Author: souvenir

When to change your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-4 03:53:54 |Display all floors

good o'l new york...

wish i was in viet nam for my vacation 2 months ago instead i was on a cruise to the carrib islands of puerto rico.  this comin monday is labor's day in america (it means back to school for ev'rybody, summer is gone, beaches are shuttin down, girls with heavy layer of clothing...isnt it so SAD)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 04:19:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-9-4 03:53
wish i was in viet nam for my vacation 2 months ago instead i was on a cruise to the carrib islands of puerto rico.  this comin monday is labor's day in america (it means back to school for ev'rybo ...

Hum , hum
it's less amusing .......for ur eyes ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 08:35:57 |Display all floors

change ob

i don't like my job.i am a teacher ,but i think i am not suitable for it. however, i have no chance change my job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 08:40:24 |Display all floors

change job

i am not happy and i can't change my envirenment .so ,i do something that i like if i have free time and i will change my mood. a man can't change the world, but he can change himself .if you want to be happy ,learn to change yourself. it is a good method.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 09:41:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-9-2 09:08
Some backbone of our office have become job hoppers recently, which made me think, do people have to change their jobs during their life time, or, they keep the same jobs till retirement?

The ol ...

i wanto, but i am just waiting for some opportunities
s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 11:09:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by j19192020 at 2009-9-4 08:35
i don't like my job.i am a teacher ,but i think i am not suitable for it. however, i have no chance change my job.

Teacher! sound wonderful,are you primary school or middle school or college teacher?The teacher don't like his job,what would be happen?Punish the students?Wen said want give more salary to the teacher so you should be love this job and conduct the students to the right way! :lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.