Author: souvenir

When to change your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-3 15:23:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by miss underwater at 2009-9-3 12:44
if there's any reason that u think u must stay in your dissatisfactory company for some more time, then try to love your company, and do your job well. Because i think in this way you can learn mor ...

I agree with you so much,in the past I always complaint everything but never find my own fault.This makes me so tired.Now I read your opinion I feel so happy that I realize the truth,Anytime as long as I do well ,the company can see my hardworking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 17:05:33 |Display all floors
Yes,I also want to change my job!
I want to do some passional job,but now I am a secretary.Everyday I do some a lot of things unimportant .
More importantly, the guy who have woke  here many years  aways give bad face to the news.And my salary    is very low!
I put the interest  at  first.
I hope I can find my best job as soon as possible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 18:33:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Daisy19840211 at 2009-9-2 09:50
right! there are so many elements you want to change your job.working place, salary ,interest and so on, I want to change my job because of interest, I am not a good teacher and I am bore in it, fi ...

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 21:04:15 |Display all floors

when i fedup with ev'rybody incledin my ownself...

then i would busta move to new venture  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 22:10:23 |Display all floors
I am a junior student in college, and the job-related issues are raised by my teachers again and again. But i always think, as an aldut we have the responsibility to surppot our family and even make a decent life. After that, you can have the right to change a job only for interest reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 22:55:28 |Display all floors
Salary is a important element.But it is not so important ,if you are not long for money very much.
           A job ,i think,should fulfil at least that you have passions and interests.        
                                           Then you may enjoy it and take money easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-4 00:20:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-9-2 09:08
Some backbone of our office have become job hoppers recently, which made me think, do people have to change their jobs during their life time, or, they keep the same jobs till retirement?

The ol ...

Even if the salary is high...good location...benefits excellent

For the purpose of career expansion (and self development in life)

One ought to constantly looking for opportunities

Maybe having a change once every three to five years

Change job does not always mean "job hopping"

Change job includes lateral transfer, promotion, special project, working in different Department, etc...   

It would be really boring working in the same job for life......:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.