Author: simplone

Does marriage really need so many supplemetal condition? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-5 22:54:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2009-9-5 22:16
(1) A women should not marry a man because her can offer her a house and buy her a car.

(2) A man should not marry a women expecting her to do all the cleaning, cooking and wash his underpants  ...

maybe you're right, but the point of yours not totally,i think:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 00:32:52 |Display all floors
Yes, do not complain the worl, and when you will be rich, when girl will come to you, then just tell them you don"t accept prostitutes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 01:04:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by esenrainny at 2009-9-5 22:54

maybe you're right, but the point of yours not totally,i think:)

The point I was trying to make is that so many girls wants it both ways.

There want the house and the car and also the independence to to work and earn money for themselves and want the guy to help out with the house work.

This is crazy.... I can't accept this being culture and tradition. If people are going to stick to tradition..... Do it 100% without exception.

I think a marriage should be based on sharing all responsibilities, and if someone is earning more, they should pay more regardless of it being a man or a women.

[ Last edited by ichiban at 2009-9-6 02:46 AM ]
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 02:32:06 |Display all floors
don't  get marry , so no need to ask such questions..

Why always people associate marriage with materialist thoughts;

Marriage is a proof of love , is a moment of your life you want to share with ur lover;
Marriage is a mutual consent of sincerity , honesty, and loyalty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 02:45:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luly13 at 2009-9-6 02:32
don't  get marry , so no need to ask such questions..

Why always people associate marriage with materialist thoughts;

Marriage is a proof of love , is a moment of your life you want to share  ...

Yes, you say all this but...........

Why does the man have to pay for the house when husband and wife are both working.

Surely love is a two way thing Right!

Would it be okay if the woman bought the house for the man to show her love for him.

Another point to make is that there are women out there who fall in love with a men, but if he doesn't have a house she can easily fall out of love with that guy.

Also if a man is rich and (shows) his love by buying the house and all that his wife wants, that is not love.
Why? Because he has the money to do it.
Many rich guys pay for everything and will still go out and cheat on their wife.

Where is the love here.... you tell me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 03:27:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2009-9-6 02:45

Yes, you say all this but...........

Why does the man have to pay for the house when husband and wife are both working.

Surely love is a two way thing Right!

Would it be okay if the ...

if u really associate marriage with materialistic tthoughts , people who are poor will not get married;
I already told my story and my marriage on this forum,
together  with my husband , we have chosen our home , we have chosen our car .
We were poor , our bank account was less than 0
but we succeed thanks to our love and thanks to our patitence and thanks our honesty , and thanks our hope for a better future.
Is ti sufficient to clarify that complemental condition is totalyy stupid as option .

So be positive , be happy and ur life will be better without any materialist thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 04:09:04 |Display all floors
Luly13 I think you are right and your story is truly heart warming. Really :-)

I think there should be a lot more marriages like yours. I'm happy that you have each other and you both help each other out.  

Your relationship is full of wealth even though you say you are poor. This is the type of relationship I dream of.

I am going through a situation at the moment where my girlfriend is Chinese and wants me to pay for the house.

I don't care that she doesn't have money, but what I do care about is her attitude about sharing responsibility and not expecting my to do everything.

If she was to say to me that she has little money, but will help out as much as she can with the house I would Love her so much and wouldn't even take the little money she has. I would want to do it for her.

There's a difference between her expecting me to pay the house and her wanting to help but not having the money.

Do you see my reason?

[ Last edited by ichiban at 2009-9-6 04:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.