Post time 2009-9-5 15:53:05 |Display all floors
235fgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-5 16:46:27 |Display all floors
How much per m2? and how large? You are so brave, and I still keep on watching

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 09:42:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2009-9-5 11:14 AM
Oh, sorry, this is my first ID as a new member.

Ok, Kalaya from Thiland, welcome you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 09:43:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2009-9-5 01:14 PM
new members are always wellcome in flower's dairy.

the training days........
terrible,horrible,nightmare,the ending day..............
in a world,we does not like it.we are trained again and ag ...

What kind of trainning?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 09:43:33 |Display all floors
Monday, September 07, 2009
Prices
As I am the sales girl, I have always deal with the prices for the products, like quotation, inquiries, order, etc. Prices are involved in important sector of the content. However, last week I met one bad situation about the prices dispute.
One customer, she is a big customer and buy lots of furniture from me for some years, however, the prices quotation from this factory is crazy. Sometimes they quote a cheap prices at the beginning when the new products is start to launch to the market, when it sell good, the boss increase the prices for the good selling products. So usually after a period of time, or even after the customer pay for the deposit, the boss would say can’t work with that price and ask for increase.
I have troubled for this kind of increase for many times, as the instable prices quotation. Sometimes I quoted the customer at the showroom, it is one price from the pricelist, however when I go back to the office and check the prices from the pricelist in computer, that would be another different. With a big difference. So usually the customers are not happy with that, or sometimes the customers are in bad temper, they would pick up that phone and scold at me.
Sometimes customers are force to accept the increased prices, sometimes they cancel the order and think I am the cheater and never come back again.
The boss is this kind of person and force his eye on money, at first that customers agree with the increased prices, whenever she makes new order, that would be another prices, so finally she is very much bore with that, she picked up her phone and scolded at me for half an hour last Saturday.
I have bear enough for her scolding, and I am now ready to return the deposit back to her. When I think, how the boss is ignore me, or ignore the long-term cooperation customers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 09:45:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-9-5 04:46 PM
How much per m2? and how large? You are so brave, and I still keep on watching

Hi, dear:
43W plus taxes, 111.57M2. with three bedroom, now under great debt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-7 09:48:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-9-7 08:42

Ok, Kalaya from Thiland, welcome you.

Thank you for your warm welcome, I come from China and work in Thailand. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.