Author: souvenir

When to change your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-3 11:25:29 |Display all floors

you say right!

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2009-9-3 11:22

I mean money is also an essential one :). Money certainly won't buy everything though :)

Money is powerful tool. And weapon. Try to ask Mrs. LOngzhou for some money for beers on a Friday....se if you get more lucky than me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 11:43:04 |Display all floors

the three element souvenir  said i really really  fulfil~~~~

but  i am 80's  ,and 85's !!so ,i am just  graduate  last year
i  also  really  really cant   satisfied with my salary ,it's so low ````when i am beginning  my worklife, i thhink salary is not the most point, i just want to study and study, after working for one year, this idea was out ! i know i have a little bit  experiences , i  can creat the worth now, and my little company cant fulfil my promotion desire, i want chage chage chage~~~

i think this is the social foot ,this is the steel of  history,  and this is the character of 80's····

it's very commonly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 11:49:34 |Display all floors
where is my reply

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 12:27:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2009-9-3 11:10

when I say YOU are not good for your company I am not criticizing yuor ability to work. I just point out that your heart is not put into the job you do, thus not giving the best of you!

:han ...

I get it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 12:44:46 |Display all floors
if there's any reason that u think u must stay in your dissatisfactory company for some more time, then try to love your company, and do your job well. Because i think in this way you can learn more things. Upgrade yourself with any resources your company provide for you, so you won't feel incompetent when another better chance comes.....
no matter what happens, make yourself ready for better things.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 13:14:14 |Display all floors

unavoidably

now my  sense of my job is unavoidably.
sometimes i think my job is well enough,  the place is near my home,and the salary is not very low that i can accept.but there is really something i 'm bore in.
this is the second time i come into this company,although the period i left  was not long ,but there was something changed,and somtimes i am repentent of coming back .
now i hope i can gain a job steady that keep me happy  also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 13:58:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sunny_1213 at 2009-9-3 13:14
now my  sense of my job is unavoidably.
sometimes i think my job is well enough,  the place is near my home,and the salary is not very low that i can accept.but there is really something i 'm bore ...

If really  a job can keep us happy in today 's society,all of the people would not disgust their job any more.

but I don't think the day will come ,because there are so many people haven't job to offer themselves.how can they choose the ineresting job they felt or which job can keep them happy .

The day will come after one year,ten year,```in  the future ,the perfect world will creat .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.