Author: polaris1120

The wife and the mother-in-law? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-28 15:30:24 |Display all floors

I get a idea due to that family stuff.

I get a idea due to that family stuff.
I believe we should consider more about femal education and communication for a more opened mindset to face the relationship between women young or old.
And we have a Chinese traditonal thoughts about the roles between wife and husdband's mother. As a femal , they should think about  the situation of  other's especially, the wife should often think about her mother-in-law's role and thoughts, and on the other hand ,the mother-in-law should pay more attention to her daughter-in-law's role and idea due to modern marriage. And most importantly, I think the way to make stuff better is to make better communication in every sections of their family and the family's member and the relationship between their family and the outside world especially their relatives and close friends.
Those above are just my superficial and limited ideology about family.
I hope more guys and girls could offer better idea to share wish us here!
Thanks
BENNY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 16:08:19 |Display all floors
Yes ,treat them like treat our parents ,and everything will be simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 16:29:59 |Display all floors
mostly , distance breeds beauty , often make a short stay with mother-in-law if possible .

uaually how much you will get depends on how much you give , so try your best not to be selfish ,  be kind to each other , there's nothing difficult .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 18:58:18 |Display all floors

fore steps make it

As a married  man ,you have to handle the problem like this ,the relationship between mother and
her daughter-in-law.
         Unfortunately,if there is some problem between them in your family,in my opinion,to talk before them
is always useless,even make things worse.
         As we know,action is always more powerful than words,but before you begin to act  you should get
ready for it.
         Firstly,you may  talk to your wife.Tell her your love her so much that you don't have the heart to see her hurt due to your mother ````ect.However,You also love your mother very much.Right now,you go and beg
her pandon.Then she must be a little moved.OKey,now the first step is successful.
          Secondly, to talk with her about herself,works ,life ,dinner and so on.But during the talk,you must
mention your mother about her lovely things,good manners,unfortunate experience from time to time.You
should make no sign and handle it perfectly.
         Thirdly,after a while (bed time will be better),you talk to  your wife  how about do more things for your
parents to relax the tense relationship between her and her mother-in-law.
         Fourthly,to act.Accompany your parents more ,do some small things for them.Let your mother know
your wife treat you well ,you two love each other very much.
        Then you will succeed in handling the relationship between your mother and your wife.
                                                                                                                                                               GOOD LUCK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 23:25:52 |Display all floors
sorry,my English is poor,i want to ask what is the mean of  the word "come around" which used by anegron whom rank #1.
if any mistakes in my sentence,please tell me,it will be very nice of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 23:50:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-8-28 00:54

As a man

And

As a very practical man

When come to dealing with them

I look at the two women

And ask myself

One question

Who can stay alive longer with me?

My wife o ...

If the one is your mother ,then u are so pathetic---cos u two end  up with divorce,ur marriage is  totally failure ,
If the one is ur wife (most likely) ,then u are likely to be regarded as  unfilial son .

So in your heart ,which one is your answer  or which one  do u hope to ?
and if ur wife has a bad relationship with ur birth mother ,what u gonna do ? before settle that problem ,will u hold that  "question" in ur mind at that moment ??;P

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-8-29 00:05:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-8-27 16:53
I often read articles about the relationship between the wife and her mother-in-law. (I'm not married) Most of the posts are uploaded by wivies who dislike their mothers-in-law. They write about ho ...

Mother in law is a mother.We have to respect her and make her happy and pleased
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.