Views: 8554|Replies: 19

Do you only buy brand-name products in supermarket? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-27 11:41:08 |Display all floors
Are your weekly bills at the supermarket and drug store getting too expensive? An easy way to trim these bills down is by switching from brand-name products to generic alternatives.

And now, "Early Show" financial contributor Vera Gibbons pointed out on Tuesday, there isn't a stigma attached to buying generic products because many of them are held to the same federal standards as their brand-name counterparts.

Many families, she said, are now taking the generic route and saving up to 50 percent or more on their grocery and drugstore bills.

Gibbons shared on the broadcast Tuesday what products you can save the most on, from sugar to shampoo, by making this buying switch:
image5264619g.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-31 14:30:55 |Display all floors
yes,i dare not to buy those non-brand products.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-31 14:37:02 |Display all floors
Yes, of course. it is a guarantee to buy the famous products nowadays.

It is better to spend more on healthy safety eating than the medication.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-8-31 14:38:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-8-27 11:41
Are your weekly bills at the supermarket and drug store getting too expensive? An easy way to trim these bills down is by switching from brand-name products to generic alternatives.

And now, &q ...

It may be stupid of me but I only trust the brand names in a supermarket
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-31 17:00:13 |Display all floors
no brand name  oriented ,quality foremost

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-31 18:15:40 |Display all floors

How can the poor buy expencive things.

During the global finacianl crisis ,most of our family get poorer than ever,even live beyond the salary.
However , there are still a lot of brand-name products selling in an expencive price.And how can a poor
buy expencive things.So the generic products will be our best choice.In the generic route ,it indeed help us
trim the bills down.
Moreover,some brand-name products also have stigma,even fital mistakes.Such as San Lu Group ,the
famous brand in China,injured even killed a larege number of babies.
This phenomenon is thought-provoking.Does a brand-name products guarantee everything?
So make a wise decision before you buy it .Not just distinguish its quality on whether it is  brand-name or non-brand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-31 23:03:56 |Display all floors
If I have enough money, I will buy brand-name products.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.