him, he is my first love, we have got together for 6 years, because of several factors we leave apart. he took care ...

he would hit me when I misunderstanding him

Do you mean he would beat you when you misunderstood him? He was/is physically aggressive? If you mean that, Oh, I hate this kind of man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 11:33:53 |Display all floors
It's a realistic world ,so it's very normal  that ppl are materialistic  ,

BTW .what is ur definition of "richness"  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 13:11:03 |Display all floors
I've seen some unhappy marriages. The girl chose the man because of his money and social status,she is beautiful..it looks that they matched so well for each other, some unaware people are envious of their marriage .

But I know the girl,she's not happy with his husband, she's just happy with money. She beared a baby girl,but her husband wanted a baby boy..So her husband growed upset with his wife. They seldom talked, but in front of their friends and other people, they tried to make a show of "sweet marriage".

so why girls bacome so passive because of money? What money can provide for you if you don't have LOVE in your life? We need true love, we need communication of hearts.

If you love each other,and stay firm for each other, you can work hard together to create the life you want.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.